Locked Out of iPhone? 5 Ways to get into a Locked iPhone
Is your iPhone locked and can’t seem to remember its passcode? If your response is “yes”, then you're in. It might surprise you, but there are a lot of ways to get into a locked iPhone. To help our readers, we have come up with this extensive post, covering different techniques on how to get into a locked iPhone. Simply follow these expert suggestions and unlock your iOS device when you are locked out of iPhone.
Part 1: How to get into a locked iPhone with Siri?
If you don’t want to erase your device’s data while resolving this issue, then you can simply use Siri. Though, you should know that this is not an official fix and only works for limited iOS devices (iOS 8.0 to iOS 13). Ideally, it is considered as a loophole in iOS, which can be exploited to fix a disabled phone. You can learn how to get in a locked iPhone by implementing the following steps:
1. To activate Siri, please long press your home button on the phone. Ask for the present time (by saying “Hey Siri, what time is it?”) and wait for its response. Now, tap on the clock icon.
2. On the world clock interface, add another clock.
3. The interface will ask you to search for a location of your choice. Type anything on the search tab and select it to get various options. Tap on the “Select all” text.
4. A few added options will be displayed. Tap on “Share” to proceed.
5. Out of all the options to share this text, select the Message app.
6. A new interface will be opened from where you can draft a new message. Type anything in the “To” field and tap "return" from keyboard.
7. Then the text will be highlighted, tap on the add icon.
8. This will open another interface to add new contact. From here, tap on the “Create new contact” option.
9. Instead of adding a contact, tap on the photo icon and select the “Choose Photo” option.
10. This will open the photo library on your phone. Simply visit an album or wait for a while.
11. Now, press the home button. If nothing goes wrong, then you will enter the Home screen on your phone.
Part 2: How to get into a locked iPhone with dr.fone?
If you are locked out of iPhone, then you should only use a reliable and secure way to unlock it. Chances are that the above-mentioned technique might not work on your device. Hence, you can use dr.fone - Unlock for help to unlock your phone. Compatible with almost all the iOS devices, its desktop application runs on Mac and Windows. One can learn how to get into a locked iPhone by following these instructions.
Get Into Locked iPhone In 5 Minutes!
- No special kills required to get into a locked iPhone.
- Unlock the iDevice effectively whether it is disabled or nobody knows its passcode.
- Works properly whether if you're using iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS.
1. Download dr.fone - Unlock and install it on computer, launch it whenever you need to unlock your phone. Choose the option of “Unlock” from the main screen.
2. Coonect your device with computer. Afterward, choose “Unlock iOS Screen” to get started.
3. Then in the next screen, this tool will prompt you to activate the DFU mode to continue.
4. Provide the essential details about your phone in the next window and Download the firmware update.
5. Wait a moment until the download proccess done, and then click on the “Unlock Now” button to activate the process.
6. There will be a warning message showing up. Just confirm it by entering the on-screen code.
7. Let the application resolve the issue on your phone. Once it is done, you will be notified that your lock screen is removed.
Part 3: How to get into a locked iPhone with iTunes?
We are sure that after following the above-mentioned solution, you would no longer be locked out of iPhone. Nevertheless, if you are still facing a few setbacks to learn how to get in a locked iPhone, then you can give iTunes a try. It can get a little complicated to start with, but in the end, your data would be erased. It can be achieved by following these steps.
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer on which iTunes has been installed.
2. Wait for a while as iTunes will recognize your phone. Visit its Summary page and under the Backup section, click on the “Restore Backup” button.
3. Click on the “Restore” button to confirm pop up message. This would reset your device.
Now you're able to learn how to get into a locked iPad without much trouble, very easy right?
Part 4: How to get into a locked iPhone via Find My iPhone?
Apple’s official Find My iPhone is a smart and hassle-free way to locate your lost iPhone or reset it remotely. All you need is your Apple ID and password. To learn how to get into a locked iPhone with Find My iPhone, follow these instructions.
1. Log in to iCloud’s website using your Apple ID and password. Visit the Find My iPhone page and click on the “All Devices” option to view all the iOS devices linked to your Apple ID. Now, select the iOS device that is locked.
2. This will provide various tasks that you can perform on the iOS device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” button to reset the device.
Part 5: How to get into a locked iPhone using Recovery Mode?
This is another popular way to resolve the locked out of iPhone problem. By simply putting your phone into Recovery mode, you can resolve this issue without any effort. To learn how to get into a locked iPad or iPhone, implement the following steps.
1. To start with, launch iTunes on your computer and connect one end of the lightning or USB cable to it.
2. Now, press the Home button on your iPhone. Keep holding the Home button until the iTunes symbol would appear on the screen.
3. As soon as you would connect your iOS device to the system, iTunes will recognize the issue and provide the following message. Just click on the “Restore” button to reset your phone.
We hope that after learning how to get in a locked iPhone in different ways, you would be able to resolve the issue on your iOS device. Simply choose a way you prefer and fix the locked out of iPhone problem. We recommend using dr.fone - Unlock to get an easy fix to your issue without much trouble.
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Reset iPad without Password
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- Locked out of iPad
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Reset ipad Password
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iphone
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- Unlock iPhone Passcode