How To Unlock Android Phone Without Password?
Has your Android smartphone been locked, and are you having trouble unlocking it now because you have forgotten phone password? Looking for methods to remove the password from your Android phone without doing a factory reset?
If the answer is "YES," you've come to the correct spot.
Many people, including you, have had similar issues and wish to know how to unlock an Android phone without a password.
As a result, we have created some of the greatest guidelines or, you might say, top ways that may assist you in unlocking Android phones today, simply for you and countless other Android users.
- 1. By your Google account
- 2. Google Find My Device
- 3. Use ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
- 4. Hard reset (data loss)
- 5. Unlock from Forgot Pattern (android 4.4 or lower)
- 6. Boot into safe mode
Part 1: Unlock Your Locked Screen Without Password By 6 Efficient Ways!
1. By your Google account
You can use your Google Account to unlock the Android phone password if, after several tries, you are still unable to do so without doing a factory reset.
You need to log into the Google account that is associated with the device, then do the following:
- The unlock pattern may only be used five times before a notification telling you to try again in 30 seconds appears.
- "Forgot pattern" will show up at the bottom of the screen.
- You must enter the Gmail account that is associated with the device here before selecting "Next."
- That's it; from this point forward, you may enter any new PIN or pattern that you can recall to unlock your smartphone.
2. Google Find My Device
Using your Google account is a superb method for finding the device when lost or stolen.
In addition, it may be used to lock or ring your smartphone. You may have noticed that there are three options available when using this feature: "Ring," "Lock," and "Erase."
To bypass the Android lock screen, all you need to do is sign into the device's associated Google account and then follow these steps:
- On any Android device or a computer, go to www.google.com/android/find and sign in using your Google account. Choose the Android smartphone you wish to unlock after that.
- After choosing the device, select one of the three options, "lock," from the list.
- There will be a new pop-up window that you can use to change the device password. Additionally, you can choose to add a phone number or recovery email.
- Confirm it immediately, then input the password you just established on your locked device.
Many Samsung customers have this issue, which prevents them from using their devices. Try using the "Find My Mobile" feature on your mobile if you wish to unlock it if you're a Samsung user. It would be helpful if you had a Samsung or Android model account.
After that, use Find My Device to unlock your Android phone without losing any data by following the instructions below:
- Sign in with your Samsung account at findmymobile.samsung.com.
- Choose "Lock my screen" from the menu on the left, type a new PIN in the box given, and then click "LOCK."
Your smartphone will be unlocked, and the password will be changed to the new one after a brief delay.
3. Use ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
Without a factory reset, Android phone passwords may also be unlocked using the Android Debug Bridge (ADB).
- You must first download ADB to your computer. Visit the Android developer's website at https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html to do this.
- Launch the installer after that to begin downloading crucial software for your machine.
- Here, you must use a USB cable to connect your device to the computer
- This will activate the developer option on your smartphone if you navigate to Settings > About Phone > and choose the "Build Number" option seven times.
- After that, activate USB debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- Launch the command prompt in the ADB installation directory after your device is connected to the system.
- Press enter after typing "ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key" into the command line.
- Finally, just restart your smartphone and use it as normal.
4. Hard reset (data loss)
Each brand has a unique method for hard resetting a locked Android device. The methods to factory reset locked Android devices from Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, and Huawei are compiled here.
When your phone is locked, you may access the recovery menu of your phone using its physical keys and choose to hard reset the device. Here's how to restore a locked phone to factory settings.
- Use the buttons to see the recovery menu.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Side buttons simultaneously until you see the brand logo on the screen for Android devices without a Power/Bixby/Home button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Bixby, and Power buttons all at once if your smartphone has a Power button. Releasing them before a logo arises is advised.
- Use the Volume Down key to highlight Wipe data/factory reset when the Android system recovery option displays, then hit the Power/Bixby key to choose it.
- Allow a few seconds for the factory reset procedure to finish after selecting Yes, or Factory data reset. The phone will reboot once you pick the Reboot system. Now you may configure it as if it were a brand-new gadget.
5. Unlock from Forgot Pattern (android 4.4 or lower)
This is another choice that might assist you in unlocking your phone without a factory reset or password. You may have observed that when pattern lock was enabled on your device, a security PIN question was also prompted at that time.
Therefore, you have the choice to Backup PIN, which might assist you in unlocking your smartphone, if you are unable to unlock it. To do it, take the following actions:
- Click on Android pattern lock.
- You'll see a notification telling you to try again in 30 seconds after failing many times.
- The "Backup PIN" option will be there; choose it.
- Put the backup PIN and OK here.
- At last, you may unlock your cellphone by entering the backup PIN.
6. Boot into safe mode
Here's how you can boot into safe mode.
- Hit the power button on your phone.
- Press and hold the volume down button on your phone as the animation begins. Hold it down until the animation is finished and your phone enters safe mode.
- "Safe mode" will be shown at the bottom of your screen.
- Out of safe mode
- Switch off your phone.
- Press the Power button on your phone for around 30 seconds, or until the device restarts.
- You will see that after entering and booting into the safe mode, the lock option will not be visible.
- Then you will also see the option to turn off boot.
- You can get rid of the locked phone by proceeding with that option.
Part 2: Easy Tool To Unlock Android Phone Without Password
If you forget the lock code, you can simply unlock your Android phone using Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock.
Have you encountered the same situation? Do not fret. You may use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock to unlock the screen lock on Android smartphones. It enables you to erase an Android phone's password, PIN, pattern, and fingerprint.
Let's learn how to safely remove the Android lock screen.
Step 1: Connect your phone
Open Dr.Fone on your PC, then select "Screen Unlock" from the list of tools.
The Dr.Fone functionality is still usable with the old UI of the Dr.Fone Mac version, but we will update it as soon as we can.
Connect your Android phone to the PC via a USB cable. then click the "Unlock Android Screen" button on the software.
Step 2. Choose a device model
Nearly all Android devices feature locked displays, including Android. Because the recovery kits for different phone models vary, it's important to pick the correct device brand to unlock the lock. Every model of supporting hardware is included in the list.
Step 3. Switch to download mode
If you then adhere to the instructions on the software, the phone will enter Download Mode.
- Offset your phone.
- Hold down the Power, Home, and Volume Down keys all at once.
- Use the Volume Up button to start Download Mode.
- Remove the Android lock screen starting now..
Step 4. Download a package for recovery
The recovery package will begin downloading once you set your device in download mode. Wait only till it is completed.
Step 5: Unlock Android without erasing data
After the recovery package download is finished, click "Remove Now." This operation won't harm any data on your Android device.
When everything is done, you won't need to enter a password to access your Android smartphone, allowing you to see all of your data without any limitations.
Bonus Tips: How To Keep Our Data Safe?
Dr.Fone - Phone Backup is an excellent solution to keeping data safe and secure and baking it up before resetting your device, even if you have forgotten your password. You may quickly and conveniently back up practically all forms of Android phone data with Dr.Fone - Phone Backup (Android). Additionally, you may examine and export only certain types of data.
Here's how you can use Dr.Fone - Phone Backup to keep data safe.
Step 1: Connect your Android phone to your PC.
Open Dr.Fone on your PC, then select "Phone Backup" from the menu.
Next, join your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. The phone must be in USB debugging mode, please. You will be prompted to approve USB Debugging in a pop-up window on the Android phone if your version of Android is higher. Press the OK button if you would.
Click Backup to start backing up the data on your Android device.
If you have previously used this programme to back up your device, you may review your backup history by clicking on "View backup history."
Step 2: Choose which file types to backup.
Once the Android phone is connected, select the file types you want to backup. Dr. Fone has previously examined all the file types for you. After that, click Backup to start the backup process.
It will cost some time for the backup. Do not disconnect your Android phone from the computer, use it, or delete any data while making a backup.
When the backup is complete, you may click the View the backup button to see what's in the backup file.
The Bottom Line
It would be best if you had been able to answer the question, "How to unlock an Android phone without password," using the techniques we have demonstrated here. The most effective way for resetting an Android phone is Wondershare Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock for Android. You may quickly reset a locked Android phone without a password with only a few clicks.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked