All About iPhone Unlock Chip You Need to Know
Have you purchased an iPhone from a cellular company or through a contract? So, it's clear that you aren't free to use your iPhone. The most common barrier is that you can't use a SIM card from another network. The good news is that you can set up your iPhone to connect to any network you want in several ways.
In this article, we'll talk about the iPhone unlock chip and special software that can remove SIM restrictions from your iPhone. After reading this article, I hope your iPhone's network settings will continue you from doing what you want.
What is iPhone Unlock Chip?
iPhone unlock chip is a microchip that unlocks the iPhones and makes them able to run on any network worldwide. When you buy an iPhone, it is either locked (unable to accept carrier) or factory unlocked (can accept any carrier). These unlock chips can bypass the carrier locks in iPhones and enable locked devices to work with any SIM.
An unlock chip is an easy and cheap way to get an iPhone to work with a different SIM card Using iPhone unlock chip enables the locked iPhone to call and send SMS using the local network sim card, just like a factory-unlocked phone does. There have been different unlocking chips available with different names and brands, but they all do the same thing.
How does it work
An unlock chip is typically a slim SIM card, a memory interface chip that can be put in along with your regular SIM card. It goes on top of your iPhone's normal SIM card and removes the network lock so you can use any sim.
The factory lock is removed quickly when an unlock chip is put into your iPhone. An iPhone Unlock Chip fools your iPhone into thinking it only uses a Cricket SIM card. The iPhone Unlock Chip has the structure to fake the iPhone's IMEI number and the authentication key, which allows it to work with any GSM Service.
Putting an iPhone Unlock Chip around your regular SIM card changes how your iPhone and SIM card talk to each other. So, the unlock chip's controller fakes the IMSI number, which allows you to use other mobile networks.
Unfortunately, many iPhone unlock chips require a jailbroken iPhone before being used. Even if your iPhone isn't jailbroken, you can still use an iPhone unlock chip to access some of its features.
There are several places to find information about jailbreaking an iPhone. After selecting, you can program your iPhone's unlock chip by following the on-screen instructions.
Pros and Cons of iPhone Unlock Chip
If you use an unofficial method for any task, it gets the benefit for a short time, but some losses are also associated with it.
- Unlock chip SIM card doesn't cost much.
- It's a simple way to get into your iPhone.
- It works with almost every kind of iPhone.
- It works with many carriers in many different countries.
- It can unlock iPhones and iPads only. It doesn't work with Android
- It reduces your battery life
- It could cause problems with the SIM card slot and your regular SIM card.
- Taking out the unlock chip from your iPhone will lock it again.
Best iPhone Unlock Chip
An R-SIM card is a 0.2mm-thick memory interface chip that can work with your regular SIM card. On top of your iPhone's regular SIM card, it breaks the network lock, so you can use any network you want.
R-SIM works with many carriers in different countries and lets you make calls, send messages, and do other things, just like a factory-unlocked device. There have been different versions of R-SIM, with R-SIM 16 being the most recent. R-SIM also comes in various types and brands. Here are some of them:
- SUPREME SIM
- HEARD HEIM
How to Use iPhone Unlock Chip?
You have to put the unlock chip sim card in your iPhone along Sim card
- Turn off your iPhone and take out the sim tray.
- Please take out the SIM card and put it around the SIM unlock chip.
- After inserting and turning on your mobile, a pop-up screen will enable you to change your ICCID/SIM number. Enter the ICCID number printed on the back of your Turbo SIM card into the "ICCID/SIM Number" section.
- After entering the correct ICCID number, your iPhone will enable the use of a different SIM card. Now you can use your iPhone with a sim of any network.
Bonus Tips: Easy App for iPhone SIM Unlock
With the SIM-unlock feature in Dr.Fone, the unlocking process will be much easier for all users. Moreover, if you have some other iPhone device issues, Dr.Fone can also give you a great answer.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS):
Step1: In the first step, Download and install the Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)
Step2: After installing Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer, start it up. Go to the home page and choose "Screen Unlock" from the list of options.
Step3: In the next window, if you want to remove the network use restriction on your device, you need to choose "Remove SIM Locked."
Step4: When your iOS device is ready to be SIM unlocked, tap "Start" to begin the procedure.
Step5: After that, the software finds the connected iPhone and gives a list of information about it. Check that all the information is correct, then click "Unlock Now."
Step6: You must jailbreak your iPhone before moving on with the process. This process works with iOS 12.0 to iOS 14.8.1 on iPhone 5S to iPhone X. So, if you need to learn about technology, the guide and the video can help you greatly.
Step7: In the next image, you need to do 3 small tasks on your iPhone. Take out the SIM card and go to "Settings" on the device. Go to the "WLAN" category and tap "Forget This Network" on every connection you've made. Now you should turn "WLAN" off your iOS device and insert the SIM card again. To continue the process, click "Continue" on the screen.
Step8: The SIM unlocking process starts, and the status bar shows how far along it is.
Step9: All of the barriers from the SIM carrier are taken away. To finish the process of unlocking the SIM lock on your iOS device, tap "Done."
Great! You are free to choose your ideal carrier!
How Can I Buy iPhone Unlock Chip?
An unlocked chip can be easily purchased online. These chips are available on sites like Amazon, Ali Express, eBay, etc. Besides, you can also buy them in the offline market.
But if you want to buy online, you should verify the seller's positive feedback ratings to be sure you're purchasing a genuine item. Moreover, carefully read and understand the product description, and see the pictures and videos (if available) before placing your order.
Average prices of iPhone Unlock Chip
In both online and offline markets, you can buy iPhone unlock chips. These chips are available in different types and different brand names. Their prices may vary with the type and brand. However, the average price of an iPhone Unlock chip is $14. You will find different brands of chips at a higher or lower price than this.
The Bottom Line
So you can easily eliminate the carrier locked issue of your iPhone. Unlocking the network restrictions with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is a very safe way to do it. Because there are some problems with using the iPhone unlock chip. Using this chip could affect your iPhone's battery life. Also, it might damage the SIM card slot and even your regular SIM card.
- Access Locked iPhone
- 1. Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
- 2. Erase Locked iPhone
- 3. Get Into Locked iPhone
- 4. Factory Reset Locked iPhone
- 5. Reset Locked iPhone
- 6. iPhone Is Disabled
- iPhone Lock Screen
- 1. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- 2. Unlock Forget iPhone PIN
- 3. Unlock iPhone When Forgot Passcode
- 4. iPhone Lock Screen With Notification
- 5. Remove Passcode From iPhone
- 6. Unlock Found iPhone
- 7. Unlock iPhone without Computer
- 8. Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 9. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPhone without Face ID
- 11. Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 12. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- 13. Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
- 14. Unlock iFace ID While Wearing Mask
- 15. Lock Apps on iPhone
- 16. Bypass iPhone Passcode
- 17. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without PC
- 18. Unlock iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 19. Unlock iPhone 7/6 without PC
- 20. Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
- 21. Reset iPhone Password
- 22. Bad ESN/Blacklisted IMEI on iPhone
- Remove iCloud Lock
- 1. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 2. Remove Activate Lock without Apple ID
- 3. Remove Activate Lock without Password
- 4. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 5. Crack iCloud-Locked iPhones to Sell
- 6. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- Unlock Apple ID
- 1. iPhone Asking for Apple ID Randomly
- 2. Get Apple ID Off without Password
- 3. Remove an Apple ID from iPhone
- 4. Remove Apple ID without Password
- Remove SIM Lock
- 1. Unlock iPhone Using Unlock Chip
- 2. Unlock iPhone for Free
- 3. Unlock iPhone Online
- 4. Unlock EE iPhone
- 5. Factory Unlock iPhone
- 6. SIM Unlock iPhone
- 7. Unlock AT&T iPhone
- 8. Unlock iPhone with IMEI Code
- 9. Unlock iPhone without SIM Card
- 10. Unlock Cricket iPhone
- 11. Unlock iPhone MetroPCS
- 12. Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- 13. Unlock Telstra iPhone
- 14. Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- 15. Unlock Verizon iPhone
- 16. iPhone IMEI Checker
- 17. Check If iPhone Is Unlocked
- Unlock iPhone MDM
- 1. MDM On iPhone
- 2. Remove MDM from iPhone
- 3. Remote Management on iPhone
- 4. Unlock MDM Softwares
- 5. MDM VS MAM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode