Unlock Your Disabled iPhone Without iTunes in 5 Ways
If you have forgotten the passcode of your iPhone or if your device has been disabled, then you have landed in the right place. There are multiple ways how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes, and it is also workable for iPad disabled fix without iTunes. Forgetting the passcode of your iPhone can sometimes incur tedious tasks. Though, one can easily fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without relying on iTunes. In this post, we will provide 5 solutions for a disabled iPhone fix without iTunes.
- Part 1: What Makes Your iPhone Disabled?
- Part 2: Why Not Use iTunes to Unlock Disabled iPhone?
- Part 3: The Easiest Way to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud (iOS 7 or newer)
- Part 4: Unlock a Disabled iPhone Via Find My iCloud
- Part 5: Unlock a Disabled iPhone Using Find My App
- Part 6: Unlock a Disabled iPhone Using Finder on Mac
- Part 7: Unlock a Disabled iPhone Without iTunes Using Siri (iOS 8.0 - iOS 10.1)
Part 1: What Makes Your iPhone Disabled?
Your iPhone can become disabled if you enter the wrong passcode too many times. This is a security measure designed to protect your device from unauthorized access. If this happens, your iPhone will display the message "iPhone is disabled." Sometimes, it may take up to an hour before you can try entering your passcode again.
There are several reasons why your iPhone may become disabled, including:
- Entering the wrong passcode too many times: If you enter the wrong passcode too many times, your iPhone will become disabled to protect your data from unauthorized access.
- Software malfunction: If your iPhone's software malfunctions, it may become disabled and require a restore.
- Jailbreaking: If you have jailbroken your iPhone and installed unauthorized software, it may cause your iPhone to become disabled.
- Hardware issues: If there are any hardware issues with your iPhone, it may cause it to become disabled.
Part 2: Why Not Use iTunes to Unlock Disabled iPhone?
iTunes has lost popularity due to its heavy and confusing features, along with frequent crashes. You may be seeking alternatives to unlock disabled iPhones opt for more straightforward methods that don't involve iTunes.
Here are 5 alternative ways that will guide how to unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes.
Part 3: The Easiest Way to Unlock a Disabled iPhone - Dr.Fone
If you don’t want to cause any damage to your iOS firmware while resolving the iPhone disabling issue, the tool Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) is what you need. It is a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit and provides an extremely secure and fast solution to unlock a disabled iPhone. Among the industry, it is always the first to support the latest iOS versions.
Not just to get the iPhone disabled unlock without iTunes, it can also be used to resolve plenty of other issues like malware attacks, iPhone stuck in the recovery loop, the blue screen of death, and more. Furthermore, it has an easy-to-use interface and yields reliable results, making it an essential iOS tool.
Fix "iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes" Error In 5 Minutes
- The welcoming solution to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes.
- Effectively remove the iPhone lock screen without the passcode.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS.
To learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect Your iDevice to the PC
To unlock your disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes or iCloud, launch the Dr.Fone software on your computer. From the various tools available, select "Screen Unlock." Get your iPhone connected to the PC using a lightning cable, and then click on the "iOS" > "Unlock iOS Screen" option on the program.
Step 2: Boot Your iDevice in Recovery or DFU Mode
Before bypassing the iPhone lock screen, you need to boot it into Recovery or DFU mode by following the on-screen instructions. The recommended mode is Recovery mode, but if you cannot activate this mode, you can follow the link to learn how to activate DFU mode.
Step 3: Confirm Your iOS Device Information
After your device is in DFU mode, the software will display the device data, such as its Model and System Version. If the information displayed is not correct, you can put the correct information from the dropdown lists. Then click on "Download" to download the firmware for your device.
Step 4: Unlock Your Screen Lock
Once the firmware has been downloaded successfully, click "Unlock Now" to start the unlocking process. Your iPhone or iPad will be successfully unlocked in just a few seconds. Please note that this unlocking process will also erase the data on your device, as there is currently no solution to bypass the iPhone or iPad lock screen without data loss.
Video tutorial: Unlock disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without iTunes/iCloud!
- Easy to use.
- Works for any iPhone.
- Unlocks iPhone quickly.
- 100% safe and secure.
- The program needs a subscription to unlock full functions.
Part 4: How to Unlock the Disabled iPhone Via Find My iCloud?
Most people believe that they can resolve the iPhone disabled issue only by taking the assistance of iTunes. While you can always restore your iPhone with iTunes, it is not the only available solution.
One of the most widely used methods to perform an iPhone disabled fix without iTunes is Apple’s Find My iPhone feature. It can be used to locate, lock, or reset your device remotely. If you have lost your iPhone, this would be an ideal solution to lock it or erase its content without any trouble.
You can learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes by implementing these instructions.
- Step 1. Firstly, visit "Find My iPhone" from a web browser and log in to your iCloud account by providing your Apple ID and password. Tap on the “Devices” option. It will display a list of all the devices that are linked to your Apple ID. Select the iOS device that has been disabled.
- Step 2. From here, you can locate the device, play a sound on it, lock it, or erase it. To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the "Erase iPhone" option and confirm your selection.
Wait for a while as the "Find My iPhone" feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
- Easy to use
- Available on all devices with iCloud.
- Requires an active internet connection and access to another Apple device or computer.
Part 5: How to Use Find My App to Unlock the Disabled iPhone?
Find My App comes pre-installed on all iPhones running iOS 13 or later. This feature allows you to remotely locate, lock, or erase your device. You can also use the Find My application to unlock your iPhone if you have forgotten your passcode.
Here's how to unlock your iPhone using Find My App:
- Step 1. Open the Find My App on your iPhone.
- Step 2. Tap "Devices" from the bottom menu.
- Step 3. Tap your iPhone from the list of devices.
- Step 4. Tap "Erase This Device" to erase all content and settings from your iPhone.
- Step 5. Once the device has been erased, you will be prompted to enter a new passcode.
- Step 6. Enter your new passcode and tap "Done" to unlock your iPhone.
- Available on all Apple devices.
- Requires an active internet connection and access to another Apple device.
- All data is lost.
Part 6: How to Try Finder to Unlock a Disabled iPhone on Mac?
If you have a Mac computer, you can use Finder to unlock your disabled iPhone. Finder is the default file manager for Mac OS X.
Here's how to unlock your iPhone via Finder:
- Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a cable.
- Step 2. Open the Finder app.
- Step 3. Put your disabled iPhone into recovery mode
- Step 4. Click "Restore" to proceed
- Step 5. Once the process is over, you will be prompted to enter a new passcode.
- Step 6. Enter your new passcode and click "Done" to unlock your iPhone.
- Easy to use and available on all Mac computers.
- Quick and easy.
- Requires a Lightning cable and access to a Mac computer.
Part 7: How to Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes Using Siri?
You may be confused iPhone is disabled from connecting to iTunes, but how to unlock it without a computer? It might surprise you quite a bit, but you can also resolve the iPhone screen disabled issue with Siri. However, the solution can only work with devices running on iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1.
Additionally, it was originally speculated as a loophole in iOS. Therefore, you might have to put a lot of effort into fixing the iPhone disabled problem using this technique. Though this won’t erase your device’s data, and you would be able to surpass the passcode initially.
To restore a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, follow these stepwise instructions.
Step 1. To start with, hold the Home button on your device to activate Siri and ask for the present time by saying something like, “Hey Siri, what time is it?” or anything else that would display the clock. Tap on the Clock icon to commence the process.
Step 2. Visit the World Clock interface and choose to add another clock.
Step 3. The interface will ask you to choose a city. Type anything you want and tap on the “Select all” option.
Step 4. Afterward, you can find there various options like cut, copy, define, etc. Tap on the “Share” option.
Step 5. This will open another window, listing various options related to sharing. Tap on the Message icon to continue.
Step 6. Type anything in the “To” field and tap the return button on the keyboard.
Step 7. This will highlight the provided text in green color. Select it and tap on the plus icon.
Step 8. It will open a new window. From here, tap on the “Create New Contact” button.
Step 9. On the Add new contact screen, choose to add a photo and tap on the “Add Photo” option.
Step 10. This will open the Photo Library. From here, you can visit any album.
Step 11. Instead of selecting a picture, just exit the interface by pressing the Home button. This will open the iPhone’s home screen.
Tips: Since it is considered a loophole in iOS, it is not an efficient way to overcome the iPhone disabled issue in new iOS versions. If this solution fails, you are always advised to go to Solution 1 for a better fit.
- Quick and easy.
- Only available on iOS 8.0 to 10.1 and may not work on all devices.
- Requires an active internet connection, and the device must be plugged into a power source.
1. How to Avoid a Disabled iPhone?
To avoid having your iPhone disabled, it is recommended to turn off your passcode, use Touch ID or Face ID, or make sure to remember your passcode. If you enter the wrong passcode repeatedly, your device will become disabled.
2. How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without Data Loss?
The answer is no, all solutions now aren't able to unlock your iPhone without losing data. So, back up your iPhone is the only way to restore your iPhone without data loss.
3. Why Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes?
Unlocking a disabled iPhone without iTunes is becoming a popular choice because iTunes is not a user-friendly application and requires professional knowledge. Additionally, iTunes is known for being an unstable app, and many users prefer to use alternative methods that are more reliable and straightforward.
You might be interested in:
Wrap it up!
After following these solutions, you can use your iPhone and surpass its passcode without any trouble. Now that you know how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes, you can simply use your device as per your requirements. Go ahead and pick your preferred option to perform iPhone disabled fix without iTunes. Download Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) to resolve any unlocking issue related to your iPhone securely and reliably.
- Access Locked iPhone
- 1. Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
- 2. Erase Locked iPhone
- 3. Get Into Locked iPhone
- 4. Factory Reset Locked iPhone
- 5. Reset Locked iPhone
- 6. iPhone Is Disabled
- iPhone Lock Screen
- 1. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- 2. Unlock Forget iPhone PIN
- 3. Unlock iPhone When Forgot Passcode
- 4. iPhone Lock Screen With Notification
- 5. Remove Passcode From iPhone
- 6. Unlock Found iPhone
- 7. Unlock iPhone without Computer
- 8. Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 9. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPhone without Face ID
- 11. Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 12. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- 13. Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
- 14. Unlock iFace ID While Wearing Mask
- 15. Lock Apps on iPhone
- 16. Bypass iPhone Passcode
- 17. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without PC
- 18. Unlock iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 19. Unlock iPhone 7/6 without PC
- 20. Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
- 21. Reset iPhone Password
- 22. Bad ESN/Blacklisted IMEI on iPhone
- Remove iCloud Lock
- 1. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 2. Remove Activate Lock without Apple ID
- 3. Remove Activate Lock without Password
- 4. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 5. Crack iCloud-Locked iPhones to Sell
- 6. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- Unlock Apple ID
- 1. iPhone Asking for Apple ID Randomly
- 2. Get Apple ID Off without Password
- 3. Remove an Apple ID from iPhone
- 4. Remove Apple ID without Password
- 5. Reset the Security Questions
- 6.Change Credit Card on Apple Pay
- 7.Create an Apple Developer Account
- 8.Apple ID Verification Code
- 9.Change the Apple ID on MacBook
- 10.Remove Two Factor Authentication
- 11.Change Country on App Store
- 12.Change Apple ID Email Address
- 13.Create a New Apple ID Account
- 14.Change Apple ID on iPad
- 15.Change Your Apple ID Password
- Remove SIM Lock
- 1. Unlock iPhone Using Unlock Chip
- 2. Unlock iPhone for Free
- 3. Unlock iPhone Online
- 4. Unlock EE iPhone
- 5. Factory Unlock iPhone
- 6. SIM Unlock iPhone
- 7. Unlock AT&T iPhone
- 8. Unlock iPhone with IMEI Code
- 9. Unlock iPhone without SIM Card
- 10. Unlock Cricket iPhone
- 11. Unlock iPhone MetroPCS
- 12. Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- 13. Unlock Telstra iPhone
- 14. Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- 15. Unlock Verizon iPhone
- 16. iPhone IMEI Checker
- 17. Check If iPhone Is Unlocked
- 18. Verizon's Samsung Phones
- 19.Apple Watch and AT&T Deals
- 20.Add a Line to AT&T Plan
- 21.Unlock Your AT&T Phone
- 22.AT&T's International Plans
- Unlock iPhone MDM
- 1. MDM On iPhone
- 2. Remove MDM from iPhone
- 3. Remote Management on iPhone
- 4. Unlock MDM Softwares
- 5. MDM VS MAM
- 6. Top MDM Bypass Tools
- 7.IoT Device Management
- 8.Unified Endpoint Management
- 9.Remote Monitoring Software
- 10.Enterprise Mobility Management
- 11.MDM Solutions for Device Management
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode