Recover deleted data from Android devices, SD cards and broken Android devices.
Top 4 Android Unlock Software to Unlock Android Phones with Ease
What happens when users forget their Android phone's screen lock? They look for easy ways to unlock the screen without losing data on an Android device. Free and paid Android unlock software are available for the purpose. The idea should be to unlock code on any Android phone without the need to key in command lines or flash custom kernels to root. Here are four effective and popular Android unlock software including the Android
unlock software free download to unlock any Android phone with absolute ease.
Part 1: NokiaFREE Unlock Codes Calculator
This wonderful utility is ideal to unlock cell phones. You can choose between Nokia, Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Alcatel, NEC, Maxxon, Sony, Siemens and Vitel to enable the unlock feature.
The first step is to open the program.
Eight boxes and a window appear.
Enter the cell phone model of the first box.
Enter other details like DCT, IMEI, country, and company names in the subsequent boxes.
To get the EMEI code, check the cell "*#06#".
Under options, choose IMEI Checksum Verification or Nokia Expert, Stretched, or Select Mode from IMEI.
The code is calculated to release your cell phone.
Part 2: dr.fone - Android Sim Unlock
This is another useful piece of software from the Wondershare product line to unlock your Android SIM.
The fastest way to unlock your phone.
- Simple process, permanent results.
- Supports over 400 devices.
- Operates in over 60 countries.
- No risk to your phone or data.
Follow the simple process to initiate the process.
Initiate the Dr. Fone Android phone unlocking software on the desktop or other computer, then choose "Android SIM Unlock" that appears under the "More Tools" tab.
For Samsung phones including S2, S4, Note1 and Note 3
Your Android Device Is Connected
- Connect both the android phone and the computer via a USB cable. Ensure USB debugging mode is enabled. The Dr. Fone software automatically recognises your device.
- Select Next for the next move.
USB Setting/Diagnostic/Service Mode
- Instructions flash over the program interface. Follow them to enable the USB Setting/Diagnostic/Service Mode on your Android device.
- You can now dial #9090#, ##3424#, or *#0808# on the Android phone. As soon as you finish entering any of these codes, the phone shifts into USB Setting/Diagnostic/Service mode.
- Choose CDMA MODEM or UART[*] or DM + MODEM + ADB on your phone to set it, then click Unlock.
Once you begin the process with unlock, Dr. Fone initiates the SIM unlock process. It may take a few seconds to complete.
1. After the phone is unlocked, set it back to normal mode. This is done by clicking on the Restore Mode.
2. To bring your phone back to normal mode, dial ##3424#, or #0808#, or #9090# on the android device, then choose PDA, or USB[*], or MTP + ADB within the hidden menu.
Once you click Next, your phone is now in normal mode and successfully SIM unlocked
For Samsung S3 ~ S7 devices, the process is much simpler. Ensure your devices are rooted before proceeding.
Your Samsung Phone Is Connected
- In a rooted device, your Samsung phone is connected to the computer via a USB cable. The device is automatically recognised by Dr. Fone.
- Proceed by clicking on Unlock.
- Once Unlock is clicked, the Android phone unlocking software begins to SIM unlock the device. It takes a few minutes before the process is completed.
Note: the Samsung device restarts once during the SIM unlock process. Ensure your phone remains connected until the process is complete.
Part 3: Multi Unlock Software
Multi Unlock Software is definitely a versatile phone unlock software for devices like Samsung, Sidekick, Sony Ericsson, Dell, iDen, Palm, ZTE, and Huawei. Easily unlock your phone with this Android unlock software free download.
Ensure USB-Debugging is enabled. You'll find it in the phone menu. If necessary, drivers can be installed.
Click on Check Connection button once using the "ADB Read Info" before you unlock.
To locate the "Read Info" button, use the rj45 cable or choose the phone modem.
To locate the "Pattern Unlock" button, use the rj45 cable or choose the phone modem.
Versions later than "4XX do not have pattern unlock support.
Then follow onscreen instructions for each device.
For example, in a Motorola iDen,
Before you begin:
Run the unlock client from "Start"> then Multi Unlock Client> then Unlock Client.
Enter your username and password, then click on "save login data."
Under the settings tab, ensure "main server" is chosen.
Ensure "Save Login Data" is enabled.
Install your Motorola iDen Drivers. Go to Start> then All Programs > Nextgen Server> then iDen Code Reader> then iDen Drivers. Power connect the phone via a USB cable.
Initiate "Boot Mode" by simultaneously clicking on * & # keys with power-on handset.
Connect the Motorola Iden phone to your PC via a USB cable.
Windows will now download and install necessary drivers to activate the Android phone unlocking software.
Removing CNS With This Android Unlock Software
- The first step is to initiate the unlock client/software feature. Click on Start> then All Programs> then Nextgen Server > then iDen Unlocker.
- Click on the tab "CNS unlock".
- Initiate "Flash Strap Mode" by holding * and # keys with power-on handset.
- Then connect your iDen phone to your PC via a USB cable.
Unlock CNS New or Old accordingly.
Part 4: dr.fone - Unlock (Android)
If you've forgotten your Android phone screen lock solution, just use the dr.fone - Unlock (Android), the best Android phone unlocking software. This software prepares you with simple instructions, wherein you can unlock your Android device screen without fear of losing any data.
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, and LG G2, G3, G4, etc.
Step 1. Initiate dr.fone on your computer, and select Unlock.
Then connect your Android phone. Click on Start to initiate the process.
Step 2. Follow the instruction below to boot your Android phone into Download Mode
- Set your phone into the Power Off position.
- Keep the home+volume+power buttons down simultaneously.
- Click on the Volume Up position to initiate Download Mode.
Step 3. Complete Downloading The Recovery Package
- Once your Android phone is in Download Mode, the recovery package begins to download.
- Wait until the process is completed.
Step 4. After the recovery package is downloaded, the Android unlock software begins the lock screen removal process. After completion, your Android phone is unlocked without the need to enter passwords.
You now have access to all data on your Android device with this Android unlock software free download.
Depending on Android unlock software is not a bad scenario when you consider it will save valuable time and free users from making costly mistakes. With dr.fone, Wondersoft has come up with a simple yet highly useful tool that simplifies the way in which a user can solve problems like unlocking Android phones with great ease.
- 1 SIM Unlock
- Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- Unlock Android Without Code
- SIM Unlock my iPhone
- Get Free SIM Network Unlock Codes
- Best SIM Network Unlock Pin
- Top Galax SIM Unlock APK
- Top SIM Unlock APK
- SIM Unlock Code
- HTC SIM Unlock
- HTC Unlock Code Generators
- Android SIM Unlock
- Best SIM Unlock Service
- Motorola Unlock Code
- Unlock Moto G
- Unlock LG Phone
- LG Unlock Code
- Unlock Sony Xperia
- Sony Unlock Code
- Android Unlock Software
- Android SIM Unlock Generator
- Samsung Unlock Codes
- Carrier Unlock Android
- SIM Unlock Android without Code
- Unlock iPhone without SIM
- How to Unlock iPhone 5
- How to Unlock iPhone 5 Verizon T-Mobile AT&T
- How to Unlock iPhone 5s
- How to Unlock iPhone 6
- How to Unlock AT&T iPhone
- How to Unlock SIM on iPhone 7 Plus
- How to Unlock SIM Card without Jailbreak
- How to SIM Unlock iPhone
- How to Factory Unlock iPhone
- How to Unlock AT&T iPhone
- iPhone Unlock Service
- Unlock AT&T Phone
- Vodafone Unlock Code
- Unlock Telstra iPhone
- Unlock Verizon iPhone
- How to Unlock a Verizon Phone
- Unlock T Mobile iPhone
- Factory Unlock iPhone
- SIM Unlock iPhone
- Check iPhone Unlock Status
- 2 IMEI