Universal Unlock Pattern for Android
Why do you use a mobile password or pattern to lock your phone? Of course, you want to keep your personal information private from prying eyes. Have you ever been in a position where you recently changed your pattern lock or password code but then forgot it? We'll talk about how to unlock your Android phone's universal pattern lock.
We've recently received many feedback and questions from users who want to use a pattern unlock on their device. Whether you've forgotten your Android device's password or want to gain access to someone else's phone, there are a number of ways to figure out how to unlock a pattern on an Android phone. This comprWe'llhensive guide wi show you how to unlock patterns in six ways.
Part 1: Common universal unlock pattern for Android
Today, many mobile phone users present a simple lock pattern that isn't particularly strong or difficult to detect. That is something that many of us are guilty of. Lock patterns were intended to take the place of traditional passwords, however, we frequently forgo security in favor of easier lock patterns. Let's look at some of the most frequent pattern locks in use today.
- Patterns from the Upper Left Corner: It's estimated that 44% of people begin their patterns from the upper left corner.
- Other Corners: According to research, around 77 percent of users begin their patterns in one of the remaining three corners.
- Nodes: It was discovered that many users only utilized five nodes. While a larger number of individuals used 4 nodes.
- Letter Patterns: According to a study, around 10% of lock patterns are in the form of an alphabet. Some users just use the initial of their name.
Part 2: [Easiest] Universal way to Unlock Pattern for Android
If you want the easiest method to unlock an Android phone then Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is an amazing choice. It is a tool that allows you to unlock your phone without much hassle. You can use it for universal pattern lock for MI, or other phones.
If you need to unlock a pin, pattern, password, fingerprint, or any other type of lock on an Android smartphone, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is the tool to use. It is a highly useful and sophisticated tool that allows you to bypass your device's lock screen without harming it or erasing its contents (if your phone is not a Samsung or LG, the data will be erased after unlocking the screen).
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Unlock Pattern for Android
- On Android, disable all patterns, PINs, passwords, and fingerprint locks.
- During the unlocking process, no data is lost or hacked.
- On-screen instructions are simple to follow.
- Mainstream Android devices are supported.
Know how do you use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) to unlock a pattern lock
Step 1: Download and run Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock to unlock your phone's pattern. Select the "Screen Unlock" option from the home screen.
Step 2: Make sure your device is connected to the system. Click the "Unlock Android Screen" button once it has been recognized.
Step 3: On the next screen, choose the correct model and other information of your device.
Step 4: Now, turn your phone into download mode. Turn it off and simultaneously hit the Home, Power, and Volume Down keys. Then, on your device, hit the Volume Up key to enter Download Mode.
Step 5: Relax while downloading the recovery software and completing the necessary steps to unlock your handset.
Step 6: click on "Remove Now" button and the unlocking process will begin.
Step 7: When the process is finished, you will be alerted. Simply unplug your device and use it without a password or pattern lock.
Part 3: Other ways to Unlock Pattern for Android
There are other ways to unlock the universal unlock patterns for Android. We have mentioned some of them below.
Way 1: Remove Gesture File Using ADB
The first method is ADB which stands for Android Debug Bridge. With the help of this, you can unlock your Android's universal unlock pattern without the need of a factory reset. However, the process may seem a bit time-consuming to you. Here is how you can do it.
Step 1: Open your PC and head to Android Developer's site. Download ADB now.
Step 2: Launch it now and install the packages on your PC.
Step 3: Connect your Android to PC now. Before that, make sure to enable USB Debugging. If you don't know-how, simply head to the "Settings"> "About Phone" and tap on "Build Number" 7 times. This will enable the Developers Options.
Step 4: Now go to the Developer Options menu and turn on the USB Debugging.
Step 5: After connecting Android to PC, you need to open the command prompt in the installation directory.
Step 6: Run the following command and press Enter key:
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
In regular mode, restart the phone. The pattern will be requested. However, any pattern will unlock the screen.
Way 2: Boot into Safe Mode to Bypass Third-Party App Screen Lock
It's one of the most straightforward ways to get past the lock screen. One thing to note is that this method is effective only if the lock screen is a third-party app rather than the standard one.
Step 1: Firstly, long-press the Power button to get the power menu.
Step 2: Now, long tap the "Power Off" button and click "OK" when shown the pop-up.
Step 3: This will restart your device in safe mode.
Step 4: This will turn off the third-party lock screen for the time being. Clear the lock screen app's data, uninstall it, and then reboot to exit safe mode.
Way 3: Unlock Pattern Lock via Factory Reset
This should only be a last option because it will completely delete your device's data and saved settings. Your device will be reset to factory settings, meaning your device's settings will get back to the same as when you first bought it. If you want to learn how to unlock a pattern by doing a factory reset, follow these steps:
Step 1: Long press the Home, Power and Volume Up keys to Recovery Mode.
Please note that the Recovery mode method may vary from device to device. So please ensure to check the key combination before you do it.
Step 2: Now go to the "wipe data/factory reset" option using the volume keys. To confirm it, press the Power key.
Step 3: Now, again, confirm the process using the same keys.
Step 4: The phone will perform the factory reset. In a short while, restart your device and there will be no lock screen.
Way 4: Unlock Pattern Lock with Android Device Manager
Android Device Manager unlocking is the second-best service for bypassing the Android lock screen on locked Android devices and tablets. Working on this service is quite straightforward, and it only works if the user has a Google account. This service is accessible and usable from any device or computer.
There are a few things to keep in mind as you use this service to get around the lock screen. If the Android device is compatible, the Android Device Manager will connect it after a few tries. After it has been connected to the device, we can begin by pressing the "Lock" button.
After pressing the "Lock" button, a popup will appear, asking for a new password to replace the forgotten pin, pattern, or password.
Type the new password once, then confirm it by typing it again. This will change the password in a few minutes and the new password can be used to unlock the device.
Way 5: Use Forgot Pattern Feature [Android 4.4 Version and Earlier]
If you use an older Android version, you can get rid of the universal unlock pattern by forgot pattern feature. On earlier Android devices, this feature is enabled by default. After a few failed attempts, the warning "Try again in 30 seconds" appears and here is where the steps begin. Let us get to know in detail.
Step 1: Simply enter wrong pattern too many times until try again in 30 seconds warning comes.
Step 2: Select the "Forgot Pattern" option below the message.
Enter the primary Gmail account and password you used to set up your Android smartphone after selecting the same. Then you must provide your Google account information. A new unlock pattern will be emailed to you by Google.
Universal unlock patterns allow you to unlock your phone easily when you think you have forgotten. Well, numerous patterns allow you to unlock the Android. You can choose either of the above to unlock your android phone. If you have failed to use any pattern, you can easily unlock your Android by Dr.Fone – Screen Lock (Android). It will let you access yours by unlocking it hassle-free.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked