Complete Guide on Unlocking an iPhone with a Broken Screen?
Is your iPhone screen broken, and you're wondering how to unlock iPhone with broken screen? Then don't worry; this guide is all you need to unlock iPhone with broken screen.
Locking an iPhone with a passcode is a great way to prevent it from getting into the wrong hands. However, some misfortunes can happen, and you might be left with a broken screen. In such cases, you won't be able to get the data inside your phone. So, to get back at your files or to reset your device, you will need to unlock your phone first.
In this detailed guide, we will elaborate on the best possible methods you can employ to unlock iPhone with broken screen. Moreover, we will introduce you to the best unlocking tools available for your situation. So stay with us till the end.
Part 1: Use the Feature "Find My iPhone" to Unlock an iPhone with Broken Screen
Find My is a famous component in Apple devices that allows you to find your lost devices through GPS. The option has been revitalized much from that point forward. Presently it can be utilized to erase your iPhone from a distance. You can erase your information without a password) to save its data.
Also, if your iPhone screen is broken, you can use this feature to unlock or erase it. We will call this feature "Erase it effortlessly," as it erases iPhones without a password.
- The locked iPhone ought to have the Find My element enabled.
- The locked iPhone ought to be signed in to your iCloud account
- It must have an internet connection.
- Apple ID and password are also required.
Step 1. Open iCloud.com on an internet browser.
Step 2. Enter your Apple account details as inquired.
Step 3. After signing in effectively, click on Find My and enter your Apple ID and password. Click on Sign In.
Step 4. Pick your locked phone under the "All Devices" segment.
Step 5. Click on 'Erase iPhone'. Click on 'Erase' again after the confirmation text.
Step 6. Enter the password to proceed.
Step 7. A code will be sent to you. Enter the code to proceed.
Step 8. Presently, enter your mobile number. Then, click on the Next button and then "Done."
Step 9. The iCloud will effectively begin the deletion, and you can see the Apple logo with a white bar noticeable on your locked iPhone. After an effective erase process, your iPhone will restart.
Step 10. Swipe up on the iPhone screen to begin once more.
Again, iPhone will show the iPhone locked message. You then need to remerge your Apple ID details and click on Next. You will then get the chance to make your new passcode.
Part 2: How to Unlock Broken Screen iPhone with iTunes
Step 1. To begin, you ought to put your gadget in Recovery Mode. Here's what you must do:
On iPhone 8 or Above: Long-press the side/power button until the phone gives you the slider to close down. Drag the slider across the screen and turn it off. Then, press the volume (+) button, then the volume (-). Then, at that point, long-press the side button again while connecting it to your PC to put your phone in recovery mode.
On iPhone 7: Connect it to your system while tapping the volume down button. Hold the button until this mode appears.
On iPhone 6S or Older: Switch off your iPhone, plug it into your PC and hold the home button until the phone shows this screen.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone and your system and open iTunes. After clicking, force restarts it by holding down both the volume and power buttons. You'll then get an option to Restore. Select this choice, and your iPhone will download the required software. When done, you can set up and use your iPhone.
You can erase your iPhone and its password once you synchronize it with iTunes. Follow these steps:
- Connect it to the PC you sync with, and open iTunes. If they request a password, use another PC you've connected with. If that also doesn't work, go for the recovery mode.
- iTunes will coordinate your iPhone and make a backup. When the sync and backup are done, click Restore iPhone.
- Select your iPhone in iTunes and pick the latest backup.
- You'll then see the "Set Up" screen after that. Here, tape on the "Restore from iTunes Backup" choice.
Part 3: How to Unlock iPhone with Siri If its Screen is broken
Siri is a voice assistant on Apple devices. Like other devices have Alexa and Google Assistant, iPhone has Siri. It empowers you to use the iPhone through voice commands. You can converse with Siri to unlock your iPhone password.
How might Siri unlock iPhone? One can use bugs in Siri to unlock iPhone. However, it is only possible in a few iOS versions.
Step 1. First and foremost, enable Siri. You should hold the home button of your locked iPhone and say 'Hello Siri' to enact her.
You need to ask Siri, "Siri, what time is it?" or "Siri, what time is it in the USA"? That will permit Siri to open the World Clock on your home screen.
Step 2. Presently, tap on the world clock symbol. Now, tap on the + sign in the upper right corner to add the clock feature to the home screen.
Step 3. At the point when another clock is added, you will have the choice to share the new clock.
Step 4. Click on the share button and Pick the Message choice.
Step 5. You don't need to text a message. Instead, add something arbitrary in the "To" field.
Step 6. Add Siri to make another contact by tapping on the new or + symbol. Siri will open the New Contact interface with details like adding the name, photo, etc.
Step 7. Add the photo from the photo library. Tap on "Add Photo," and it will open the library for you. Tap on Select Photo, and Siri will unlock the device and let you pick a photo.
Step 8. When the photo library is open, tap on the home button or return button to get back to the unlock screen to get to the Settings symbol.
Step 9. When you open your settings, you can now refresh your credentials. This might work by making a Face ID rather than a password to unlock your iPhone.
Besides, it works for iPhones with iOS 8.0 to 10.1. These bugs are fixed in the later versions of the iPhone and won't assist you with fooling Siri into unlocking your iPhone.
Bonus Tips: Easy Broken iPhone Unlock Tool
The quickest way to unlock iPhone with broken screen is to use an unlocking tool. However, there are tons of tools available in the market, but it is our responsibility to suggest you the best way.
We strongly recommend you install the Wondershare Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock tool. It is a safe and easy-to-use tool with an excellent success rate. With years of service in the unlocking industry, the experts at Wondershare thrive to provide outstanding services to its customers.
Moreover, Dr.Fone will keep your data from being exposed to threats. It is a fast tool that requires no prior knowledge to use. However, this tool will erase your data forever. So before further ado, let's see how to unlock iPhone with broken screen:
Step 1. Launch the Software and Connect your Device
Click the "Screen Unlock" option from the main homepage and connect your iDevice to your computer. Then go for the "Unlock iOS Screen" option on the program.
Step 2. Access the Recovery or DFU mode
Removing the lock screen requires you to boot your iPhone in Recovery or DFU mode. The Recuperation mode is suggested for iOS devices. But if you can't, you can go for the DFU mode.
Step 3. Confirm your Phone Model
Dr.Fone will now show you the phone Model and OS version. You can choose the right information from the dropdown menu if the one on your screen isn't right. Then, at that point, download and install the required firmware for your iPhone.
Step 4. Unlock the Screen Now
After the firmware is downloaded effectively, click Unlock Now.
In almost no time, the software will unlock your iPhone effectively. However, note that this unlocking will likewise wipe your user data.
The Bottom Line
Having an iPhone with a broken screen can make your life hard. It keeps you from communicating and carrying out important tasks on the phone. But we can make this situation work your way. Therefore, we have furnished the above list to help you unlock iPhone with broken screen. Even if none of the methods work, Dr.Fone can still get our phone unlocked.
- Access Locked iPhone
- 1. Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
- 2. Erase Locked iPhone
- 3. Get Into Locked iPhone
- 4. Factory Reset Locked iPhone
- 5. Reset Locked iPhone
- 6. iPhone Is Disabled
- iPhone Lock Screen
- 1. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- 2. Unlock Forget iPhone PIN
- 3. Unlock iPhone When Forgot Passcode
- 4. iPhone Lock Screen With Notification
- 5. Remove Passcode From iPhone
- 6. Unlock Found iPhone
- 7. Unlock iPhone without Computer
- 8. Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 9. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPhone without Face ID
- 11. Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 12. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- 13. Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
- 14. Unlock iFace ID While Wearing Mask
- 15. Lock Apps on iPhone
- 16. Bypass iPhone Passcode
- 17. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without PC
- 18. Unlock iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 19. Unlock iPhone 7/6 without PC
- 20. Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
- 21. Reset iPhone Password
- 22. Bad ESN/Blacklisted IMEI on iPhone
- Remove iCloud Lock
- 1. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 2. Remove Activate Lock without Apple ID
- 3. Remove Activate Lock without Password
- 4. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 5. Crack iCloud-Locked iPhones to Sell
- 6. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- Unlock Apple ID
- 1. iPhone Asking for Apple ID Randomly
- 2. Get Apple ID Off without Password
- 3. Remove an Apple ID from iPhone
- 4. Remove Apple ID without Password
- Remove SIM Lock
- 1. Unlock iPhone Using Unlock Chip
- 2. Unlock iPhone for Free
- 3. Unlock iPhone Online
- 4. Unlock EE iPhone
- 5. Factory Unlock iPhone
- 6. SIM Unlock iPhone
- 7. Unlock AT&T iPhone
- 8. Unlock iPhone with IMEI Code
- 9. Unlock iPhone without SIM Card
- 10. Unlock Cricket iPhone
- 11. Unlock iPhone MetroPCS
- 12. Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- 13. Unlock Telstra iPhone
- 14. Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- 15. Unlock Verizon iPhone
- 16. iPhone IMEI Checker
- 17. Check If iPhone Is Unlocked
- Unlock iPhone MDM
- 1. MDM On iPhone
- 2. Remove MDM from iPhone
- 3. Remote Management on iPhone
- 4. Unlock MDM Softwares
- 5. MDM VS MAM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode