How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID 2023?
You can't access your iPhone because the Face ID isn't working, and you forgot your passcode? So you are considering how to unlock iPhone without face ID or passcode. If so, this article will walk you through how to do that.
Firstly, one ought to realize that it is impossible to hack an iPhone passcode. Therefore, the primary way that attempts to unlock your device without a PIN or Face ID is to erase it. After reading this guide, you will figure out how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID. Keep reading to find out more and learn about the best tools in the business.
- 1. Open the Settings application
- 2. Tap on Face ID and Passcode
- 3. Enter your passcode
- 4. Switch off Face ID
Part 1: Best Ways to Unlock iPhone without a Passcode or Face ID
1. Unlock it via Find My
- Go to the iCloud official site, and sign in to your iCloud account. The site will give you two or three choices when you log in. Click on "Find iPhone" to proceed.
- You will be taken to another interface. Click "All devices" and select the iPhone on which you need to erase the passcode.
- Click on "Erase iPhone", and afterwards affirm the decision. That's the simplest solution for how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID.
2. Via iTunes
Step 1. Go to Recovery Mode
Entering the recovery mode requires various steps, given your iPhone model or settings. Assuming you're uncertain which one you have, check the rear of your phone or the client manual you got in the first box.
iPhone 8 and Above:
- Hold the Side button used to lock your screen and both Volume buttons. The power-off slider will show up on the screen.
- Drag the slider to one side to switch off your iPhone.
- Use a lightning connector to plug your iPhone into a Macintosh or PC while holding the Side button.
- Keep holding the button until the recovery screen shows up.
iPhone 7/7 Plus:
- Hold the Side button used to lock your screen until the power-off slider shows up.
- Switch off your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to a Macintosh or PC through a connector while holding the Volume (-) button.
- Continue to press the button until you get to recovery mode.
iPhone 6 or Below:
- Hold the Side or Top button and trust that the power-off slider will appear.
- Switch off your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to a system through a connector while holding the Home button.
- Keep the Home button held until you see the recovery screen.
Step 2. Select your Device on your System
After entering recovery mode, you'll have to continue on your Macintosh or PC. Then, contingent upon your OS, follow the aide underneath to begin unlocking your iPhone.
- Go to the Finder window.
- Your iPhone will appear on the left half of the Finder window under Locations. You can tap on it to choose it.
macOS Mojave or a Windows with iTunes
If your gadget isn't running macOS Catalina or later, you'll need to involve iTunes to connect your iPhone. In the first place, download iTunes on your PC. Then, take the appropriate steps depending on which iTunes version you're running:
- On iTunes 12 and newer, click on the iPhone symbol in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- On iTunes 11, click on the iPhone tab on the right half of the iTunes window.
- On iTunes 10, the iPhone will be in the sidebar on the left.
Step 3. Pick the Choice to Restore
When you've effectively connected and chosen your iPhone on a Mac or a PC, tap on the Restore button. And that's how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID.
3. DNS Server
The following steps explain how to unlock iPhone without face ID or passcode using a DNS server:
Step 1. Pick your LANGUAGE and COUNTRY from the lock screen menu after switching on a locked device.
Step 2. Click "Continue" to enter the WiFi settings page. Whenever requested to connect to WiFi, search for the "I" next to the WiFi tab.
Step 3. Disconnect your current network, go to "Network/connection Settings", and click Forget.
Step 4. Click the "I" and enter a DNS server IP address to bypass the lock. IP addresses of different regions are given below:
- USA: 220.127.116.11
- South America: 18.104.22.168
- Europe: 22.214.171.124
- Asia: 126.96.36.199
- Australia and Oceania: 188.8.131.52
- Others: 184.108.40.206
Step 5. Then, click the "Back" choice at the left half of your screen, turn the WiFi on and select your network. Enter your WiFi passcode.
Step 6. Click Next Page > Back to enter the lock bypass screen. These are all the required steps for how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID 2022.
4. Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock
This section will introduce you to our most important solution. Yes, you heard it right. If you need a hassle-free method to unlock your iDevice without a passcode or face ID, use Wondershare Dr.Fone Screen Unlock.
Dr.Fone will not only remove the screen lock but also make sure to keep your identity safe. In addition, it is the easiest method and requires no prior knowledge. So if you are someone new to this technology, we suggest you follow the steps below:
Step 1. Launch the Software on your PC
After successfully installing Dr.Fone on your PC, open it and select the "Screen Unlock" tool from the main interface.
Next, connect your locked phone to the system through a wired connection. Then go for the iOS screen unlock feature.
Step 2. Recovery or DFU Mode Boot
It is necessary to first boot your locked device in recovery or DFU mode. Follow the guidelines on your screen to do so. The Recovery mode is the suggested way for iOS screen locks. If you can't actuate this mode, go for the DFU mode boot.
Step 3. Select your iPhone Model
After the phone is in recovery/DFU mode, the program will show the locked device's information. Here you can see the model and iOS variant of the device. If it isn't correct, you could choose the right one from the dropdown menu next to it. After that, click the Download button to get the required firmware for your locked phone.
Step 4. Remove the Screen Lock
After downloading the firmware effectively, click the "Unlock Now" button to let Dr.Fone unlock your iPhone.
Simply in no time, Dr.Fone will successfully unlock your device.
Note: This unlocking process will erase everything off your iPhone and bring it to the factory default state. Indeed, no other method that doesn't allow data erasure at the moment.
Part 2: How to Turn Off Passcode or Face ID on My Device?
Face ID can be a helpful method for unlocking your iPhone - by simply looking at your phone. However, a few clients might worry that it's not as secure as utilizing a PIN to open your phone. If that is the best case for you, you can follow this manual to disable Face ID and depend on a passcode.
Here's the step-by-step guide to the most effective method to switch off Face ID on the iPhone:
1. Open the Settings application
First, tap on your Settings app to open it. That is the one on the home screen with a symbol like the mechanical gear.
2. Tap on Face ID and Passcode
On the Settings menu, tap on the Face ID and Passcode menu.
3. Enter your passcode
At this stage, you'll be approached to enter your passcode, so do this to get to the Face ID and Passcode menu.
4. Switch off Face ID
You'll have the option to turn off the switch for Face ID across different activities, including the phone unlock.
Part 3: Can I bypass my iPhone Face ID with a picture?
As indicated by Apple, the short and obvious answer is no.
FaceID isn't simply a camera snapping a picture. It utilizes an exceptional chip to filter the face with many spots. It makes a 3D contour of the look that works in low, glorious light around evening time, and your eyes must be opened. The opportunity to randomly unlock an iPhone with FaceID is 1/1 million, compared to 1/50000 with Touch ID.
It doesn't work by snapping a picture of your face, but by taking a contour of your face if you utilize a camera that can see infrared. However, a photograph is a level and cannot give a dab matrix required for Face ID to work. You may be holding a clear piece of paper before the phone.
The Bottom Line
That's all about our take on how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID 2022. We have worked hard to make sure you get the right solutions in hand. However, we strongly suggest Dr.Fone if you still face issues with our solutions. Even if the above methods fail, Dr.Fone will ensure you unlock your phone.
- Access Locked iPhone
- 1. Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
- 2. Erase Locked iPhone
- 3. Get Into Locked iPhone
- 4. Factory Reset Locked iPhone
- 5. Reset Locked iPhone
- 6. iPhone Is Disabled
- iPhone Lock Screen
- 1. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- 2. Unlock Forget iPhone PIN
- 3. Unlock iPhone When Forgot Passcode
- 4. iPhone Lock Screen With Notification
- 5. Remove Passcode From iPhone
- 6. Unlock Found iPhone
- 7. Unlock iPhone without Computer
- 8. Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 9. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPhone without Face ID
- 11. Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 12. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- 13. Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
- 14. Unlock iFace ID While Wearing Mask
- 15. Lock Apps on iPhone
- 16. Bypass iPhone Passcode
- 17. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without PC
- 18. Unlock iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 19. Unlock iPhone 7/6 without PC
- 20. Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
- 21. Reset iPhone Password
- 22. Bad ESN/Blacklisted IMEI on iPhone
- Remove iCloud Lock
- 1. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 2. Remove Activate Lock without Apple ID
- 3. Remove Activate Lock without Password
- 4. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 5. Crack iCloud-Locked iPhones to Sell
- 6. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- Unlock Apple ID
- 1. iPhone Asking for Apple ID Randomly
- 2. Get Apple ID Off without Password
- 3. Remove an Apple ID from iPhone
- 4. Remove Apple ID without Password
- Remove SIM Lock
- 1. Unlock iPhone Using Unlock Chip
- 2. Unlock iPhone for Free
- 3. Unlock iPhone Online
- 4. Unlock EE iPhone
- 5. Factory Unlock iPhone
- 6. SIM Unlock iPhone
- 7. Unlock AT&T iPhone
- 8. Unlock iPhone with IMEI Code
- 9. Unlock iPhone without SIM Card
- 10. Unlock Cricket iPhone
- 11. Unlock iPhone MetroPCS
- 12. Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- 13. Unlock Telstra iPhone
- 14. Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- 15. Unlock Verizon iPhone
- 16. iPhone IMEI Checker
- 17. Check If iPhone Is Unlocked
- Unlock iPhone MDM
- 1. MDM On iPhone
- 2. Remove MDM from iPhone
- 3. Remote Management on iPhone
- 4. Unlock MDM Softwares
- 5. MDM VS MAM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode