Easy Guide to Unlock Asus Phone
sHave you forgotten the password for your Asus phone? It might be more common than you think. No need to panic because it can happen to anyone at some point. There are more ways to unlock Asus phone than you know. In this post, you will get to know how you can unlock Asus phone. However, out of these methods, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is perhaps the best method and you will soon get to know why. So let's have a look and find out what we need!
- 1. Answer Google security questions
- 2. Use Gmail account
- 3. Google Find My Device (data loss)
- 4. Factory Reset Asus ZenFone Go
- 5. Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock(safe and easy)
Part1: 5 Best ways to unlock your Asus phone
Most people think that once their phone is locked, they cannot unlock it. However, that is not true. These are some ways you can use to unlock your Asus phone:
1. Answer Google security questions
A simple method to unlock Asus phone is answer Google security questions. Most Android phones allow you to regain access upon answering questions that only you can answer. After you have tried to unlock Asus phone a couple of times, you will see the option of Forgot password. You can use it to unlock your phone.
- Turn on your phone
- Try to unlock your phone a couple of times
- Click on Forgot Password option
- Select the option of Answer questions
- Type the answers to the questions
- After that, select Unlock option
- Then, create a new password for your Asus phone
2. Use Gmail account
Another method to unlock Asus phone is to use your Gmail account. Having your Google account linked to your phone can be lifesaving when you forget your password and cannot unlock your phone. Just follow these steps and you will be able to unlock Asus phone using your Google account:
- Try entering the password a couple of times until you see the option of Forgot Password and click it.
Figure: Forgot Password
- In the end, you need to enter your Google account details and then click on Sign In
3. Google Find My Device (data loss)
You can also use Google Find My Device to unlock Asus phone. It is not a difficult way and you can use it easily. It is not a solution that many people know but it works just fine and you can rely on Google Find My Device to unlock Asus phone.
4. Factory Reset Asus ZenFone Go
If you want to have your Asus Zenfone 8 unlocked, you can perform a factory reset. It will wipe all the data from the device and will automatically unlock your phone. You need to follow these steps to have your Asus Zenfone 8 unlocked:
- First of all, turn off your phone
- Then, press the volume up button and power off button for a couple of seconds at the same time until the Android logo appears
- Lastly, select the option of factory reset
It will begin hard resetting your phone and after a short while, you will have your Asus Zenfone 8 unlocked. There will be no password on the phone and you will be able to use it like a new phone. Remember, hard resetting your phone will delete all the data on the phone as well.
5. Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock(safe and easy)
The Best Tool to Unlock Asus Phone!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
Out of all these methods, the easiest and safest method is to use Dr.Fone. It is a user-friendly software that you can run to remove password and unlock Asus phone. You only need to follow these simple steps:
- First of all, you need to download and install Dr.Fone application on your PC. After that, you need to connect your Asus phone to it.
- Second, open the option of screen lock and then choose the right model and brand of your phone.
- Press the home button, power button, and volume up button all at the same time after turning your phone off.
- Click the remove now option after the completion of download.
- When the recovery package downloading is completed, click "Remove Now". This process won't hurt any data on your Android device.
1. What will happen after a factory reset?
Once the factory reset is complete, your Asus phone will be back to its default or factory settings. There will be no data in the phone and you will have to create a new password for it. In simple words, your phone will revert back to its original state before you made any changes to it. However, it will also allow you to unlock Asus phone.
2. How can I safely keep my password?
It is better to just store the password in a diary or note it down on something that will not get lost. You can even store the password of your phone in your laptop. What's more, you'd better not download any apps that you don't know from a strange website. In this manner, you can keep the password safe.
Overall, it is quite common to forget the password of your phone. In fact, many people experience this problem. There are a number of solutions or methods you can consider to unlock Asus phone. However, out of all these methods, using Wondershare Dr.Fone is undoubtedly the safest and easiest. It will help you quickly remove the password from your device without wasting your time or harming your device. While you can try other methods as well, they can often confuse people and you may end up wasting a lot of your time. With Dr,Fone, this will not be a problem.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked