Top 3 iOS 13 Downgrade Tools 2020
Have you recently updated your iOS device to a wrong or unstable firmware(iOS 13) release?
Don’t worry – you are not the only one as the issue is more common than you can imagine. A lot of times, iPhone or iPad users update their devices to a beta or any other corrupt iOS release, only to regret it afterward. In order to resolve this situation, you can use an iOS 13 downgrade tool.
Though, you should be extremely cautious while picking downgrade application for your device. If the iPhone downgrade tool is not reliable, your device can get stuck or lose all data completely. To teach you how to downgrade iPhone software like a pro, we have handpicked the 3 recommended tools right here.
1. Best iOS 13 Downgrade tool: Dr.Fone - System Repair
The first spot on our list of the best iOS downgrade software is Dr.Fone - System Repair. It provides fast and proven solutions to fix any iOS device. It doesn’t matter if your device is stuck on a boot loop or in a screen of death. The application can fix it all. Not just that, it can also downgrade your iOS to a stable official release without any data loss.
- High success rate and extremely easy to use
- No data loss or unwanted harm is caused to the device
- Extensive compatibility with every leading iOS model(iOS 13)
- Only free trial version available
Follow the steps below to downgrade iOS 13 with Dr.Fone - System Repair.
- Launch the Dr.Fone toolkit and connect your iOS device to the system using a working cable. Launch the “System Repair” section from its home to continue.
- On its welcome screen, you can see options to perform either Standard Mode or Advanced Mode. The Standard Mode would keep your data while the advanced repairing can resolve even some crucial issues. Choose the relevant option when you are ready (i.e. Standard Mode in this case).
- Furthermore, the application will automatically extract details about your device and display it on the interface. Since you need to do iPhone software downgrade, change the current ios 13 system version to an existing stable one instead and start the process.
- That’s it! This will start the downloading for the selected firmware.
- Once the firmware download is finished, you will be notified. Just click on the “Fix Now” button to downgrade your iPhone/iPad.
- Then Dr.Fone will automatically restart your iPhone with an existing stable iOS version installed. In the end, you can safely remove your iPhone and use it on the older iOS you selected.
2. Top iOS 13 downgrade tool: Tinyumbrella
Developed by The Firmware Umbrella, it is a freely available Windows application that can be used to downgrade iPhone software. Ideally, the application is used to enter or exit iOS devices in/from Recovery Mode. Besides that, you can also use it to forcefully install a software update on the iPhone to downgrade it.
- Since it is freeware, you don’t need to pay anything in order to use this iPhone downgrade tool.
- The application is a bit complicated to use and will need you to download the relevant IPSW file beforehand.
- It is majorly used to boot the iPhone in recovery mode and exit it when the device is stuck in the recovery mode.
- In order to get positive results, you are needed to jailbreak your iOS device.
- During the downgrading process, it would end up deleting the existing data on your phone.
- Freely available
- Can boot devices in Recovery Mode
- Can also resolve device stuck in Recovery Mode issue
- Difficult to use
- Only available for Windows
- Low success rate
- Will erase the existing data on your phone
3. Top iOS 13 downgrade tool: TaigOne Downgrader
If your iOS device is already jailbroken, then you can also take the assistance of TaigOne Downgrader. As the name suggests, it will downgrade your iPhone or iPod to an existing firmware version. Since it is not an official solution, it might cause unwanted damage to your device (including some data loss). Also, you need to take the assistance of a third-party installer like Cydia to get TaigOne Downgrader.
- This is a free iPhone software downgrade app that is available for jailbroken devices.
- Users need to select the firmware update they wish to downgrade their phone to.
- The process would wipe off the existing data and saved settings on the device.
- It does not work with the latest iOS models like iPhone XR, XS Max, etc.
- Freely available
- Automatic firmware download
- Will erase the existing data on your device
- Only work on jailbroken iPhone models
- Does not support the new firmware updates
Now when you know about 3 different iOS 13 downgrade program options, you can easily pick the best alternative. From the above-listed suggestions, Dr.Fone - System Repair is certainly the best iOS downgrade tool that you can try. Not only to downgrade iPhone software, but you can also use it to fix all kinds of iPhone or iTunes related problems as well. Keep the tool handy and never suffer from unexpected data loss due to iOS downgrade again.