How To Remove Screen Lock PIN On Android Like A Pro: 5 Easy Ways
When protecting personal information on your phone, setting up a lock screen is essential. If you've ever forgotten your screen lock PIN on Android, you know how frustrating it can be to get back into your device. If you've ever tried to remove the screen lock PIN on an Android device, you know it's not that easy.
It depends on your phone and the type of lock code you have set up. Note that this will erase all your data from the phone, so be sure to back it up first. This post will teach you how to remove the screen lock PIN on Android devices using several methods. So if you cannot use your device, keep reading for the steps!
- 1. Change or Remove in Settings
- 2. Disable Android Device Manager
- 3. Remove PIN from Google Find My Device
- 4. Factory Reset Your Phone (Data Loss)
Part 1: How To Remove Screen Lock PIN On Android? 5 Simple Ways
If you've forgotten your screen lock pin, there's no need to worry. Here are quick and easy ways to remove the screen lock PIN on your Android device.
1. Change or Remove in Settings
When you go to Settings > Lock Screen > Screen lock type, several lock screen options are available. These options are given below:
You can unlock your phone by swiping in any direction on its screen.
You will draw a pattern on a 3-by-3 grid of dots to unlock your phone this way. To do this, you'll need to use your finger to connect the dots in the pattern.
When you choose a PIN, make sure it's something easy to remember. But choose wisely- a PIN that's too easy to guess can put your account at risk.
It is the highest level of security available for your phone. Passwords should contain seven characters, of which at least one must be a letter. They should also be both unique and memorable.
By holding your face directly in front of the phone screen, you can unlock your phone and verify yourself in apps.
Touch your phone to open it quickly and easily.
Verify that only the contents of your phone are visible to your eyes.
Unlock your device with both facial and iris recognition.
If you've forgotten your lock PIN on your Android device, don't worry - there are a few ways to reset it. Here's how:
Step 1: Select Lock Screen > Screen lock type from the Settings menu.
Step 2: When prompted, enter your current lock screen code.
Step 3: Select None from the list.
2. Disable Android Device Manager
It is not possible to remove the PIN from some Android devices. The Android device administrator can be disabled in this situation. Here's how to universal unlock a PIN for Android:
Step 1: From the "Settings" option, select the "Security" option and click on it to begin.
Step 2: Select "Device Administrators" from the menu, and you will see a list of apps that may restrict your ability to change the settings.
Step 3: Choose the Android device manager from the list.
Step 4: Click on "Disable."
3. Remove PIN from Google Find My Device
Even if you don't remember your Android lock PIN, you can use Find My Device to eliminate your Android lock PIN. Sign in to Google Play, turn on Find My Device and Location, and connect your locked phone to the internet.
Here's the guide to universal unlock PIN for Android:
Step 1: Log into your Google account on your computer and visit Google Find My Device.
Step 2: Tap the "ERASE DEVICE" icon on your device and enter your account information again.
Step 3: To remove Android phone settings and data, click the "Erase" icon. Once that is done, you will erase the phone PIN.
4. Factory Reset Your Phone (Data Loss)
A factory reset in Recovery mode can also be used to remove the forgotten phone PIN lock on an Android device. It is important to note that you will lose everything on your device if you universal unlock your PIN for android.
Steps to get rid of forgotten phone PIN via factory reset:
Step 1: Turn off your Android phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
Step 2: To enter Recovery mode, press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously. Hold the buttons until the Start menu appears.
Step 3: After selecting Recovery mode with the Volume Down button, press the Power button to confirm.
Step 4: Select Wipe data/factory reset using the Volume buttons. Press Yes to confirm the operation.
Step 5: Once your device has been factory reset, you need to restart it by selecting the Reboot system now option.
Part 2: Is There Any Universal Unlock PIN For Android?
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Remove the Screen Lock Pin Without Any Hassle!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
While there is no "universal unlock pin" for Android devices, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock can bypass the lock screen on many popular phone models, including Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony, HTC, Huawei, and more. Its simple interface makes it easy to use, even for those who are not tech-savvy.
Step 1: Select "Screen Unlock" from all the tools in Dr.Fone.
Step 2. Select Unlock Android Screen
We provide 2 options for you, and to unlock screen, you should select "Unlock Android Screen".
Step 3. Select device model
There are still 2 buttons to choose, "100% Remove Screen Lock" is for most Android brands, but please back your device up before you pick it.
Check the brands' list and make sure your unlock process keeps.
Step 4. Enter into Recovery Mode
With examples of Samsung phones, it’ll be clearer to understand how to unlock your Android phone via Recovery Mode.
Note: The specific processes are various according to different brands.
Recovery Mode in Samsung phone with Bixby
Recovery Mode in Samsung phone without Bixby
Recovery Mode in Samsung phone with Home Button
Step 5. Instructions to Wipe Cache Partition
Steps in Recovery Mode are really important. Find the correct options and your locked screen will be removed.
Now it's a phone everyone can access without a password or pattern.
Part 3: In What Cases Should We Remove PIN On Our Android Phone?
There are a few reasons why you might want to remove the phone PIN from your Android:
1. Failed Attempts
If you've tried to unlock your phone with a pin too many times and failed, your phone will become locked. In this case, you'll need to remove the PIN to unlock it.
2. Buy a Used Android phone
When you buy a second-hand Android phone, it's best to remove the previous owner's pin for security reasons. You can enter the phone's settings and remove the PIN under the security section.
The Bottom Line
It can be frustrating when you forget your screen lock pin. You're stuck staring at your phone, unable to use it or access any of your important data. But don't worry; there are a few ways you can try to remove the screen lock pin on your Android device.
Luckily, Wondershare Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is a powerful and easy-to-use lock screen removal tool that can help you bypass your lock screen in just a few minutes. Plus, it's compatible with a wide range of Android devices, so you can use it regardless of what type of phone you have.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked