How to Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad Without Computer
Forgetting the iPhone or iPad passcode could be the worst nightmare for plenty of iOS users. If you are also locked out of your iPhone, then don’t worry. There are several ways to learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer. Surprisingly, you don’t need to take the assistance of a computer to unlock your iOS device. This guide will make you familiar with how to unlock the iPad passcode without a computer. Read on and learn how to unlock the disabled iPhone without a computer right away.
Part 1: How to unlock disabled iPhone/iPad using Siri?
Accessing Siri is the first thing that comes to iOS users' minds whenever they get locked out of their iPhone. It might surprise you, but you can also take the assistance of Siri to unlock your phone. The first solution to learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer involves the usage of Siri. Most users prefer this technique, as it doesn’t require a computer and can unlock an iOS device without erasing its data.
Though, before you proceed, you need to know the limitations of this method. Since it is considered a loophole in iOS, it doesn’t always yield desirable results. It has been observed that the method only works on devices running from iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1. To learn how to unlock iPad passcode without a computer, follow these stepwise instructions:
1. Start by activating Siri on your iOS device by holding the Home button. Ask for the present time by giving a command like “Hey Siri, what time is it?” to proceed. Siri will let you know the current time by displaying a clock. Just tap on it.
2. After the clock interface would be opened, tap on the Add (plus) icon.
3. From here, you can search for a city. Just type anything you want and tap again to get various options. Choose the “Select all” button to get more options.
4. After getting all the other options, select the feature of “Share.”
5. This will open a new pop-up regarding the share options. Just tap on the message icon.
6. It will open another interface to draft a new message. Wait for a while and write something in the “To” field. Once you are done, tap on the return button on the keyboard.
7. This will highlight your text in green. Now, tap on the add icon located nearby.
8. A new interface would be launched to add a new contact. From here, tap on the “Create New Contact” button.
9. Instead of adding information regarding a new contact, tap on the photo icon, and choose the option of “Add Photo.”
10. This will open your device’s gallery. You can browse your photo library from here.
11. After a while, press the Home button. If everything goes right, you will enter the Home screen of your iOS device after unlocking it.
By following this technique, you would also learn how to unlock the disabled iPhone 4. Though, you need to ensure that the iOS device you are using would support this feature.
Part 2: How to unlock disabled iPhone/iPad using Find My iPhone?
The chances are that your iOS device might not work with the above-stated solution. Therefore, you would be required to take the assistance of another method to unlock your device. With the help of Apple’s official Find My iPhone service, you can easily restore your device remotely. It is also used to locate an iOS device, play a sound on it, and lock it remotely.
Though, after implementing this solution, your iOS device will reset, and your data would be erased. Nevertheless, in the end, it will automatically reset its lock as well. To learn how to unlock disabled iPhone without a computer using Find My iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, open iCloud’s website on any other handheld device of your choice. Not just your system, you can open the website on any other smart device as well. Use your Apple ID and password to log-in to your iCloud account.
2. From here, you need to visit the Find My iPhone service. Under the “All Devices” category, you can view all the iOS devices that are linked to your Apple ID. Simply select the device you want to reset.
3. This will automatically locate the device and provide several other options. Select the feature of the Erase device and confirm your choice. Wait for a while as your iPhone or iPad would be restored remotely.
By following this method, you can learn how to unlock the iPad passcode without a computer remotely.
Part 3: Unlock disabled iPhone/iPad using Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock?
Dr.Fone can help you to remove screen from disabled iPhone or iPad. It can also unlock the Apple ID after you forgot the Apple ID email or password.
- Easy operations to unlock the iPhone without the passcode.
- Removes the iPhone lock screen without relying on iTunes.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 14.
Step 1. Install Dr.Fone on your computer.
Step 2. Open 'Screen Unlock'. Select 'Unlock iOS Screen'.
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instruction.
Boot your iPhone into DFU mode.
Select device information on Dr.Fone
Step 4. Start to Unlock. Phone will be unlocked after that.
Part 4: Tips to protect your iPhone from being unlocked by thieves
As you can see, anyone can learn how to unlock the disabled iPhone 4 without a computer and other iOS devices as well. Therefore, if you don’t want your iPhone and iPad to be misused by thieves, then you should take some added measures. Simply follow these suggestions to increase security on your iOS device.
1. Disable Siri from the lock screen
If someone can’t access Siri from the lock screen, then they won’t be able to follow the above-mentioned process to unlock an iOS device. Therefore, it is highly recommended to disable Siri from the lock screen. To do this, visit your device’s Settings > Touch ID & Passcode, and under the “Allow access when locked” section, disable the option of “Siri”.
2. Enable Find My iPhone service
There are times when users forget to enable the Find My iPhone feature on their iOS device. To access this feature, make sure that it is turned on. To do this, go to your device’s Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and turn on the feature of “Find My iPhone”. Additionally, you should turn on the “Send the last location” option as well.
3. Set a strong alphanumeric password
One of the best ways to secure your iOS device is by adding secure passwords. To do this, visit your device’s Settings > Touch ID & Passcode > Change Passcode and select the option of “Custom Alphanumeric Code”. Provide a strong alphanumeric passcode to boost the security of your device.
By implementing the above suggestions, you can easily make your iOS device more secure. Additionally, we have also listed two stepwise solutions that can unlock your iPad or iPhone without taking the assistance of a computer. Now when you know how to unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer, you can easily make the most out of your iOS device.
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Reset iPad without Password
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- Locked out of iPad
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Reset iPad Password
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone Passcode
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- iPad Unlock Software
- Unlock Disabled iPad without iTunes