A Detailed VPNa Fake GPS Location Free Review
As I stumbled upon this query that has been recently posted on a leading online forum, I realized that so many people don't know about the VPNa Fake GPS app. If you are also an Android user who would like to change your device's location, then VPNa Fake GPS APK might meet your requirements. Since there are so many location spoofing tools out there, I decided to give VPNa Fake GPS location app a try and have come up with its genuine review here.
Part 1: VPNa Fake GPS Location Free: Features, Pros, Cons, and More
Developed by XdoApp, VPNa Fake GPS is a popular application that can change the location of your Android virtually. Using it, you can spoof your device location to almost anywhere in the world. This would be reflected in almost all the installed gaming, dating, and other apps on your phone automatically.
- You can look for any location on the interface of VPNa Fake GPS by entering keywords (name/address) or the exact coordinates (longitude and latitude) of the place.
- To fake GPS using VPNa, you would be presented with a map-like interface and can easily move the pin around to spoof your location to an exact place.
- Besides that, if there is a location that you change frequently, then you can also mark it as a favorite.
- The VPNa fake GPS location APK would also maintain the record of the past locations that you have spoofed.
- Using VPNa Fake GPS, you can change your location as many times as you want without paying anything.
- The changed location would be reflected in almost every dating and gaming app.
- The basic version of VPNa Fake GPS is available for free and doesn't need root access.
- The overall interface of VPNa Fake GPS APK is pretty user-friendly and smooth.
- At times, some advanced apps (like Pokemon Go) can detect it and might get your account banned.
- While using the free VPNa fake GPS version, you would get in-app ads.
- Sometimes, the location is not spoofed even after consecutive attempts.
Pricing: While you can access the basic version of VPNa Fake GPS for free, you can pay $2.99 for an ad-free experience.
Compatibility: Android 4.4 and newer versions
Play Store Rating: 3.6/5
Don't get confused by the name of VPNa Fake GPS as it is not a VPN, but only a location spoofing solution. If you are looking for a VPN app, then you should consider other options.
Overall, VPNa Fake GPS location free is worth a try. It is pretty lightweight, easy-to-use, and supports almost all the prominent apps. Since you don't have to pay anything to use VPNa Fake GPS, you can give it a try, and explore it on your own.
Part 2: How to Use VPNa Fake GPS Location Free to Spoof Your Location?
Now when you know how VPNa fake GPS Location Free works, let's quickly understand how to use it to change the location on any Android phone.
Step 1: Enable Developer Options on your phone
To set up a mock location app, you need to first enable the Developer Options on your device. To do this, just go to its Settings > About Phone and tap on the "Build Number" feature 7 consecutive times.
Once it is done, go to its Settings > Developer Options and turn on the option to set a mock location on your phone.
Step 2: Make VPNa Fake GPS as the default mock location app
Now, you can just go to the Play Store and download the VPNa Fake GPS Location app on your device. After the app is installed, you can just go to its Developer Options again and set it as a default mock location app.
Step 3: Spoof your Android's location
That's it! Whenever you wish to change the location of your device, simply launch VPNa Fake GPS APK. You can enter any location's address or coordinates in the search bar and wait for it to be loaded on the interface.
Later, you can move the pin around and drop it anywhere you like. Tap on the Start button and confirm your choice to spoof your device's location.
Part 3: Bonus Tip: How to Spoof an iPhone Location without Jailbreak
While Android users can take the assistance of VPNa Fake GPS, iOS users often find it hard to change their device location. Well, in this case, you can consider Dr.Fone - Virtual Location(iOS) . It is a user-friendly application that can spoof your iPhone location to any other place by entering its address or exact coordinates. Besides that, you can also simulate the movement of your device between different spots.
4,039,074 people have downloaded it
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and launch the tool
At first, you can just connect your iPhone to your computer and launch the Dr.Fone toolkit. Select the "Virtual Location" feature from its home and click on the "Get Started" button.
Step 2: Look for a location to spoof
The application will automatically detect your device's location and would display it. To change it, click on the Teleport Mode icon from the top, and enter the address/coordinates of the place in the search bar.
Step 3: Change your iPhone's location
After entering the target location, the interface would also change. You can move the pin, zoom in/out, and drop it to the designated place. In the end, just click on the "Move Here" button to spoof your iPhone's location.
This brings us to the end of this detailed VPNa Fake GPS Location Free review. To help you use the VPNa Fake GPS APK, I have listed its features, pros, cons, and even a detailed tutorial. On the other hand, if you are an iPhone user, then you can simply use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location(iOS) and change your device's location to anywhere you want.