What is the Best Way to Unlock Your ZTE Phone?
Ever locked out of your phone? Yes, it was such a frustrating situation when my ZTE phone was locked, and I researched a lot about how to unlock a ZTE phone pattern without losing data and how to unlock a ZTE phone pattern. So, let me show you how to come out of this tough deal without losing data. So keep reading!
Part1: Some Common Causes of Locked ZTE Phone
Smartphone users usually keep a complex password or pattern to secure their private data and activities. When you forget your pattern like me, you are in big trouble. Other possible causes of why you might be searching for how to unlock the ZTE phone pattern without losing data are;
1. Virus attack
Some malicious apps are usually distributed through malicious websites when they make you download files that are malware. When you try to unlock your phone, they ask you to pay for unlocking the phone in cryptocurrency or vouchers, etc.
2. Too many wrong password/pattern attempts
This is the most common cause, and many such victims are googling how to unlock the ZTE phone's forgotten pin without losing data.
3. Stuck system
You might be locked out of your phone because of a system stuck or frozen process. This can be caused by a malfunctioning process thread or memory issues.
4. Physical Damage
Ok, this is usually a mom's problem. Phones may drop on the floor, or other accidents cause the phone to lock.
Part2: 5 Best Ways to Unlock ZTE Phone
Ok, enough background details; now let's dive into the actual solution and decode how to unlock a ZTE phone pattern.
1. Reset the password from the official ZTE website (forgotten password and no data loss)
How to unlock the ZTE phone's forgotten pin without losing data? The official ZTE website is a great help and a straightforward solution for this problem. Access the ZTE website from any device and request the password reset link. Here is how it goes!
- Access the official ZTE website, enter the same email ID configured for your ZTE phone, and hit the "Reset Password" link.
- Open your email inbox and find the ZTE email for instructions on resetting your phone's password.
- After following the instructions, use the new password to unlock your ZTE phone.
This is the simplest method if you are wondering how to unlock the ZTE phone's forgotten pin without losing data. Your phone's settings, locks, passwords, and data remain intact, and you are good to go.
2. Erase settings by Google Find My Device (data loss)
When searching for the solutions to unlock the ZTE phone pattern without losing data and nothing works, your other option is Google Find My Device. The downside is that you will lose the data on your device, so it is a tricky option. Before attempting the unlocking of your ZTE phone using this method, make sure that;
- Location services are enabled on your phone.
- Find my device option is turned on.
- You are online.
- You are signed in to your Google account.
- You are visible on Google Play.
So, how to unlock a ZTE phone pattern using Google Find My Device? It is here how you go.
- On any other device, sign in to Google Device Manager using your Google credentials.
- Go to the Find My Device screen, choose your device and select the “Lock” action.
- Enter a new password and click the “Lock” action again.
- Unlock your ZTE device using the new password, and remember to change your password again.
3. Factory Reset (data loss)
We are discussing how to unlock the ZTE phone pattern without losing data; however, this method will allow you to unlock your ZTE device but lose all saved passwords, settings, downloads, and data. So, factory resetting a phone is like getting a new phone, all formatted and clean. So, the risk of losing data is real in this case. So, how to unlock a ZTE phone pattern using factory reset? Here is the step-by-step guide.
- Turn off your ZTE phone.
- Press the "Volume, Power, and Home" button and wait until you see the ZTE logo.
- Choose the factory reset option and press the Power button to confirm your action.
- The process starts, and you will wait till you see the Reboot system instruction on screen.
- Again, use the Power button to confirm the restart of your phone.
- Now that the process is complete restart your phone to start using it.
4. Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock(easy to use, no data loss)
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Unlock the ZTE Phone without Any Hassle!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
How to unlock the ZTE phone's forgotten pin without losing data? Well, your best bet is Dr. Fone's screen unlock software because it is easy and quick and it recovers your phone without data loss. Dr. Fone's screen unlocks two modes, i.e., Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. Standard mode guarantees that your data remains intact, while in advanced mode, there is a chance that you may lose your mobile data.
So, how to unlock the ZTE phone pattern without losing data using Dr. Fone Screen Unlock? Let us go through it step by step in advanced mode. First of all, launch the Dr. Fone on your computer and select the "Screen Unlock" option.
Step 1. Preparation
Select the mode you want to use, i.e., standard or advanced mode, which will start the preparation for lock removal. After which, you will click on "Unlock Now."
Step 2. Recovery Mode
You must start your phone in recovery mode to start the unlocking process. This is done by pressing Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously till the phone restarts. When the screen darkens, long press the power buttons, Home and Volume Up, until the ZTE logo appears.
Step 3. Bypass the Android lock screen
In the recovery mode, follow the guide to wipe out all settings, and Voila! Your phone access is recovered.
5. Seek for official local repair service
ZTE has very responsive customer care and repair service. In case you have exhausted all the options and have not got a workable solution for how to unlock the ZTE phone pattern without losing data, then you can connect with your local ZTE official repair service. You can find them here.
Everyone owns many devices today, holding your data, contacts, reminders, notes, memories, and much more. Many people choose a complex pattern or password for their phones and then forget it. So, we have discussed all the possible answers to a frequently asked question, i.e., how to unlock a ZTE phone forgetting pin without losing data? The most recommended option comes out to be Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock software because of its simplicity and reliability. You can also use the trial version to test its features.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked