Full Tutorial to Bypass Your Android Face Lock?
Your android phone face unlock may be buggy, or the camera may be damaged. It can't recognize your face. When you try multiple times in such cases, it will lock your device permanently. Are you stuck with a locked phone? And you're still confused about what just happened. Face unlock may face problems such as
- Face unlock app may be buggy
- Your face unlock settings may be unstable
- Your phone camera or face unlock sensor may be damaged
- Someone else may have registered their face without your permission
Whatever the reason, they are equally big obstacles for you to use your phone as usual; trying to unlock your device can lead to a permanently locked phone. So how do you bypass face unlock?
Follow the guide below to bypass the face unlock settings and choose the best one for yourself.
How To Bypass Android Face Lock by Ourselves?
If you want to bypass face lock by yourself, then different methods can help you. These are all tested and work well.
1. A Picture Possibly Bypasses Face Lock
You can use your photo to manipulate the face lock app. Simply use your photo to unlock the phone, which should work fine. If your phone doesn't recognize your face from a photo, try again.
If it still doesn't recognize your face, try a different photo or even change the camera's lighting settings or the angles to see if that helps.
Anyway, this method is still unstable because of many uncontrollable factors. If everything fails, consider the following methods to bypass the face lock.
2. Hard Reset your phone
To get around the Android lock screen, perform a factory reset. While resetting your phone allows you to set a new password, it also erases all data from your device. This method works like a charm, but it also requires more technical knowledge. To bypass screen lock via factory reset, follow these steps.
Step 1: Turn off your phone and hold the Power and Volume-down buttons simultaneously until the recovery mode screen appears. There are minor variations depending on the brand and model.
Step 2: Select the Wipe data/Factory Reset option using the volume buttons. To confirm the option, press the Power button.
Step 3: Choose Yes > Delete All User Data, then press the power button to continue. When the process is complete, turn on your phone.
So, before facing such awkward cases, like data loss, we suggest you have a backup habit of keeping your data safe.
3. Google Find My Device
Google Find My Device is a service that lets you remotely lock, track, and wipe data from stolen or lost phones. With a Google account and the password, it won't be complicated to remove any locks on your phone. You can bypass the Android lock screen by following the steps below:
Step 1: Navigate to Find My Device and sign in with your Google account.
Step 2: Your phone receives a notification.
Step 3: Select Erase Device, confirm, and click Erase as a warning pops up on the screen.
Step 4: The factory reset process on your phone begins. When it's finished, choose My Google Account instead of using your phone as if it were brand new.
Just like the hard reset, after using Google Find My Device, all your data and settings will be erased. Please make everything well prepared before you decide to unlock your device.
Easiest Way to Unlock Your Android Face Recognition Using Dr.Fone-Screen unlock
The methods mentioned above may be hard for you, and you don't know any technical skills. If you are looking for an easy tool that can face unlocking for you, then Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is all you need.
Dr.Fone by Wondershare has many useful tools, and Screen Unlock is one of them. It is the easiest and safest method to bypass the Android face lock. It is safe, secure, and easy to use.
The following guide explains how to use Dr.Fone-Screen unlock to bypass the Android face lock.
Step 1: Install and open Dr.Fone on your computer
Step 2: Run Dr.Fone on your PC and select "Screen Unlock" from the tools
Step 3: Select Unlock Android Screen
Please select" Unlock Android Screen" for the rest process.
Step 4: Select device model
Please click the button fitting your phone.
When arriving at this page, we have a lot of options to unlock your device screen for most phone brands, like Samsung, Nokia, LG, OPPO, etc.
Step 5: Enter into Recovery Mode
Here are examples of Samsung phones via its Recovery Mode to unlock your Android device screen.
(Recovery Mode When the Samsung phone with Bixby)
(Recovery Mode When the Samsung phone without Bixby)
(Recovery Mode When the Samsung phone with Home button)
Step 6: Instructions to Wipe Cache Partition
This step in Recovery Mode is the most important to unlock your screen. Please click the buttons as instruction.
Now you can see your device is unlocked successfully
There are various methods to bypass Android face lock, but Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock is the easiest and safest method. Dr.Fone offers Screen Unlock and many other handy tools to help you recover, remove and unlock your Android phone without geeky knowledge. Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock is a step-by-step process, and you do not need to do anything; Dr.Fone will do all you want to do on your phone!
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked