Unlocking iPhone Passcode without a Computer in 2022
You can still utilize a PIN if your iPhone's Touch or Face ID is not working. Yet, consider the possibility that you may forget your iPhone password too. So, how to unlock disabled iPhone without computer? Do you need to connect it to your PC, run iTunes, and follow the system? Not really.
Entering the wrong password a few times will lock your iPhone. What you want to do right now is sidestep the password so you can begin using it again. Whether you have more up-to-date models like iPhone 14, or an older one like iPhone 4, some tools can help you.
Therefore, this guide explains how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer. In addition, this guide elaborates on the safest methods available in the market to help you secure your iPhone. So, keep reading and find out about unlocking an iPhone without a computer.
- Part 1: Can I Unlock My iPhone Passcode without Computer?
- Part 2: 3 Methods to Unlock Disabled iPhone without a computer?
Part 1: Can I Unlock My iPhone Passcode without Computer?
Yes, you can open the iPhone password without needing a PC.
Moreover, there are more than a few simple methods for doing such. Also, you don't need to bother with any technical information. Users can now unlock their iPhones through the Erase iPhone, Find My, and Siri. Even if these methods don't work in your situation, you can employ other professional tools. One such tool is Dr.Fone.
Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock by Wondershare is an expert tool to remove such issues. It is a safe method for everyone new to the technical world. The process is basic, assuming you follow the step-by-step guide below.
Part 2: 3 Methods to Unlock Disabled iPhone without a computer?
1. "Erase iPhone" Option
You want to use this method when you fail to remember your iPhone PIN. It is the most straightforward method for opening your iPhone, assuming you forgot your password.
Since iOS 15.2, Apple presented an "Erase iPhone" choice from the Security Lockout window. This window appears from the seventh time you enter an incorrect code. The steps beneath work if your iPhone or iPad runs iOS 15.2 or later and has an internet connection:
- When you don't know the lock screen PIN, please enter your password several times from your Lock Screen until it warns you the next time. Then do this step again until you see the Erase iPhone toward the side of the screen.
- Tap Erase iPhone, then click again to affirm your action.
- Enter your Apple account credentials to sign out of your Apple ID on the phone.
- Tap Erase iPhone back to erase all your files and settings forever.
- Right when the phone restarts, comply with the on-screen steps. Yet again, set your phone, and restore your information and settings from a backup. Presently set another password for your phone.
Guidelines to Restore a Locked iPhone Running iOS 15.1 or Earlier:
- Regardless, put your iPhone into DFU mode.
- Then, connect it to a PC or Mac through a Lightning USB.
- Tap your iPhone in the Finder sidebar on Macintosh or iTunes on the PC.
- Pick Restore when you see the decision to Restore. Let the download finish, and your phone leaves the recovery mode screen. Yet again, then switch off your iPhone and begin.
- Disconnect your iDevice, then turn it on and set it up. That is all you must do.
2. Use Find My
Apple permits clients to erase iPhone data to protect it from others remotely. Nonetheless, your lock screen can save your data if you don't erase the device. Nobody can open the screen except if they enter the right passcode. After too many incorrect attempts, your iPhone will be locked. So nobody can then touch your data.
If you have enabled the "Find My" choice before failing to remember your iPhone PIN, there is an opportunity for you to eliminate the lock. That is to use iCloud.
- The locked device ought to have the Find My component enabled.
- The locked iPhone ought to be signed in to your iCloud ID.
- It ought to have an internet connection, be it data or Wi-Fi.
- It will help if you remember your Apple ID credentials.
To open iPhone through iCloud:
Step 1. Visit the iCloud.com page and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
Step 2. Click the "Find iPhone" choice from the various accessible choices.
Step 3. Click "All Devices" and pick the gadget you want to open.
Step 4. Click the "Erase iPhone" button. In this manner, set up the phone and another lock screen PIN. With iCloud, you can open your iDevice without contacting your device.
3. Use Siri (Only for iOS 8.0 to 10.1)
There is an issue with Siri that you can use how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer. This arrangement probably won't work consistently, yet it deserves checking out. The bug works on any phone running on iOS 8 up to iOS 10.1
- Initiate Siri on your iDevice. You should simply long press the Home button. Then, ask Siri what the time is, "Hello Siri, what time is it?"
- Siri will then show you the time. There will be a clock symbol bordering it. Tap on the clock, and you can get to the World clock. Click on the "+" sign to add another watch.
- You will get a bar where you have to enter a city. First, write anything to make sure you can write. Then, tap on the text and click "Select all" afterward.
- You will now get new choices, including cut, copy, and so on. Tap on the "Share" button to proceed. You will get options for sharing the text. Click on the Message icon. Your device will open another window. Now, you begin drafting another message. Go to the "To" field, and type any text. Click back to proceed with opening an iPhone without a PC.
- The text will become green. Yet again, now that your text is chosen, click on "+" to add a symbol. When you tap it, another window will open. Click on "Create new contact" to proceed. You will now see a window where you can add another contact. Tap on "Add Photo" to move.
- Click the "Select/Pick Photo" button to choose a photograph from your library. When the library opens, you can see the collections. Do not click anywhere. Wait for a couple of moments, and afterward, tap on the Home button. You will then access the Home screen. That's how to unlock disabled iPhones without computer.
Bonus Tips: Easy App to Unlock Your iPhone
We, as a whole, realize that expert software is the quickest and simplest method for opening an iPhone. These devices are helpfully intended to make life simpler; thus, they do.
Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock is a special tool that eliminates iPhone screen lock in minutes with no confusing steps. The team at Dr.Fone has years of insight into iPhone lock issues. Besides, it is developed, so any non-specialist with no technical information can use it. Here's how to unlock disabled iPhone without computer:
Step 1. Plug the iDevice into your system
Run the Dr.Fone on your system and select the "Screen Unlock" option from the main menu.
Use a connector to connect your iPhone to the PC. After this, click the "Unlock iOS Screen" option on the program.
Step 2. Access the Recovery or DFU Mode
Before the iPhone lock screen removal, we need to boot the phone in Recovery or DFU. If you have to do so, follow the steps given in the image below:
We suggest you open the recovery mode to remove the iOS screen lock. However, if you can't figure out how to do so, go for the DFU mode.
Step 3. Affirm Device Model information
After going to the DFU mode, Dr.Fone will show the information about your iPhone. From the following screen, confirm your phone model and iOS version. If it is isn't correctly given, select the correct data pair from the drop-down menu. Then download the firmware package for your iPhone.
Step 4. Open the Lock
Click Unlock Now after downloading the firmware.
After a short while, your iPhone will be opened effectively. However, this process will erase every bit of data off your phone. Honestly speaking, there is no answer for this issue without data loss.
The Bottom Line
It is the end of a detailed guide with the top strategies on how to unlock disabled iPhones without computer. You should get the right approach per your circumstance and follow the steps.
If you don't know which strategy will turn out best for you, we suggest utilizing Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock. It has a close to 100% success rate and is not difficult to use for individuals without a tech foundation. So, install it on your system for a quicker result.
iDevices Screen Lock
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Bypass iOS 14 Lock Screen
- Hard Reset on iOS 14 iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 12 without Password
- Reset iPhone 11 without Password
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 7/ 7 Plus without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPhone Passcode
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iPhone
- iPad Lock Screen
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Reset iPad Password
- Reset iPad without Password
- Locked out of iPad
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- iPad Unlock Software
- Unlock Disabled iPad without iTunes
- iPod is Diabled Connect to iTunes
- Unlock Apple ID
- Unlock MDM
- Apple MDM
- iPad MDM
- Delete MDM from School iPad
- Remove MDM from iPhone
- Bypass MDM on iPhone
- Bypass MDM iOS 14
- Remove MDM from iPhone and Mac
- Remove MDM from iPad
- Jailbreak Remove MDM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode