How to Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen?
iPhone 13 is the newest flagship iPhone with an ideal design and advanced features to take your game to the next level. iPhone 13 comes up with a resolution of 2532x1170 with 460 pixels per inch.
Moreover, it comes up with a Ceramic Shield infused with nano-ceramic crystals to protect the drops. iPhone 13 operates on iOS 15 that helps you better explore the world. The article offers an insight on iPhone screen lock and how to unlock screen passcode.
Part 1: Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen by Screen Unlock
You might be anxious if you have locked your iPhone and forgotten the passcode. However, there is no need to worry. Wondershare Dr.Fone is here at your service. The tool handles the iPhone passcode screen problem removes it effortlessly. The user doesn’t need any technical knowledge beforehand to use the tool.
Following are some workable features of Dr.Fone Screen Unlock:
- Fone is completely compatible with different lock screens to get you out of the fix.
- The application also helps the iOS user bypass iPhone passcode and iCloud activation locks.
- If you have forgotten your Apple ID password, Dr.Fone Screen Unlock enables you to unlock your phone and log into a new account in seconds.
- Fone also helps the user bypass the MDM to access the device effectively.
Step-by-Step Guide to Bypass iPhone Lock Screen
If you are unfamiliar with using the Screen Unlock feature to get rid of the problem, allow us to walk you through the procedure.
Step 1: Launch Wondershare Dr.Fone
For starters, launch Wondershare Dr.Fone on the system. Click on “Screen Lock” from the interface that appears. After that, connect your iOS device to the system via lightning cable.
Step 2: Booting the Device
A list of options appears. Tap on “Unlock iOS screen” afterward. Now, boot your phone in Recovery or DFU mode. Follow the on-screen instructions to do so. If you cannot activate the Recovery mode, work on the DFU mode.
Step 3: Unlocking the iPhone/iPad
After the DFU mode is activated, confirm the device information, and click on “Download.” It will download the firmware. After it is downloaded, tap on “Unlock Now.” All the data will be lost when you bypass iPhone passcode.
Part 2: Other Ways to Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
There are other ways to unlock screen passcode. The section highlights two methods to steer clear of this issue. The first solution revolves around using the Recovery mode, and the other one uses iCloud.
Method 1: Using the Recovery Mode
The problem of the iPhone screen lock can be dealt with by putting the iPhone on Recovery mode. It is a troubleshooting operation that lets iTunes fix the issue and erase the old passcode. Follow the procedure below vividly:
Step 1: Connecting Process
The first step is to connect the iPhone to your system and then launch iTunes. Force restart the phone after the phone is connected.
Step 2: Activating the Recovery Mode
There are different ways to activate the Recovery mode based on your iPhone models.
- Suppose you are on iPhone 13/12/11/XS/XR/X/8 or iPhone 8 Plus. Press and release the Volume Up button. Again, press and release the Volume Down button. Now, press and hold the Side button to activate the Recovery Mode.
- Similarly, if you are iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus user, press and hold the Volume Down and Side button simultaneously, hold them until the Recovery Mode screen doesn’t show.
- Suppose you own an iPhone 6S or earlier, an iPad, or iPod Touch, press and hold the Home button along with the Side buttons. Until the Recovery Mode enables, you need to hold these buttons off.
Step 3: Restoring Process
Click on Restore, and iTunes will download the software for the device after the process is concluded, set up your iPhone.
- The iPhone is restored to the previous settings, and all messages and emails will be retrieved.
- There is no damage attached with using the Recovery mode to bypass iPhone lock screen.
- All the data will be lost and erased.
The non-iTunes app such as music will be lost.
Method 2: Using the iCloud
Another viable method to deal with the problem is to erase your iPhone with iCloud and remove the passcode. It will allow you to set up a new one and get back to your normal life. Following are the detailed steps:
Step 1: Signing In
Open iCloud.com from your system and sign with your Apple ID. The devices will appear that are associated with the Apple account.
Step 2: Erasing iPhone
Click on the device that needs to be removed. Click on “Erase iPhone,” and there you go. Now, you can restore the iPhone from the backup or set up a new one.
- The user can access all the devices through iCloud, whether iPad, iPhone, or iPod.
- The location of the lost device can also be tracked effortlessly.
- One cannot access iCloud without an Apple ID.
If your iCloud is hacked, your data becomes a liability for them and can be erased at any time.
Part 3: FAQs about iPhone Screen Lock
- How many counts do I have to unlock my iPhone?
You have around ten entries to unlock your iPhone, after which the device will be completely locked. After the 5th wrong entry, you are expected to wait for a minute until you try again. After the 10th wrong entry, the device gets locked out and allows you to connect to iTunes.
- Is it possible to reset the iPhone passcode with an Apple ID?
No, you cannot reset the iPhone passcode using Apple ID. Both are different security measures and cannot reset one using another.
- What should I know about the screen time passcode?
Parental controls on iPhones use a different passcode to restrict content. It includes restricting things like privacy, game center, web content, explicit content, iTunes app and purchases. It is also known as a restriction passcode.
- Can Apple reset a forgotten iPhone passcode?
No, Apple cannot reset the forgotten iPhone passcode. However, they will help you with the steps to erase, reset, and recover the phone. You must prove yourself to be the device owner, so keep the purchase receipt with you.
Human beings are clumsy, and they often forget passcodes to their devices. However, there is no need to panic as technology has progressed enough to offer loopholes from the situations. The article presented multiple methods to bypass iPhone passcode and steer clear of this mess. Some frequently asked questions were also answered regarding the iPhone screen lock.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Bypass iOS 14 Lock Screen
- Hard Reset on iOS 14 iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 12 without Password
- Reset iPhone 11 without Password
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 7/ 7 Plus without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPhone Passcode
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iPhone
- iPad Lock Screen
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Reset iPad Password
- Reset iPad without Password
- Locked out of iPad
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- iPad Unlock Software
- Unlock Disabled iPad without iTunes
- iPod is Diabled Connect to iTunes
- Unlock Apple ID
- Unlock MDM
- Apple MDM
- iPad MDM
- Delete MDM from School iPad
- Remove MDM from iPhone
- Bypass MDM on iPhone
- Bypass MDM iOS 14
- Remove MDM from iPhone and Mac
- Remove MDM from iPad
- Jailbreak Remove MDM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode