Unlock Cricket Phone with Updated Tips 
While buying a phone directly from your carrier has its perks, it gets a bit difficult when you decide to change the network. Therefore, if you own a Cricket unlocked phone, getting another carrier’s SIM to work on it calls for a cricket device unlock.
Now, there are several ways to unlock Cricket iPhone that we have discussed in this article, including
- Getting a network unlock code from Cricket
- Unlock Cricket iPhone before installment plan with a professional tool
- Using an online unlocking service to get cricket IMEI unlocked
- Getting an unlock chip for iPhone
So, let’s go over each method with step-by-step instructions and help you with this issue.
Get Cricket Network Unlock Code Free Officially
If you’d like to use another network’s SIM card on your Cricket device because you want to switch carriers, or if you’re traveling, you can contact Cricket customer care to get a Cricket network unlock code for free.
But before you get a code, make sure your phone fulfills the following requirements according to Cricket’s device unlock policy:
- The device has been active for at least 6 months of paid service on Cricket.
- The device is locked to the Cricket network.
- The device has not been reported lost or stolen.
If your device falls under this criteria, then you can unlock the Cricket device with the following steps:
- Step 1. Go to the Cricket Wireless website, log in to your account, and click on “My Account > Account Settings > Get Code.”
- Step 2. Scroll down to the number of the phone you wish to unlock and click on “Request Code.”
- Step 3. The Cricket carrier unlock code for Android will be displayed on the screen and texted to your number. However, in the case of an iPhone, you will receive the unlock code through text on the next business day.
- Step 4. Now, turn off your phone, remove the Cricket SIM card, insert the new carrier’s SIM card, and turn your phone back on.
- Step 5. Enter the Cricket device unlock code you received earlier when prompted.
- Step 6. Restart your phone to complete the unlock process.
Your Cricket unlocked phone is now free from the Cricket network and can be used with a SIM card of any network.
Unlock Cricket iPhone Before Installment Plan Using a Professional Tool - Dr.Fone
Getting a Cricket SIM unlock code directly from the company is the official way to unlock Cricket iPhone; however, it is a bit time-consuming as it requires one whole business day to receive the code. If you’re in a hurry and can’t spare this much time to wait for the unlock code, you can use a SIM unlock tool like Dr.Fone to unlock Cricket iPhone.
Unlock Cricket iPhone Before Your Installment Plan within Minutes
- Support newly released models from iPhone XR to iPhone 13 and later.
- No jailbreak is needed. Unlocking iPhone without an R-SIM.
- Compatible with most carriers, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Move to any network operator within minutes aimlessly without data loss.
Dr.Fone is a SIM unlocking software that helps you switch to any network in minutes without losing any data. The best part is that it does not require jailbreak and works with almost all carriers, including Cricket.
So, follow these steps and unlock Cricket device with just a few clicks:
Step 1. Download and launch Dr.Fone on your PC, and select the “Unlock SIM Lock” option.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to the PC and click on “Start” to begin the authorization process.
Step 3. A pop-up with confirmation settings will appear on your screen. Click on “Confirmed” to continue.
Step 4. You will receive a configuration profile on your iPhone. Click “Close” to download the profile.
Step 5. Now, go to “Settings > Profile Downloaded > Install” on your iPhone.
Step 6. Enter your screen unlock password to unlock the screen.
Step 7. Click on “Install” at the top-right corner of the screen and then again at the bottom.
Step 8. This will install the configuration profile on your device. Click “Done” to finish the installation process.
If you have any problems during the unlocking process, please refer to the detailed unlock sim lock guide to continue.
Using Dr.Fone to unlock your SIM might seem long, but it hardly takes 5 minutes. The result? A Cricket unlocked phone with its originality intact! However, if you want to bypass all the steps involved in using Dr.Fone, you can network unlock Cricket phone using an online tool as well.
Using an Online Unlocking Service
Another easy and time-efficient method of unlocking your Cricket phone is via an online unlocking service. Many websites offer Cricket network unlock; however, we will use Direct Unlocks for this article.
The first requirement of unlocking your phone with an online unlocking service is to have your phone’s IMEI number at hand. If you don’t know your IMEI number, dial *#06# from your phone to get it.
Once you have the IMEI number, follow these steps:
- Step 1. Go to this link, and select the network your phone is locked to, i.e., Cricket USA.
- Step 2. Now enter your IMEI number and select “Unlock your Cricket Phone.”
- Step 3. The website will mark your IMEI as unlocked in the manufacturer’s database, which will automatically sync with your network.
The downside of this method is that it takes a few hours for the coordination to take place, after which you will receive an email confirming that your iPhone has been unlocked.
We’ve discussed how to unlock Cricket devices by contacting the carrier, using a third-party tool Dr.Fone, and using an online unlocking service. But did you know there’s a fourth way to unlock your Cricket iPhone?
Get an Unlock Chip for iPhone
Recently, a new method to unlock carrier-branded iPhones has been discovered involving an unlock chip called RSIM. This chip is available on several websites, including Unlock It Solutions, from where you can get one specific to your iPhone model.
Following are the steps to unlock Cricket iPhone using an unlock chip:
- Step 1. Get an unlocked chip from any website or physical store and place your new carrier’s SIM card in the chip.
- Step 2. Place the unlock chip in the SIM tray, and insert it in the slot on the side of your iPhone.
- Step 3. After a few seconds, a screen will pop up. Click on “Edit ICCID Code.”
- Step 4. Input the 20-digit ICCID code that you can find on several websites like Cmd99, Firmwarex, etc. The code is updated frequently, so make sure you get the latest one.
- Step 5. Lastly, restart your phone for everything to work normally without any carrier restrictions.
Now that you know of all the possible ways through which you can carrier unlock Cricket phone let’s move on to answering some common questions.
FAQs on Online Unlocking Service
Can You Unlock Cricket before 6 Months?
According to the Cricket phone unlock policy, you cannot unlock your Cricket phone before 6 months. However, a third-party app like Dr.Fone can help you unlock your phone before the installment plan of 6 months is complete.
Does an Unlock Chip unlock iPhone?
Yes, an unlocked chip can easily unlock your iPhone, but make sure to enter the latest active ICCID code.
Can I Move the Cricket Sim Card from My iPhone 11 to the New iPhone 13?
Yes, you can move your Cricket SIM card from an iPhone 11 to a new iPhone 13. However, if your iPhone 13 is locked to a carrier, make sure to have it unlocked before using a Cricket SIM.
Whenever you buy an iPhone from Cricket, it has a Cricket SIM lock on it, preventing the use of other network SIM cards on it. However, if you ever decide to keep the device but change the carrier, you can contact Cricket to network unlock Cricket phone. You can also use an online unlocking service or an unlocked chip to make your device compatible with other networks.
All these methods are workable; however, they are time-consuming and require a lot of patience. But, if you want to unlock Cricket iPhone instantly in just 5 minutes, we would recommend using Dr.Fone, the best SIM unlocking tool with a high success rate!
- Access Locked iPhone
- 1. Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
- 2. Erase Locked iPhone
- 3. Get Into Locked iPhone
- 4. Factory Reset Locked iPhone
- 5. Reset Locked iPhone
- 6. iPhone Is Disabled
- iPhone Lock Screen
- 1. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- 2. Unlock Forget iPhone PIN
- 3. Unlock iPhone When Forgot Passcode
- 4. iPhone Lock Screen With Notification
- 5. Remove Passcode From iPhone
- 6. Unlock Found iPhone
- 7. Unlock iPhone without Computer
- 8. Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 9. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPhone without Face ID
- 11. Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 12. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- 13. Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
- 14. Unlock iFace ID While Wearing Mask
- 15. Lock Apps on iPhone
- 16. Bypass iPhone Passcode
- 17. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without PC
- 18. Unlock iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 19. Unlock iPhone 7/6 without PC
- 20. Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
- 21. Reset iPhone Password
- 22. Bad ESN/Blacklisted IMEI on iPhone
- Remove iCloud Lock
- 1. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 2. Remove Activate Lock without Apple ID
- 3. Remove Activate Lock without Password
- 4. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 5. Crack iCloud-Locked iPhones to Sell
- 6. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- Unlock Apple ID
- 1. iPhone Asking for Apple ID Randomly
- 2. Get Apple ID Off without Password
- 3. Remove an Apple ID from iPhone
- 4. Remove Apple ID without Password
- Remove SIM Lock
- 1. Unlock iPhone Using Unlock Chip
- 2. Unlock iPhone for Free
- 3. Unlock iPhone Online
- 4. Unlock EE iPhone
- 5. Factory Unlock iPhone
- 6. SIM Unlock iPhone
- 7. Unlock AT&T iPhone
- 8. Unlock iPhone with IMEI Code
- 9. Unlock iPhone without SIM Card
- 10. Unlock Cricket iPhone
- 11. Unlock iPhone MetroPCS
- 12. Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- 13. Unlock Telstra iPhone
- 14. Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- 15. Unlock Verizon iPhone
- 16. iPhone IMEI Checker
- 17. Check If iPhone Is Unlocked
- Unlock iPhone MDM
- 1. MDM On iPhone
- 2. Remove MDM from iPhone
- 3. Remote Management on iPhone
- 4. Unlock MDM Softwares
- 5. MDM VS MAM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode