5 Most Effective Methods to Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
If your device is gone, you can use the Find My application on your other Apple device connected to a similar account to unlock the lost iPhone.
If your iPhone is in Lost Mode and you don't have the foggiest idea of how to restore it, relax. This guide will cover every one of the techniques that you can use for iPhone Lost Mode unlock.
- Part 1: What Will Happen When iPhone Is in Lost Mode?
- Part 2: 5 Easy Ways to Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 1. Remove lost mode by entering the correct passcode.
- 2. Remove it from Find My in iCloud.
- 3. Use iCloud DNS Bypass.
- 4. Use Emergency Call
- 5. Apple iPhone Unlock
Part 1: What Will Happen When iPhone Is in Lost Mode?
The iPhone Lock feature permits remotely locking a lost iPhone to prevent people from using its data. If you set a password for a device before enabling the Lost Mode, you will need this password to unlock the iPhone once it has returned to its proprietor.
The Lost Mode menu will ask you to set one if it has no password. Password is obligatory to stop Lost Mode once a device is returned to the owner, as Contact ID or Face ID won't work for this reason.
Send a Custom Text Message: When you sort out your lost iPhone and put it in Lost Mode, another supportive feature accessible to you is a custom message shown on the Lock Screen. You can enter any message to let an individual who found it realize this iPhone is lost. This way, you can demonstrate a phone number for the other person. That will expand opportunities to get your device back.
Erase Data Remotely: Lost Mode allows you to delete the iPhone if you believe it's been some time since it's gone and you don't think you can get it back. Doing so will ensure nobody will use your user data.
Track Your Device on Map: An owner can follow their lost iPhone on the map through the Lost Mode menu. The menu additionally gives email warnings to show the last location of your iPhone.
Play Songs: Playing a sound might assist you with finding your lost iPhone if it's still close by. The iPhone will play a sound at top volume, no matter what volume level was set on the device when you lost it.
Part 2: 5 Easy Ways to Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
1. Remove lost mode by entering the correct passcode.
The most straightforward method for unlocking the iPhone in Lost Mode is entering the password on the actual device. If your device was protected with a password before placing it in Lost Mode, enter it again.
If your device had no password while placing it in Lost Mode and you've entered it into iCloud while placing your iPhone into Lost Mode, utilize this password. That will help you unlock lost iPhone, and you can start operating your iPhone again.
2. Remove it from Find My in iCloud.
One more method for unlocking the Lost Mode on your iPhone is to utilize the Find My iPhone application on the official iCloud site. Follow the steps underneath to do so:
- Go to www.icloud.com and utilize your account details to sign in.
- Click the "Find My iPhone" button and select all iDevices.
- Pick the device you need to unlock in Lost Mode and tap the "Lost Mode" button.
- Click the "Stop Lost Mode" button to remove the lock from the phone.
- Confirm this activity by clicking the "Stop Lost Mode" button again.
3. Use iCloud DNS Bypass.
Domain Name Service is an unsafe technique that utilizes a domain name to an IP address. iCloud stores every iPhone's information, and when an iPhone is set up, it sends a request through DNS to ensure whether the device has an activation lock enabled.
The DNS bypass will send a fake "device isn't locked" message to iCloud through a server. It allows you to go through the setting of your iPhone and access some applications. However, you must remember that this technique works on iOS 11 or older versions. Follow these steps to utilize the iCloud DNS bypassing strategy to unlock lost iPhone:
- Insert SIM in your iPhone, turn it on, and select a preferred language and your location.
- A WiFi screen will spring up. Tap on the "I" icon. If you are now connected with your WiFi, tap "Forget this Network."
- Tap on "Configure DNS," and enter a DNS server as per your region from the list underneath:
South America: 22.214.171.124
Australia and Oceania: 126.96.36.199
- Clean old DNS server off of ISP modem, select and connect to a WiFi network. Click the Back button when a popup says that the device is attempting to connect to the Apple servers.
- You will now be on the DNS bypass screen. Pick the applications from the list to keep using your device. However, only a handful of applications are available through this.
4. Use Emergency Call
This technique is the most widely recognized one. You can bypass your iCloud activation by settling on a fake Emergency call. Nonetheless, it is accounted for that this strategy probably won't work for everyone.
If your iPhone is on lost mode and attempting to unlock it, you can try using this method. Follow these steps for making an Emergency call on your iPhone in Lost Mode unlock:
- Click the "Emergency Call" option on your locked device.
- Dial "*#96274825*0000*1#," then, at that point, press and hold the dial button for 10 to 15 minutes.
- If it's not working, try changing the last digit from 1-9. If this doesn't work, have a go at setting 0 after 9. Remember to hold the dial button.
- Press Home, and it will return you to the beginning screen. Select the language and country, and the activation screen will never appear again. Now create a new password after iPhone Lost Mode unlock.
5. Apple iPhone Unlock
Apple iPhone Unlock is a site that can assist you with iPhone in Lost Mode unlock. You must give them your iPhone's IMEI and model number to get their services.
The benefit of Apple iPhone Unlock is that they keep themselves updated with the latest technology. They are educated regarding their tool's advancement by giving updates every time.
Critical Features of Apple iPhone Unlock:
- As per their site, Apple iPhone Unlock can work with every one of the devices going from iPhone 4 to iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Don't bother downloading anything to your PC or phone like others. Another iPhone lock screen expects you to download their tool or software to work.
Bonus Tips: How to Unlock Our iPhone Screen?
An expert unlocking tool comes in handy when no other method works. In this case, we strongly suggest you use the Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock tool by Wondershare. Dr.Fone is a reliable tool and has been in the market for a long time. Professional unlock service providers use it because of its ease of use and clean interface.
So, without looking any further, download this tool for a remarkable unlocking experience. The methods below will guide you into unlocking your iPhone within no time:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone/iPad
Open the Dr.Fone software and tap the "Unlock iOS Screen."
Step 2. Boot iPhone in Recovery/DFU mode
Before bypassing the iPhone lock screen, we want to boot it in Recovery or DFU mode by adhering to the on-screen guidelines. The Recovery mode is suggested for the iOS lock screen. However, if you can't activate the Recovery mode, you can figure out how to activate the DFU mode from their official site.
Step 3. Affirm Device Information
After getting the phone in DFU mode, Dr.Fone will show the device information, for example, the iPhone model and other data. You can choose the right information from the dropdown menu if the information isn't right. Then, at that point, download the firmware for your iPhone.
Step 4. Unlock the iPhone Screen Lock
After downloading the required firmware effectively, click Unlock Now to remove the lock. However, note that this unlocking system will wipe the user data on your iPhone. Truly, there is no answer for iPhone Lost Mode unlock without losing your data.
The Bottom Line
You might forget the password used before placing your iPhone in Lost Mode. It is also likely to purchase a locked device, and then you can't contact the owner to unlock it and don't know your Apple ID details. Some might think this is a dead situation, and you can't use the iPhone.
Luckily, we’re here to provide a series of dependable and secure solutions that will help your iPhone in Lost Mode unlock.
iDevices Screen Lock
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Bypass iOS 14 Lock Screen
- Hard Reset on iOS 14 iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 12 without Password
- Reset iPhone 11 without Password
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 7/ 7 Plus without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPhone Passcode
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iPhone
- iPad Lock Screen
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Reset iPad Password
- Reset iPad without Password
- Locked out of iPad
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- iPad Unlock Software
- Unlock Disabled iPad without iTunes
- iPod is Diabled Connect to iTunes
- Unlock Apple ID
- Unlock MDM
- Apple MDM
- iPad MDM
- Delete MDM from School iPad
- Remove MDM from iPhone
- Bypass MDM on iPhone
- Bypass MDM iOS 14
- Remove MDM from iPhone and Mac
- Remove MDM from iPad
- Jailbreak Remove MDM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode