Looking For A Location Changer On iPhone? Look No Further!
How do you use your iPhone? Do you use it to make calls, watch content on streaming apps and stay in touch with people through messages and social media alone, or do you use the phone for practically everything from finding dates to meet and playing augmented reality-based games like Pokémon GO, too? If you are the hip and happening type who likes to live life differently, this app we're talking about is just for you - a location changer on iPhone.
Part I: Why Do I Need To Change GPS Location On iPhone?
For an average user who uses an iPhone to make calls, watch videos, stay productive, and on top of things, there is no need to change GPS location. However, there are reasons to get a location changer on iPhone in case you want to do any of the following:
- play location-aware games such as Pokémon GO
- go on dates outside geographical restrictions imposed by apps
- protect your privacy on websites and apps you visit and use
- access geo-restricted content catalog on streaming websites
- play pranks on friends!
Part II: Can I Spoof My Location On iPhone iOS 16? Are There Any Risks?
As we know, iOS 16 is in beta stage, and there are a lot of bugs and issues with the OS. Therefore, it is a pertinent question: will this location spoofer iPhone app work on iOS 16? Furthermore, what risks are involved in using a GPS spoofer app for iPhone?
The answer is YES, you can!
Using this GPS spoofer iPhone app on iPhone running iOS 16 is possible because this location spoofer iPhone app does not run on the iPhone at all! So thereby taking away the biggest pain point - you can use this location spoofer on iPhone no matter if you're using release version iOS or beta iOS!
About risks, there are zero risks to spoofing your location using a location spoofer iPhone app.
Part III: How To Change GPS Location Without Jailbreak Using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
Now, let's get right down to the point - which app are we talking about and how to use this location changer on iPhone running iOS 16?
Wondershare Dr.Fone is a comprehensive, multi-module tool to help you with nearly all your daily requirements. Do you want to take regular backups? Use Phone Backup to take full and selective backups in one click. Did you get locked out of your phone? Use Screen Unlock to gain access. Accidentally deleted an important video or photo permanently? Not a problem! Use Data Recovery to quickly recover any video/ photo/ file from your device in a few clicks! Have iOS issues? Use System Repair to fix all issues without data loss in a few clicks. You get the drift here.
Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is another module in the comprehensive arsenal of Dr.Fone that helps you spoof your location on your iPhone without downloading any app on the iPhone itself. The advantage here is that you can be running ios 16 beta and not worry about being unable to spoof location because your favourite location spoofer iPhone app is not working on iPhone anymore due to iOS 16 beta. Dr.Fone will work because it works from your computer and interacts directly with the iPhone without downloading an app to the iPhone.
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
This is how you use Dr.Fone Virtual Location module to spoof your location on iPhone:
Step 1: Download Dr.Fone
Step 2: Launch Dr.Fone
Step 3: Choose Virtual Location and connect your phone.
Step 4: Click Get Started. NEW Feature: iPhone users are now able to go wireless after setting this up the first time!
The screen shows your real location – as per actual GPS coordinates of your device.
That's it! You are now ready to perform techno-wizardry, relocate to another place, or even simulate movement between two points easily! Here's how:
Teleporting To Another Location
Step 1: Click the crosshairs icon at the top right to activate Teleport Mode
Step 2: Start typing your destination location and click Go
Step 3: You will get a popup to confirm. Click Move Here, and your location will change to reflect the chosen location. Now on, in all supported location-based apps, you will see your chosen location until you restart the iPhone. This allows you to break the paywall of dating apps, too, as they will see your current location as the location you chose, allowing you to find dates outside the boundaries set by the apps for free.
Simulating Movement Between Two Points
Want to catch Pokémon on the streets of Vermont in the United States while relaxing on your couch in Tasmania, Australia? Wonderful idea! Here's how to use Dr.Fone Virtual Location spoofer iPhone app to simulate movement such as walking the streets and catching more Pokémon:
Step 1: In the Virtual Location interface, click the middle icon at the top right (which looks like inverted S) to symbolize movement simulation between two points.
Step 2: Type your destination and click Go.
Step 3: A popup shows the distance of the place from your current location (spoofed).
Step 4: Dr.Fone Virtual Location allows you to choose the simulation speed – you can select walking, cycling and a four-wheeler to simulate those speeds. Click Move Here.
Step 5: In a new popup, choose if you want to route to repeat and select the number of times. Click Match to start.
You should now see your location dot moving along your chosen route at the speed you selected. Open Pokémon Go and start catching!
Simulating Movement Between Multiple Points
Similarly, you can simulate between multiple points to play elaborate pranks on your friends and family. If you simply spoof your location to another point like shown previously, they might not believe it. But, if you show movement from one location to another, they can't deny that, can they? This movement simulation also helps with games such as Pokémon GO.
Step 1: Click the icon at the top right (looks like italicized N)
Step 2: Start clicking the points you want to simulate movement from and through. NOTE: Simulate movements as would happen in real life otherwise game algorithms will catch up and you are liable to get banned for cheating.
Step 3: Distance gets re-calculated after each selection. When you are satisfied with your route simulation, click Move Here.
Step 4: Choose if you want to repeat this route and click Match to start the fun.
You can watch the video below to get your location changed on iPhone with Wondershare Dr.Fone
Part IV: FAQs
Here are some commonly asked questions to help you with location spoofer iPhone apps.
FAQ 1: Will a location spoofer iPhone app damage my iPhone or its GPS?
Not in the least. Dr.Fone Virtual Location spoofer on iPhone works from the computer and does not affect either the iPhone or the GPS chip inside the iPhone. So when you want to come back to your real location, all you need to do is restart the iPhone.
FAQ 2: Do I need to jailbreak to use a location spoofer iPhone app?
Can't say for other apps in the market, but Wondershare Dr.Fone – Virtual Location does not require you to jailbreak your iPhone. It works using the computer to temporarily change the GPS coordinates of your iPhone, and you can stop spoofing your location anytime by simply restarting your handset. It does not cause security issues with iOS or risk your privacy at all.
FAQ 3: Can I jailbreak iPhone to spoof location using Cydia?
The jailbreakers are only catching up to iOS 15 right now. It is being reported that they are close to jailbreaking iOS 15. As you are running iOS 16, you cannot jailbreak iPhone to spoof location using Cydia. Furthermore, jailbreaking is not recommended in today's age given the security and privacy risks it poses.
Location spoofer iPhone apps are gaining prevalence today mostly among gamers who use these GPS spoofer iPhone apps to catch more Pokémon. However, anyone can use a location changer on iPhone for several other benefits such as breaking the geo-restrictions in dating apps and streaming websites to find dates outside your city limits for free and accessing a catalogue of movies and TV shows that is not available in your region due to licensing or other considerations. There are several iPhone location spoofer apps in the market, each extolling its virtues. None of them, however, come close to Wondershare Dr.Fone – Virtual Location spoofer on iPhone given its intuitive interface and ease of use. Not only can you use it on iOS 16 betas without problem as this app works from a computer, you do not have to think about security issues that jailbreaking a device brings because Dr.Fone Virtual Location changer on iPhone works without jailbreaking the iPhone.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking