Will the iPogo Get You Banned and How to Solve It [Full Guide]
Pokemon Go has graced one of the most popular mobile games right from the day it was launched. It requires players to move around one place to the other in reality to capture Pokémon. But if you don’t want to go out of his way and search for Pokémon then iPogo is a tool for you. It is a location spoofer that can change the location of your device. It allows you to move from one place to another with just one-tap. As it is a cheat tool, you might want to know can iPogo get you banned? There are chances of getting an iPogo ban, but they are relatively high depending on how you use the tool.
Part 1: How does the iPogo work for pokemon
iPogo comes with tons of add-on features that can be used to boost your Pokémon collection 10 folds. But it does that by breaking many rules and regulations created by Niantic. Here are some features of iPogo for Pokemon Go that are not by the books:
- Play from anywhere, anytime:
iPogo allows users to play Pokemon go anytime from anywhere in the world. All you will require is a decent internet connection, and you are good to go. And this is something that Niantic strongly opposes.
Niantic has arranged several ban waves once a week for players who were found cheating. The humorous thing to note here is that most of such players were caught spoofing. And this app lets you do exactly that. This also had a stimulating effect on the iPogo ban rates.
- It works like a Go-Plus
This app works like a virtual go-plus, enabling your device to change its location via switching servers. But that doesn’t assure any safety from the likes of Niantic.
- Third-party software
This app also works as a third-party software as it runs in the background while you are playing the game. Sometimes Niantic can detect that as well, and you might have to face an iPogo ban.
Part 2: What’s the rate of iPogo ban
Players mostly use iPogo for location spoofing, which is very common in Pokémon go. Niantic releases various patch notes to stop players from spoofing and catch those who are doing it. In Pokémon Go players, are banned on a 3-Strike basis.
- Here the first strike serves as a warning where the players are warned that Niantic knows they are cheating. This is a 7-day strike where Pokémon Go will closely follow your gameplay.
- After this, the 2nd strike comes as a temporary suspension. This can be of up to 30 days, depending on the reason.
- The last and most dreadful is the 3rd strike. This will lead to a direct termination, after which you will never be able to access your account.
If you are using iPogo as a location spoofer, kindly note that it is perilous to do that. If you receive the 1st strike as an iPogo ban, I strongly suggest you never use iPogo again because Niantic will keep a close watch on you. So if your question is, can iPogo get me banned? Then yes, it definitely can.
Part 3: Better safe tool to iPogo?
We have provided many answers to your question, “can iPogo get you banned.” But we know knowing it can get you banned is not enough. Because many players don’t even know which tool they should use, that will not lead to a ban. Don’t grieve, we are here to help with a brilliant virtual location changer for iOS, which is “Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS/Android).”
Using this tool, you can change the location of your iPhone with just one click. You can use it to trick Niantic or any other location-based app. This app uses a virtual GPS location that makes every location-based app think that you have moved from one place to another. That is not all; you even set the speed of mocking location.
Confusing? Let us clarify, so every location spoofer provides static location change, which means you will instantly pop-up at the place you chose. But, with Dr. Fone, you can choose between walking, cycling, or driving to that particular spot. This is a perfect option to make the game think you are moving at a normal speed.
This app offers many other features like Joystick & keyboard control, easy location changing, etc. This will also save you from avoiding the iPogo ban. You can use this tool with other apps as well. Below are some amazing uses of Dr. Fone Location Changer.
- You can use it to change location on dating apps.
- WhatsApp location spoofing is also supported.
- Change GPS and play Pokemon Go without going out.
- Easy to use GPS fake, which can teleport you anywhere you want.
Step-by-step guide for using Wondershare Dr. Fone to Teleport Anywhere:
Dr. Fone's virtual location is the best spoofing tool that you can use for playing Pokemon Go. It can quickly teleport your Pokemon trainer from one place to another. Below is a step-by-step guide you follow to perform that:
Step 1: Get the Program Installed and Launched
Download and install the tool on your computer. Once the installation is successful, run the program. From the option available click on “Virtual Location”.
Step 2: Connect iPhone to PC
Wait for a few seconds; in the meantime, connect your iPhone to the computer using the original lightening cord. Once it's connected, click on “Get Started.”
Step 3: Check the Location
A new window will pop-up where you will see your current location. If the location is not accurate, click on “Center On” present in the lower-right corner.
Step 4: Activate Teleport Mode
Now click on the 1st icon on the upper right corner, which will enable you to teleport. After that, you will be compelled to enter the name of the location you want to move to.
Step 5: Confirm the Location
Confirm the exact location on the pop-up that appears now and click on “Move here.”
Step 6: Check Location on the deivce
After this, you have successfully changed your location. You can cross-check this by pressing the “Center on” icon.
To be certain, you can also check the location on your iPhone. Just open maps on your device, and you will see your selected location.
Can iPogo get you banned? Yes, it can, and it eventually will. It would help if you understood why can iPogo get you banned and why you should not use that application for location spoofing. We also provided you with a perfect solution to avoid iPogo ban using Wondershare’s Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. We also provided a step-by-step guide to use Dr. Fone for teleporting and changing your iPhone's GPS location. That was all for this article; if you have any queries related to this article, you can comment below. We will make sure you get the necessary assistance for the same.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking