Remove lock screens from your Android devices, no matter you remember the password or not.
3 Ways to Unlock A Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
If you have forgotten the passcode of your iPhone or if your device has been disabled, then you have come to the right place. There are plenty of ways to learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes. Forgetting the passcode of your iPhone can sometimes incur tedious tasks. Though, one can easily go for an iPhone or iPad disabled fix without iTunes. In this post, we will provide different solutions for iPhone disabled fix without iTunes.
Part 1: How to unlock a disabled iPhone with dr.fone - Unlock
If you don’t want to cause any damage to your device while resolving this issue, then take the assistance of dr.fone - Unlock. It is a part of the dr.fone toolkit and provides an extremely secure and fast solution to fix the disabled iPhone problem. Compatible with every leading version of iOS, it runs on both, Windows and Mac.
Not just to get iPhone disabled fix without iTunes, it can also be used to resolve plenty of other issues like malware attack, iPhone stuck in recovery loop, blue screen of death, and more. Furthermore, it has an easy to use interface and yields reliable results, making it an essential iOS tool.
Fix "iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes" Error In 5 Minutes
- Welcoming solution to fix "iPhone is disabled, connect to itunes"
- Effectively remove iPhone lock screen without the passcode.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS.
In order to learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes, you can simply follow these steps:
1. Launch dr.fone - Unlock on your system. From the welcome screen, select the option of “Unlock” to start the process.
2. Now, using a USB/lightning cable, connect your iPhone to the system and wait for a while as the application will recognize it automatically. Afterward, click on the “Unlock iOS Screen” button.
3. After detecting your device, it will display a interface where the iPhone DFU mode needs to be activated. Proceed by following the instructions.
4. Provide correct information related to your iPhone’s model, firmware version, and more in the new window. Make sure that you have provided the right information before clicking the “Download” button.
5. The application will automatically download the related firmware update for your device. It might take a while to complete the download. Afterward, click on the “Unlock Now” button.
6. Type in the confirmation code from the on-screen instruction to initiate the process.
7. Once it is completed successfully, you will be notified with the following message. If you are not happy with the results, then you can click on the “Try Again” button to repeat the process.
Your device will be like brand new and you would be able to fix "iPhone or iPad disabled" issue without iTunes as well.
Video tutorial: unlock disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without iTunes
Part 2: How to unlock a disabled iPhone with Find My iPhone
Most of the people believe that they can resolve the iPhone disabled issue only by taking the assistance of iTunes. While you can always restore your iPhone with iTunes, it is not the only available solution.
One of the most widely used methods to perform iPhone disabled fix without iTunes is Apple’s Find My iPhone feature. It can be used to locate, lock, or reset your device remotely. If you have lost your iPhone, then this would be an ideal solution to lock it or erase its content without any trouble.
You can learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes by implementing these instructions.
1. Firstly, log-in to your iCloud account from a web browser by providing your Apple ID and password. Visit the "Find My iPhone" section and tap on the “Devices” option. It will display a list of all the devices that are linked to your Apple ID. Select the iOS device that has been disabled.
2. From here, you can locate the device, play a sound on it, lock it, or erase it. In order to perform iPhone or iPad disabled fix without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the "Erase iPhone" option and confirm your selection.
Wait for a while as the "Find My iPhone" feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
Part 3: How to unlock a disabled iPhone with Siri (iOS 8.0 – iOS 11)
It might surprise you, but one can also resolve the iPhone screen disabled issue with Siri as well. Though the solution can only work with devices running on iOS 8.0 to iOS 11.
Additionally, it was originally speculated as a loophole in iOS. Therefore, you might have to put a lot of effort in order to fix the iPhone disabled problem using this technique. Though, this won’t erase your device’s data and you would be able to surpass the passcode initially.
In order to perform iPhone or iPad disabled fix without iTunes, follow these stepwise instructions.
1. To start with, hold the Home button on your device to activate Siri and ask for the present time, by saying something like “Hey Siri, what time is it?” or anything else that would display the clock. Tap on the Clock icon to commence the process.
2. Visit the World Clock interface and choose to add another clock.
3. The interface will ask you to search a city. Simply type anything you want and tap on the “Select all” option.
4. Afterward, you can see various options like cut, copy, define, etc. Tap on the “Share” option.
5. This will open another window, listing various options related to sharing. Tap on the Message icon to continue.
6. Type anything in the “To” field and tap the return button on the keyboard.
7. This will highlight the provided text in green color. Select it and tap on the plus icon.
8. It will open a new window. From here, tap on the “Create new Contact” button.
9. On the Add new contact screen, choose to add a photo and tap on the “Add Photo” option.
10. This will open the Photo Library. From here, you can visit any album.
11. Instead of selecting a picture, just exit the interface by pressing the Home button. This will open the iPhone’s home screen.
Since it is considered as a loophole in iOS, it is not an efficient way to overcome the iPhone disabled issue in new iOS versions. If this solution fails, you are always advised to go to Solution 1 for a better fix.
After following these solutions, you would be able to use your iPhone and surpass its passcode without any trouble. Now when you know how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes, you can simply use your device as per your requirements. Go ahead and pick your preferred option to perform iPhone disabled fix without iTunes. Download dr.fone - Unlock to resolve any issue related to your iPhone in a secure and reliable manner.
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Reset iPad without Password
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- Locked out of iPad
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Reset ipad Password
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iphone
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- Unlock iPhone Passcode