How to Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad Without Computer
Forgetting the iPhone or iPad passcode could be the worst nightmare for plenty of iOS users. If you are also locked out of your iPhone, then don’t worry. There are several ways to learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer. Surprisingly, you don’t need to take the assistance of a computer to unlock your iOS device. This guide will make you familiar with how to unlock the iPad passcode without a computer. Read on and learn how to unlock the disabled iPhone without a computer right away.
Part 1: How to unlock disabled iPhone without computer using Siri?
Accessing Siri is the first thing that comes to iOS users' minds whenever they get locked out of their iPhone. It might surprise you, but you can also take the assistance of Siri to unlock your phone. Most users prefer this technique, as it doesn’t require a computer and can unlock an iOS device without erasing its data.
Though, before you proceed, you need to know the limitations of this method. Since it is considered a loophole in iOS, it doesn’t always yield desirable results. It has been observed that the method only works on devices running from iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1. To learn how to unlock iPad passcode without a computer, follow these stepwise instructions:
Step 1. Activate Siri on your iOS device by holding the Home button. Ask for the present time by giving a command like “Hey Siri, what time is it?” to proceed. Siri will let you know the current time by displaying a clock. Tap on it.
Step 2. Tap on the Add (plus) icon.
Step 3. From here, you can search for a city. Just type anything you want and tap again to get various options. Choose the “Select all” button to get more options.
Step 4. Select the feature of “Share.”
Step 5. Tap on the message icon.
Step 6. It will open another interface to draft a new message. Wait for a while and write something in the “To” field. Once you are done, tap on the return button on the keyboard.
Step 7. This will highlight your text in green. Now, tap on the add icon located nearby.
Step 8. A new interface would be launched to add a new contact. From here, tap on the “Create New Contact” button.
Step 9. Instead of adding information regarding a new contact, tap on the photo icon, and choose the option of “Add Photo.”
Step 10. This will open your device’s gallery. You can browse your photo library from here.
Step 11. After a while, press the Home button. If everything goes right, you will enter the Home screen of your iOS device after unlocking it.
By following this technique, you would also learn how to unlock the disabled iPhone 4. Though, you need to ensure that the iOS device you are using would support this feature.
Part 2: How to unlock disabled iPhone using Find My iPhone?
The chances are that your iOS device might not work with the above-stated solution, or it's latest iOS version. Therefore, you would be required to take the assistance of another method to unlock your device. With the help of Apple’s official Find My iPhone service, you can easily restore your device remotely. It is also used to locate an iOS device, play a sound, and lock it remotely.
After implementing this solution, your iOS device will reset, and your data would be erased. Nevertheless, in the end, it will automatically reset its lock as well. Follow these steps:
Step 1. Open iCloud’s website on any other handheld device of your choice. Not just your system, you can open the website on any other smart device as well. Use your Apple ID and password to log in to your iCloud account.
Step 2. Visit the Find My iPhone service. Under the “All Devices” category, you can view all the iOS devices linked to your Apple ID. Select the device you want to reset.
Step 3. Select the feature of the Erase device and confirm your choice. Wait for a while as your iPhone or iPad would be restored remotely.
By following this method, you can learn how to unlock the iPad passcode without a computer remotely.
Part 3: Unlock disabled iPhone/iPad using Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock?
Dr.Fone can help you to remove the screen from the disabled iPhone or iPad. It can also unlock the Apple ID after you forgot the Apple ID email or password.
- Easy operations to unlock the iPhone without the passcode.
- Removes the iPhone lock screen without relying on iTunes.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 14.
Step 1. Install Dr.Fone on your computer.
Step 2. Open 'Screen Unlock'. Select 'Unlock iOS Screen.'
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instruction.
Boot your iPhone into DFU mode.
Select device information on Dr.Fone
Step 4. Start to Unlock. The phone will be unlocked after that.
Part 4: Tips to protect your iPhone from being unlocked by thieves
As you can see, anyone can learn how to unlock the disabled iPhone 4 without a computer and other iOS devices as well. Therefore, if you don’t want your iPhone and iPad to be misused by thieves, you should take some added measures. Follow these suggestions to increase security on your iOS device.
1. Disable Siri from the lock screen
If someone can’t access Siri from the lock screen, then they won’t be able to follow the above-mentioned process to unlock an iOS device. Therefore, it is highly recommended to disable Siri from the lock screen. To do this, visit your device’s Settings > Touch ID & Passcode, and under the “Allow access when locked” section, disable the option of “Siri.”
2. Enable Find My iPhone service
There are times when users forget to enable the Find My iPhone feature on their iOS device. To access this feature, make sure that it is turned on. To do this, go to your device’s Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and turn on the feature of “Find My iPhone.” Additionally, you should turn on the “Send the last location” option as well.
3. Set a strong alphanumeric password
One of the best ways to secure your iOS device is by adding secure passwords. To do this, visit your device’s Settings > Touch ID & Passcode > Change Passcode and select the option of “Custom Alphanumeric Code.” Provide a strong alphanumeric passcode to boost the security of your device.
By implementing the above suggestions, you can easily make your iOS device more secure. Additionally, we have also listed two stepwise solutions that can unlock your iPad or iPhone without taking the assistance of a computer. Now when you know how to unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer, you can easily make the most out of your iOS device.
- Access Locked iPhone
- 1. Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
- 2. Erase Locked iPhone
- 3. Get Into Locked iPhone
- 4. Factory Reset Locked iPhone
- 5. Reset Locked iPhone
- 6. iPhone Is Disabled
- iPhone Lock Screen
- 1. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- 2. Unlock Forget iPhone PIN
- 3. Unlock iPhone When Forgot Passcode
- 4. iPhone Lock Screen With Notification
- 5. Remove Passcode From iPhone
- 6. Unlock Found iPhone
- 7. Unlock iPhone without Computer
- 8. Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 9. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPhone without Face ID
- 11. Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 12. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- 13. Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
- 14. Unlock iFace ID While Wearing Mask
- 15. Lock Apps on iPhone
- 16. Bypass iPhone Passcode
- 17. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without PC
- 18. Unlock iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 19. Unlock iPhone 7/6 without PC
- 20. Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
- 21. Reset iPhone Password
- 22. Bad ESN/Blacklisted IMEI on iPhone
- Remove iCloud Lock
- 1. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 2. Remove Activate Lock without Apple ID
- 3. Remove Activate Lock without Password
- 4. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 5. Crack iCloud-Locked iPhones to Sell
- 6. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- Unlock Apple ID
- 1. iPhone Asking for Apple ID Randomly
- 2. Get Apple ID Off without Password
- 3. Remove an Apple ID from iPhone
- 4. Remove Apple ID without Password
- 5. Reset the Security Questions
- 6.Change Credit Card on Apple Pay
- 7.Create an Apple Developer Account
- 8.Apple ID Verification Code
- 9.Change the Apple ID on MacBook
- 10.Remove Two Factor Authentication
- 11.Change Country on App Store
- 12.Change Apple ID Email Address
- 13.Create a New Apple ID Account
- 14.Change Apple ID on iPad
- 15.Change Your Apple ID Password
- Remove SIM Lock
- 1. Unlock iPhone Using Unlock Chip
- 2. Unlock iPhone for Free
- 3. Unlock iPhone Online
- 4. Unlock EE iPhone
- 5. Factory Unlock iPhone
- 6. SIM Unlock iPhone
- 7. Unlock AT&T iPhone
- 8. Unlock iPhone with IMEI Code
- 9. Unlock iPhone without SIM Card
- 10. Unlock Cricket iPhone
- 11. Unlock iPhone MetroPCS
- 12. Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- 13. Unlock Telstra iPhone
- 14. Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- 15. Unlock Verizon iPhone
- 16. iPhone IMEI Checker
- 17. Check If iPhone Is Unlocked
- 18. Verizon's Samsung Phones
- 19.Apple Watch and AT&T Deals
- 20.Add a Line to AT&T Plan
- 21.Unlock Your AT&T Phone
- 22.AT&T's International Plans
- Unlock iPhone MDM
- 1. MDM On iPhone
- 2. Remove MDM from iPhone
- 3. Remote Management on iPhone
- 4. Unlock MDM Softwares
- 5. MDM VS MAM
- 6. Top MDM Bypass Tools
- 7.IoT Device Management
- 8.Unified Endpoint Management
- 9.Remote Monitoring Software
- 10.Enterprise Mobility Management
- 11.MDM Solutions for Device Management
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode