How Can I Resolve the Issues with iPhone After Updating iOS 15/15.5?
Announced in June 2021, iOS 15 succeeded iOS 14 after its release to the public in September 2021. The change was duly accepted and acknowledged by the Apple Community, where there were some significant developments introduced in this transition. However, it was soon when people started complaining over some iOS 15 problems, which turned out to be quite painful in the longer run. As they could not be neglected, a proper set of remedies was considered.
Apple developers were swift in coming up with proper fixes to these errors. This article is all about recognizing some major iOS 15 bugs that made a mark in the community, along with their adequate fixes to help out people who might still be facing such issues in their iOS devices.
- Part 1: About iOS 15 Updates
- Part 2: Common iOS 15 Update Problems
- Part 3: Common Problems with the iOS 15
- Apps are Not Working After the iOS 15 Update
- Touch Screen is Not Working After iOS 15 Update
- FaceTime is Not Working After the iOS 15 Update
- Battery Draining After iOS 15 Update
- iPhone Storage Full After iOS 15 Update
- Location Services Not Working After iOS 15 Update
- iPhone Won't Connect to a Wi-Fi Network After the iOS 15 Update
- iPhone Won't Connect to Bluetooth After the iOS 15 Update
- iPhone Personal Hotspot Not Working After iOS 15 Update
- Email Notification No Sound After iOS 15 Update
- CarPlay is Not Working After the iOS 15 Update
Part 1: About iOS 15 Updates
iOS 15 was known to be one of the greatest and most anticipated developments in Apple devices, where there were many new characteristics introduced at the software level. As these were based on providing a better user experience, this section recalls the vital features of iOS that make it a great addition.
1. iOS 15 New Features and Problems
Prominent Features of the iOS 15
The new features of iOS 15 present some great options and increase the usability of Apple devices in different places. From FaceTime to device privacy, there are some prominent changes observed in iOS, which are presented as follows:
- Redesigned the structure of Notifications with larger icons and a notification summary section to prevent users from missing out on important details and occurrences.
- Set up priority in notifications and applications with the Focus feature. This will allow you to decide the nature of statuses that should appear on the specific occurrence.
- Voice Isolation and Spatial Audio are added in the FaceTime call to enhance the output voice during connectivity. Portrait Mode has also been featured in the latest FaceTime, and the grid view allows you to view more faces on the call at the same time.
- A major addition of Memories has been presented with a new design for the Photos app. You can easily add music to your favorite memories, thanks to the integration with Apple Music.
- The dedicated browser of Apple, Safari, now comes with a revamped and improved design. With more focus on the webpage content, the basic browser experience is now improved with Safari.
- You can now find more features in the Weather application of your iPhone, with an enhanced graphical view of weather data, complete maps, and enhanced layouts for a better knowledge of the weather.
Problems with the iOS 15
There were some issues pointed out in the iOS 15 after its update. Although more iterations followed through, the problems were countered one after another. There remained some iOS 15 bugs which turned out to be quite a liability for the users. Let's find out and know some of the most common problems reported in iOS 15:
- One of the first reported issues of the iOS 15 was unresponsive applications that were not operating properly. They were either buggy or were not opening after the update.
- iPhone started to display battery issues, with fast draining and consequent problems. There were no reported hardware issues with the device's battery.
- The touch screen of the iOS device started to show different issues, where it became unresponsive in different instances. A lag in response was also observed while using the touch screen for operating through.
- The device is not properly connecting to the internet, where it is showing issues with connecting to the Wi-Fi and mobile data. Bluetooth connectivity issues have also been recorded.
2. iOS 15 Supported Devices
Every iOS update comes up with diverse device compatibility. We have outlined a list for you showing all the supported devices for a better understanding:
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st and 2nd generations)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
Note: The latest iPhone 14 comes up with built-in iOS 16; however, it does hold compatibility with the iOS 15, if required.
Part 2: Common iOS 15 Update Problems
The first line of errors reported about iOS 15 involves updating the very iOS. Being an iPhone user, you always seek to update your software using the device's settings. What if it does not update properly? For this part, we will focus on the multiple iOS 15 problems that can occur while trying to update the iPhone.
1. Software Update Failed? iPhone Won't Update to iOS 15
While trying to download, verify, or install the software on your iOS device, you might face multiple problems. As it is crucial to address these issues, this section recognizes all the problems related to updating iOS 15 and why it won't update properly. Let's look into some potential errors related to software updates failing:
- The first problem you might face while updating your iOS is the failure to update it properly. You might observe the error "Unable to Install Update; an error occurred installing iOS 15" if the issue lies in installing the latest iOS version.
- Another significant issue you might face while looking to update iOS 15 is verifying the update. Apple verifies the update for you and exempts all basic issues associated with iOS. If it fails to perform this properly, you might be unable to update your iOS 15.
- Isn't there enough space on your iPhone to install the iOS version? Whenever you are moving to update your device, you need to have some space to accommodate the new data that comes along with the update. While updating your iOS 15, if you are unable to make space in your device, you will be facing this particular error.
2. Most Common Reasons for iOS 15 Won't Update
There are always proper reasons for such iOS 15 issues. While you tend to update your iOS device, failure will be associated with some reasons. As the problem is quite common to occur, this section depicts all the reasons that will help you understand why you fail to update your iOS:
- There might be connectivity issues with your device. Always check your internet connection while updating your iOS.
- Your iOS 15 might not install on the device as it might not be verified due to some security concerns in the downloaded updates.
- The iOS firmware used for updating your device to iOS 15 might have been downloaded from a secondary website that is not being verified by Apple.
- Glitches in the iPhone can be an ample reason for such iOS 15 bugs.
- As you require proper space for installing the new iOS version on your iPhone, you will require storage space. Lack of storage won't update your device to the latest version.
3. How to Fix iOS 15 Installation/Update Problems?
There are multiple fixes that you can seek to fix the iOS 15 issues on your device while updating it to the latest version. We have provided a couple of solutions to help you fix the installation and update problems of iOS 15:
Method 1: Check the Apple Server Status
The first thing that you can do to avoid installation and update problems is to check the Apple Server status page. If your downloaded iOS is not being verified properly, you can look into checking the server status by visiting the page. If you find the red icon against the server statuses, it is evident that the problem does not lie in your device but in the server itself. Wait for a few hours and retry installing iOS 15 on your device.
Method 2: Make Space on your iOS Device
Another appropriate solution that you can look out for the iOS 15 update problems is to make space in your device. If you find that the issue is caused by a lack of storage space in your iPhone, you must proceed to "iPhone Storage" and look for the applications that are unnecessarily installed on your device. Delete content from the Photos app and other applications that hold up data. As you make considerable space in your iPhone, retry downloading the iOS on your iPhone and observe the results.
Part 3: Common Problems with the iOS 15
As we have listed down some important iOS 15 update issues above, we will now be shifting towards the iOS 15 bugs that are reported after the successful update of the operating system. These problems, if encountered by your device, can be resolved with the solutions provided. Look carefully into the details and figure out proper solutions relevant to the problem that you are facing.
1. Apps are Not Working After the iOS 15 Update
After installing your iOS 15, you might have observed some applications showing glitches and errors while running. If any application stops working without a proper reason, you might feel concerned about its integrity. Furthermore, this halts multiple operations and slows down work for you, which is not acceptable.
Method 1: Try Restarting the Application
If you feel that an application is not working properly after the iOS 15 update, it might be possible that there is some temporary glitch that is causing issues. It would be perfect for restarting the application by shutting it down and re-open it. Follow the simple steps described below:
Step 1: With the application opened on your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the middle to open the active applications window.
Step 2: Look for the application you want to close and swipe up to shut it down. Access the app again from the homepage and start it again to see if the issue resumes.
Method 2: Update Your Application
Whenever an iOS update comes, the applications provide a compatible version of their application to the App Store to avoid issues. If you have updated your iOS 15, but no application has been updated yet, you can look in App Store for updates. To execute that, you can look for it with the steps defined below:
Step 1: Open the "App Store" on your iOS device and click on the "Profile" icon on the top-right side of the screen.
Step 2: Scroll down to observe the applications and see if your specific application is showing the "Update" button. Tap to update your app so that it operates smoothly on your device.
2. Touch Screen is Not Working After iOS 15 Update
Your iOS device's touchscreen might not function properly after updating to iOS 15 or iOS 15.5. While this iOS 15.5 problem is quite common, this might not involve problems with the hardware of the device. In such cases, this can only be resolved through appropriate software solutions. We have listed down a couple of solutions that you can try to resolve issues with your iPhone's touch screen.
Method 1: Soft Reset Your iPhone
The first thing that you can try to resolve the touch screen issues with your iOS device is to restart the device. A simple restart will restart all basic processes and functions of your iPhone, which will help resolve issues like the touch screen not working after the iOS 15 update. To perform this process, you will have to utilize this simple process:
Step 1: Open the "Settings" of your iPhone and look for the "General" option in the list.
Step 2: Find the "Shut Down" option by scrolling down to turn off your iPhone. As it turns off, use the "Power" button on your iPhone to restart it again.
Method 2: Hard Reset Your iPhone
If the issue does not resolve, you may have to go for another option. Hard resetting your iPhone will get necessary to cast out any glitch that is causing problems in the software. While this does not compromise the data, it restarts all iPhone processes from scratch and ensures that no errors are left behind. To hard reset your iPhone, you will have to utilize the following guidelines:
For iPhone 8 and Above
If you have an iPhone in this range, you will need to press the "Volume Up" button, followed by the "Volume Down" button. Once done, hold the "Power" button until you observe the Apple logo on the screen.
For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
For these iPhone models, you will have to keep pressing the "Volume Down" and "Power" buttons until the Apple logo appears on the screen of the device.
For iPhone 6 and Lower
If you have an iPhone out of this range, press and hold the "Power" and "Home" button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
3. FaceTime is Not Working After the iOS 15 Update
FaceTime is a significant source of communication among iOS users to contact their loved ones. While seeking to use this service, you might not be able to contact anyone after updating your iOS to iOS 15. With no specific remedy in mind, the service will be useless. Though there is a chance that the service might not be available from the backend, it might be a cause of a FaceTime outage, which needs to be resolved.
Method 1: Look If Wi-Fi is Active and Working
The first that you should check in such a case is if the Wi-Fi connection is active and working. If your iPhone does not have a vibrant and working Wi-Fi connection, there is no chance that you can open and use FaceTime for any purpose. Look into the "Settings" of your iPhone and see if the Wi-Fi is operational.
Method 2: Remove Emojis from FaceTime Contact Name
Apple released a statement stating that FaceTime contacts with emojis might make the application unresponsive. If this is the case, remove the emojis from the name and see if the issue prevails. For that, you must follow the guidelines provided below:
Step 1: Open the "Contacts" on your iPhone and find the user you want to contact on FaceTime. Open the contact details and click "Edit" in the top-right corner.
Step 2: Edit their name and delete all emojis from their name, and tap "Done" to save the changes. Restart FaceTime and see if it is operable.
4. Battery Draining After iOS 15 Update
After the installation of the iOS 15 on your iPhone, you might have observed frequent draining of the battery. While it does not involve any issue with the hardware of your iPhone, it can be a cause of some unwanted processes that are continually running in the background. If this is the case, you will have to recharge your iOS device repeatedly, which can be damaging to the hardware.
Method 1: Check Battery Usage of Applications
The most significant cause of such an error is an application that is consuming battery in the background. Such applications can lead to particular errors which are not explainable. The best way to get rid of such apps is to have them disabled or deleted. However, before that, you might have to assess the battery usage of these applications. For that, you must use the defined steps as shown below:
Step 1: Open the "Settings" of your iPhone and find the "Battery" option in the list of settings.
Step 2: As you lead to the next screen of settings, go across the "Battery Usage by App" section, and see which application is causing excessive battery usage.
Method 2: Reset All Settings of the Device
If the issue in your iOS device prevails, you will have to consider resetting all its settings of it to resolve the particular issue of excessive battery usage. If this problem involves the software, background consumption is the only plausible explanation. So, the best way to get rid of it is to reset the settings of your iOS device. For that, you must follow the steps explained below:
Step 1: Launch the "Settings" of your iOS device and look for the "General" settings. As you lead to the next window, find the "Transfer or Reset iPhone" option from the list.
Step 2: On the next screen, find the "Reset" button on the bottom, which will open a protruding menu. Select the "Reset All Settings" option and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the device successfully.
5. iPhone Storage Full After iOS 15 Update
What if your iPhone storage has been filled out after the update of the iOS 15? Even though you took out space for the iOS to install properly, it might have left you with no space after the installation. If that is the case, you will feel your iPhone slowing down and displaying multiple device glitches while running. As it needs to be resolved properly, you must look into the respective solutions.
Method 1: Delete Unnecessary Applications
Considering your iOS device's storage is full, the only way to resolve this problem is to delete the unnecessary applications. To perform this, you will have to look into the steps described below:
Step 1: On your homepage, look for the application you want to delete and hold to open a set of options in the menu. Select the option of "Remove App" from the list.
Step 2: As a confirmation option opens on your screen, select "Delete App" to remove it successfully from your iOS device and make space.
Method 2: Factory Reset iOS Device
If your data in the iOS device is useless, you can consider factory resetting your iOS device to make space. While you back up all critical data to iCloud or any other associated service, you can perform factory resetting of the device with the following steps:
Step 1: Launch the "Settings" of your iOS device and proceed to the "General" section by scrolling down.
Step 2: Access the next screen and find the "Transfer or Reset iPhone" from the list of options to lead to the next screen.
Step 3: Find the "Erase All Content and Settings" option on the bottom of the screen and follow the on-screen instructions to factory reset your iOS device.
6. Location Services Not Working After iOS 15 Update
You might have observed Apple Maps failing to provide any location after the iOS 15 update. As this problem directs to the Location Services of your iPhone, you will have to bring out a proper check on the services and their operations. There may be some temporary glitch that is halting all procedures involving Location Services on the iPhone, which needs to be looked out for:
Method 1: Check Location Services
It is quite possible that the Location Services of your iOS device are turned off. The best case for it would be to check them on your iOS device and make sure they are turned on. For that, we provide the simple steps as displayed next:
Step 1: Open the "Settings" on your iPhone and proceed to the "Privacy & Security" option in the provided list.
Step 2: On the top of the screen, you will find the "Location Services" option, which you have to tap. As you proceed to the next screen, ensure the toggle is turned on.
Method 2: Provide Permissions to An Application
If you are facing issues in using Location Services on a specific application of your iOS device, it would be best to look into your device's settings and see if it has been given permission of the using location services. After an iOS update, it is also plausible that location permissions might have automatically turned off. For that, try using the following steps:
Step 1: Launch the "Settings" on your iOS device and redirect to the "Privacy & Security" settings after scrolling down the menu.
Step 2: On the next screen, tap "Location Services" to access the location settings of your iOS device. Scroll down to find the specific application and see if its permissions are enabled.
Step 3: As you tap on an application to change its settings, select "Always" or "While Using" from the options to ensure that the permissions are enabled.
7. iPhone Won't Connect to a Wi-Fi Network After the iOS 15 Update
When you have updated your iOS to iOS 15, you might not be able to connect to a Wi-Fi network. As you have no internet connectivity, nothing can be done across the iPhone. While this leads to more iOS 15 Wi-Fi not working issues, you might not have other options to connect your Wi-Fi. This needs to be adequately resolved, for which you must follow the following guidelines:
Method 1: Shift to Cellular Network
If you are unable to get any access from a Wi-Fi network, there is a possibility that there might be some issue with the network connection. If you cannot find any alternative, it is best to shift to a cellular network and use its internet for performing tasks.
Method 2: Reset Network Settings
There might be some anomalies happening with your device's network setting, which needs to be resolved. Rather than shifting networks or trying alternatives, it is perfect for resetting your network settings once. For that, you must follow the simple steps provided below:
Step 1: Open the "Settings" of your iOS device and look for the "General" settings in the list. Following this, find the "Transfer or Reset iPhone" option by scrolling down the list of options.
Step 2: Next, look for the "Reset" button present on the bottom and select the "Reset Network Settings" option in the pop-up menu. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your network settings properly.
8. iPhone Won't Connect to Bluetooth After the iOS 15 Update
Are you facing Bluetooth connectivity problems after updating your iPhone's OS? Do you want to transfer some content to another smartphone but fail to do so? While the Bluetooth signals drop on your iPhone without any reason, you will seek to resolve the Bluetooth errors on your iPhone. For this, it is best to try out the following methods as a remedy:
Method 1: Restart iPhone
If you cannot connect your iOS device to another device through a Bluetooth connection, it is best to try restarting it to exempt all anomalies that might exist in it temporarily. You must access "Settings" and proceed to the "General" section. Find the "Shut Down" button to turn off your iOS device and use the Power button to restart it again.
Method 2: Reset Network Settings
Another perfect option to consider for resolving the iOS 15 Bluetooth problem after the iOS 15 update is to reset the network settings. You will have to follow the steps described next to understand the process:
Step 1: Access the "Settings" of your iOS device and find the "General" tab in the list. On the next screen, look for "Transfer or Reset iPhone" and open the next screen.
Step 2: Tap on the "Reset" button to open a menu where you can select "Reset Network Settings" to continue. Follow the instructions to conclude the process of resetting your network settings.
9. iPhone Personal Hotspot Not Working After iOS 15 Update
While sharing the internet with another user, you might have noticed that the Personal Hotspot service is unavailable on your iPhone. As this occurred after shifting to iOS 15, there are several potential glitches that might have become a reason for it. While we provide a remedy below, look into how you can resolve your iPhone Personal Hotspot issues:
Method 1: Update your iOS
After you've updated your iOS to iOS 15, there is a chance that services like Personal Hotspot might not work for the first time. For that, you should look for more updates that might be available on your iPhone. Usually, there are follow-up updates of the iOS after the initial release that targets different issues. To update your iOS, you will have to use the following steps:
Step 1: Proceed to the "Settings" of your iOS device and find the "General" options from the list by scrolling down.
Step 2: Look for the "Software Update" option and proceed next to find any prevailing updates. If there are any updates, tap "Download and Install" to execute the process.
Method 2: Enable and Disable Airplane Mode
Another quick solution that you can try to resolve the iOS 15 hotspot not working is to turn on and off the Airplane Mode of the device. You must open "Settings" and look for the toggle against the Airplane Mode option. Turn the option on and off to resolve any problems occurring with the device.
10. Email Notification No Sound After iOS 15 Update
Are you hearing no email notification sounds after the iOS 15 update? Although this might not sound as big as other iOS 15 problems, it still can be quite vandalizing for some users. While it can cause missing out on some critical updates, you should consider using these methods as a solution:
Method 1: Disable Low Power Mode
If you are not receiving any notifications, there is a possibility that the device might be in the Low Power Mode. Devices in Low Power Mode do not additionally function, saving power of the device. Since the device remains in this mode, you will have to disable it. You need to access the Control Center and disable the respective settings. Swipe down from the top-right to open the Control Center and turn off the "Low Power Mode" button to disable it.
Method 2: Check Mail Notifications
It might be possible that the Mail Notifications are turned off for some reason after the iOS 15 update. If you are facing this problem, it is best to check the notifications with the help of the following steps:
Step 1: Access the "Settings" and find the "Mail" option in the list of options. Proceed to the next window to find "Notifications."
Step 2: As you lead to the next window, scroll down to find "Customize Notifications" and proceed to the next screen. Select your respective email and turn on the "Alerts" and "Badges" options. You can also set the ringtone for the alerts to specify the notifications.
11. CarPlay is Not Working After the iOS 15 Update
You might be fond of using your iOS device while connecting to your car. As this saves you from many problems, such as answering calls without taking your eyes off the road, CarPlay is an essential iOS feature. If it does not work, you will consequently have to use the following techniques to resolve the iOS 15 CarPlay issues:
Method 1: Restart Car's System
The first thing that you can try to resolve the problem of CarPlay not working after the iOS 15 update is to restart your car's system. Since you are trying to connect to its infotainment system, it would be best to restart it to resolve any glitch that might be possible from its side.
Method 2: Make Sure CarPlay is Enabled
It might also be possible that the CarPlay system is turned off from your iOS device. Try enabling the CarPlay system with the help of the steps explained below:
Step 1: Open "Settings" and find the "Screen Time" option in the list. Afterward, locate the "Content & Privacy Restrictions" option in the next window.
Step 2: As you progress, make sure that the option is turned on from the toggle. Lead to the "Allowed Apps" and find whether CarPlay is enabled.
Part 4: Common iOS 15 Downgrade Issues
With all the iOS 15 bugs or iOS 15.5 problems, you might seek to downgrade your iOS to older versions for smooth operations. This might be the appropriate solution in such scenarios, as iOS problems can cause quite a problem to the device's hardware. There are still threats of iOS 15 downgrading issues that you may come across. This part will mention some common issues you will face while downgrading iOS 15.
1. iOS 15 Downgrade Stuck on Recovery Mode/Apple Logo/DFU Mode
While trying to downgrade iOS 15 using the Recovery Mode or DFU Mode, there is a possibility that it might show some errors and fail the process. Out of many reasons, some of the prominent causes include issues with the wire connection of the device. As most procedures are performed using iTunes, outdated iTunes can also cause the respective issue.
2. iOS 15 Downgrade Stuck in Boot Loop
If you have tried to downgrade your iOS 15 by downloading any iOS firmware from a third-party source, there is a possibility that it might malfunction and cause issues like getting stuck in a boot loop. If that happens, the iOS won't downgrade properly as the firmware might not be proper. If you seek to downgrade iOS properly without iTunes, you should consider using Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS), a perfect solution for such situations.
Part 5: Best Way to Fix All iOS 15 Problems with Professional iOS Repair Software
With all the iOS 15 problems in observation, along with their associated solutions, we have seen that there is a fine line that keeps the threats alive. To counter that, you will require something better and stronger. Where you have tried every solution and looked for all possibilities, you must consider using Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS), a dedicated iOS repair software that you can use to fix all iOS system issues.
Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS) is designed as a remedy for fixing all iOS problems. Thus, if you have a horde of iOS 15 issues with you, this solution right here will provide you with the best fixes. You are not required to put in any effort to use the tool, which makes it a great choice.
Key Features Representing Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS)
There are some prominent features that make Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS) an excellent tool for iOS system repair. Let's look into the features to know more about the tool and see why people prefer it for your iOS 15 update issues:
- There is no data loss associated with the process, where the data is protected by the platform during the repair.
- It supports the latest iOS 16 and iPhone 14 models, making it an updated solution in the market.
- If you seek to downgrade or upgrade your iOS, this solution resolves all the problems without requiring iTunes.
- System Repair (iOS) does not have any learning curve, which makes it an easy-to-use tool.
Steps to Use Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS) to Repair All iOS 15 Problems or iOS 15.5 Problems
With an overview of why Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS) is a perfect option to consider, this section will provide a step-by-step guide on how to repair your iOS 15 problems with the tool:
Step 1: Download and Launch System Repair
Download and install the latest version of Dr.Fone on your computer and proceed to launch it. Navigate to the "System Repair" option to launch the iOS 15 repair process. Select "iPhone" from the available options to define the smartphone you are repairing.
Step 2: Select iOS Repair
On the next window, select "iOS Repair" to define the respective procedure you are looking forward to.
Step 3: Select Mode and Put Device in Recovery Mode
Following this, you will have to define the repair mode, which will be the "Standard Repair" mode for such problems. As you proceed, you will have to put your device in Recovery Mode. Follow the generic technique to put the iOS device in Recovery Mode and select "Enter Recovery Mode." If you fail to do so, use the "Guide" option to get into the Recovery Mode option and follow the on-screen instructions to execute the process.
Step 4: Select iOS Firmware and Download
Once the device goes into Recovery Mode, the platform detects automatically and displays the iOS firmware list in the next window. Click the "Download" button adjacent to any of the firmware and start its download.
Step 5: Verify and Install iOS Firmware
Let the tool verify the iOS firmware for you. To install it, select the "Repair Now" button to install the iOS firmware on your device successfully.
Part 6: FAQs about iOS 15
1. How to update to iOS 16 without iTunes?
If you wish to update your iOS device to iOS 16, you can follow the guidance provided by Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS), which will automatically help you in updating your device without requiring iTunes.
2. How do I downgrade from iOS 15?
Ideally, you can only downgrade iOS to a previous stable version. If you have passed the downgrade validity period but still want to downgrade to a version no longer signed by Apple, then you need to use a third-party tool. By taking the assistance of tools like TinyUmbrella, FutureRestore, and TaigOne Downgrader, you can install any supported iOS version on the device.
Note: The entire process would be pretty technical, and it might not yield positive results.
This article has introduced you to a heap of iOS 15 problems users face after updating their device to iOS 15. With all the solutions, you can put in plenty of resolutions without needing to go to the Apple Store for an expensive resolution. Try using tools like Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS) for quick and effective iOS repair solutions.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
iOS/iPad OS Upgrade & Downgrade
- iOS Beta Install
- 1. Download iOS Beta Profile
- 2. Download the iOS 13 Beta
- 3. iOS 16 Beta Download
- 4. Uninstall iOS Beta
- 5. Install iPhone Beta Profile
- 6. Install Mac Beta Profile
- 7. Install iOS 15 Beta Profile
- 8. Upgrade iPad to iOS 14
- iOS News
- 1. Update iPhone 4s to iOS 9
- 2. Cheaper iPhone
- 3. Customize iPhone Home Screen
- 4. Know About iOS 15 Lock Screen
- 5. Add Lyrics to Song on Apple Music
- iPhone Downgrade
- 1. Downgrade iOS Like a Pro
- 2. Roll Back to an Older iOS Version
- 3. Downgrade to iOS 15
- 4. Install Developer Profile
- 5. Downgrade iOS without iTunes
- 6. Downgrade to iOS 14
- 7. Download and Install the iOS 16
- iOS 11/12 Problems
- 1. Fix iPhone Stuck on Waiting
- 2. Fix iPhone Can't Make Calls
- 3. Fix iPhone Stuck on Logo
- 4. Fix Photos Disappeared from iPhone
- 5. Fix iPhone Keeps Freezing
- iOS 13 Problems
- 1. Fix CarPlay Not Connecting
- 2. Fix Resolve Apps Won't Open
- 3. Fix Song/Playlist Missing
- 4. Fix iPhone Asking for Passcode
- iOS 14 Problems
- 1. Fix Map Voice Navigation Won't Work
- 2. Fix iMessage Not Working
- 3. Recover Deleted Data on iOS 14
- 4. Recover Disappeared Notes on iOS 14
- iOS 15 Problems
- iOS 16 Problems
- 1. Fix iPhone Wi-Fi Not Working
- 2. Fix iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues
- 3. Fix Screen Mirroring Not Working
- 4. Fix Apple CarPlay is Not Supported
- 5. Fix iPhone Screen Not Responding
- 6. Fix iPhone Apps Keep Crashing
- 7. Fix Call Failed iPhone Issue
- 8. Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo
- 9. Counter iPhone Heating Problems
- 10. Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop
- 11. Fix iPhone Bluetooth Not Working
- iPhone Update Tips
- 1. iPhone & iPad Security Updates
- 2. Undo an Update on iPhone
- 3. Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- 4. Fix iPhone Checking for Update Stuck
- 5. Fix iPad Software Update Failed
- 6. Fix iPhone Stuck On Update
- 7. Fix iPhone Won't Update
- 8. Fix Update Server Not Be Contacted
- 9. Fix iPhone Stuck on Update Requested
- 10. Resolve iPhone Cellular
- 11. Resolve iPhone Error 1110
- 12. Fix iPhone Frozen