Full Guide to Fix iToolab AnyGO not working
If you want to go anywhere in the world without moving an inch from your home and wondering how to change location on your iPhone, then iToolab AnyGO is the app for you. Not literally, but it allows you to teleport your current location anywhere around the globe. It is considered the most famous and widely used GPS spoofing locator, which offers various options than merely faking your current location.
It also allows you to simulate GPS movement, which helps you play games after importing GPX route files. You can use a joystick or keyboard to simulate easily anywhere. But users of this app are experiencing some technical problems and improper functionality and hence can not seem to get on with it. And if you are among those unlucky guys and wondering if iToolab AnyGO not working, how to fix it? Then you're at the right place.
In this article, you will get to know exactly how to fake location on iPhone and fix iToolab AnyGO when it is not working. Though there are numerous problems that users are complaining about, here you will know the most common problems faced by many users. So stay tuned.
Part 1. What is iToolab AnyGo?
This app is a GPS spoofing app that changes location on iPhone anywhere around the globe. But the fun part with this app is that now you can gain access to the location-based games and apps that you normally could not access. This opens gates to endless possibilities where you can watch any TV show, download any location-based app, and play games. In short, this app removes any geo-based restrictions on you without jailbreaking your phone.
Here are some prominent pros of the app in a nutshell:
- Spoof GPS location on your iPad/iPhone with jump mode.
- Change locations multiple times.
- Works perfectly with geo-based games like Pokemon GO.
- Play AR games naturally.
- Enable 2-spot or multi-spot movement or follow the GPX route.
And here are some of the drawbacks:
- The app is only available for iOS. Not for Android.
- It is difficult to change locations multiple times and your account may also suspend.
Part 2. How to fix the iToolab AnyGo not working issue?
Issue 1: The map does not appear in the program
First, check your network connection if iToolab AnyGO doesn't show on the map. Then, if the internet is available, download the latest iToolab AnyGO. You can check it out by clicking the menu and hitting the “Check for updates” button. Alternatively, you can uninstall and re-install AnyGO to acquire the latest version.
Issue 2: iPhone/iPad unable connecting AnyGO
Follow these step-by-step guides if your iPhone/iPad cannot connect with iToolab AnyGO.
- Try to re-plug and unplug your device, and connect again after restarting the program.
- Also, try different USB ports and original USB cables, as maybe there's an issue with the USB connection.
- Also, make sure that your computer and your device are correctly connected. If not, then iTunes cannot detect your device.
Note: Make sure that your iOS version should be compatible with AnyGO. iOS 8 or the latest versions ensure compatibility.
Issue 3: AnyGO repeatedly crashes
If this issue still exists, try to re-open the program again and again. If crashing continues, send program log files to the support team.
Head to the top menu of Mac and click Go, then click the Options button over the keyboard. A drop-down menu will appear with library options. Go to library>logs>Diagnostic reports and find log file”iToolab AnyGO” for mac crash.
On AnyGO, Go to the installation path. Locate the log folder and compress it before sending it to the support team.
Part 3. Best iToolab AnyGo Alternative Program You Can Use in 2022
If you are searching for an alternative app to the iToolab AnyGo, look no further and check out the Dr. Fone Virtual Location. It is similar to other GPS spoofing apps but promises a smooth, natural, and realistic simulation of any GPS location.
Games are always fun playing with joysticks. And if you play games like Pokemon GO with it, you will experience better and seamless control over your Pokemon character in the simulation.
The app has a low detection rate which prevents you from jailbreaking and avoids getting your account banned. The developers are always alert and constantly updating the app, so you get the most benefit from Dr. Fone Virtual Location. In addition, it is highly compatible with devices running the latest version, so you do not have to worry if the app will work on your device if you are running iOS 16 or Android 12 or later versions.
One great feature that Dr. Fone Virtual Location consists of is sharing your fake location with your family. So you can play pranks with them and have a great time. You can also connect with new friends and get to know their whereabouts.
So much of the talk. If you are wondering how to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location app? Here's what you should know. Follow the below step-by-step guide:
How to use the joystick for flexible and smooth GPS control
- The joystick feature is located in the teleport option at the upper-right corner in the 5th location.
How to simulate movement along the route using 2 spot location
- Go to “One-Stop mode” at the corner on top.
- Select the spot on the map you wish to go. The pop-up will tell you how far it is.
- Drag the slider to select how fast you wish to move. Choose between cycling, walking, and driving. Let's take cycling for example.
- Enter a number to decide how many times you want to cycle between the two locations. Now click “Move Here”. Your character will start moving.
How to export and import GPX location
- Click the export button to store the path as a GPX file
- Import the shared GPX file to your Dr. Fone Virtual Location.
- Download it from another website. Now click the “Open” button.
- Wait some time to complete the import process. Once done, it is now ready for use.
How to teleport anywhere around the globe
- Firstly download the Dr. Fone Virtual Location app. Though the app's current version has an old interface, the functionality is cleared from any glitches. The latest interface will soon be available. Now click on the “Virtual Location” from the options and connect your Android/ iPhone to your computer, and hit “Get Started”.
- Now in the window, find your existing location on your map with the help of the “center on” icon, which is located on the right sidebar. You will go to your current location upon clicking.
- Now hit “teleport mode” at the top right. Enter your desired teleport located and hit the “Go” icon. Let's visit Rome for this example.
- You have successfully teleported to Rome. Click “Move Here”
- Now your location is fixed to Rome.
How to add your route as a favorite
- On your virtual location screen, click on the five-star beside the route and add it to your favorite.
- Once you have added, hit the five-star icon again at the right-sidebar and locate the route you wish to use. Now hit the “Move” button and start walking along your favorite route again.
How to simulate movement along the route using multi-spot
- Choose multi-spot mode at the top right corner.
- The left sidebar tells how far it will travel to reach the location. Now set the moving speed and specify the number of times to cycle between the locations. Now click “Start Moving”.
You can watch the video below to fix iToolab AnyGo not working
If you are experiencing issues in the app and thinking iToolab AnyGo not working how to fix it? This is the answer. But if you are looking for an alternative, look no other than Dr. Fone Virtual Location (iOS/Android). The app is very easy to use, teleports you in one click, and lets you use any location-based apps and games that are otherwise impossible to play.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking