Samsung Unlock Codes to Unlock Most Samsung Phones
This is the tutorial to help you unfreeze any Samsung model using Samsung unlock codes. By considering the following instructions, you can also unlock the device even if it is hard-locked. The Samsung unlock codes we mentioned here can work on all Samsung models like Note 2 and Galaxy S4. We are also sharing some of the Samsung unlock codes if you have any problems in the unlocking process. So, let's start with tips to unlock any model of your device.
Part 1: General Tips
- Turn your Samsung device off
- Insert a SIM card from another network
- Turn the phone on
- It will prompt for unlock code
- Enter the code and your device is good to go!
In case you enter the SIM card from another network and your device doesn't ask for Samsung SIM unlock code, try these steps –
Step 1 Input Samsung Network Unlock Code
- Open the phone dialer and enter the code - #7465625*638*#
- When it asks for a code, enter the 8-digit Samsung network unlock code.
Step 2 Unlock Samsung
- Switch off your phone
- Insert the SIM card from other carriers and turn on your device again.
- When it prompts for unlock codes for Samsung, type UNFREEZE code. If it doesn't prompt you, go to the phone dialer and type UNFREEZE and press enter, call or send. It will send you an unsuccessful message but you shouldn't worry about it.
- When you disable the phone freeze, the SP Lock screen or Network lock will be seen.
- Enter Samsung unlock codes provided for Network lock. Enter SERVICE PROVIDER code for SP lock.
- Now your device is unlocked.
If it does not work, tap the "Dismiss" button and enter the code "*2767*3855#" on the keypad, and try again. Keep in mind that all of your data will be formatted.
Step 3 Unlock Samsung without a SIM
- You may try this way with or without a SIM card
- Enter the code - #7465625*638*CODE# (CODE is the Samsung network unlock code sent to you).
- If it shows "Phone deactivated" it means the phone is unlocked
Step 4 Unlock Completed
- Again, you may try this step with our without the original SIM card.
- Enter the code - #0111*CODE# (CODE is your Samsung SIM unlock code)
Part 2: Entering Samsung unlock codes on Different Models
- Turn your phone on without a SIM card
- Enter #0111*CODE#
- It would notify "Network Lock Deactivated"
- The device will reboot and be ready to use
1. Unlock Code for Samsung SGH-E400
- Turn your Samsung device on after inserting the SIM card Type *2767*688# and press Exit.
- Turn your phone off and insert any other SIM. Turn on and type the code – 00000000.
- Reboot the phone and type the code #*7337#
- Now your phone is unlocked for other SIM cards.
2. Unlock Code for Samsung SGH-X100
- First of all, insert the SIM card and turn your device on. Type the code *#9998*3323# and Exit.
- Choose #7 from the menu.
- Reboot your phone and type *0141#and press the Call button.
- Switch off your phone and insert another SIM and switch it on. Enter the code – 00000000.
- Reboot the phone and type the code - #*7337#
- Now your phone is unlocked and ready to use on another network.
3. Network Unlock Samsung SGH 2100
- Backup your phone settings first
- Enter the code *2767*3855# *2767*2878# and your device will reboot automatically.
- Try it without a SIM card if it doesn't work.
4. Unlock Samsung J600
- Enter Samsung SIM unlock code - #0111*UNLOCK# or #0149*UNFREEZE#
5. Enter Samsung Unlock codes on SGH-P207
- Type *2767*3855# to reset your device to the original factory setting and it will reboot
- Turn on your device after inserting an unaccepted SIM card
- It will show the Wrong SIM message
- Now you have to enter the code - * #9998*3323#
- Tap the soft key on the right corner
- It will show a menu where you have to scroll through the Malloc Fail option. The device will reboot and show the normal service screen.
- Enter the code *0141# and dial
- It will show a personalized screen with the name of the existing network provider
- Restart your phone
- Tap the left soft key to go back to the menu
- It will show settings in the bottom corner
- Choose 7 – Security
- Choose 6 – SIM-Lock
- Hit 1 – Disable
- Then enter eight zeros (00000000) and it will show SIM Lock disabled
- Your device is now unlocked and ready to use
6. Unlock Samsung SGH-A800
- It is advised to backup your device settings before you try this code. Save all contacts, messages, and other info to the memory card or SIM, as it removes the phone memory once reset.
- Enter the code *2767*637# and it will reboot your phone automatically.
7. Unlock Samsung SGH V200
- Backup your phone settings
- Enter the code *2767*7822573738# and your device will reboot.
- After reboot, it's ready to use on other networks.
- If it doesn't work, remove SIM and do it without SIM and try the code once again.
8. Unlock Samsung SGH A400
- Back up your phone to save all contacts and private info.
- Insert the SIM, turn on the phone, and enter *2767*637# and your device will reboot automatically.
- Remove your SIM and do it without it and enter the code and see if it works now.
9. Samsung SGH E500 Unlock
- Insert your SIM and type *2767*688#and hit Exit
- Type the code #*7337#
- If it doesn't work, try this step without a SIM card.
10. Samsung SGH-R210
- Backup your phone settings
- Enter the code *2767*3855# *2767*2878# and your device will reboot
- Try it without a SIM card if it doesn't work. I hope it will work.
Part 3: Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Data Loss: Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) is the most comprehensive solution for all the lock problems on your Android device. If you are stuck with a locked Samsung phone, we recommend you give Wondershare Dr.Fone a try. Whether It is considered to be the best and safe alternative to all the technical and complex ways to unlock your Samsung devices. For part of Samsung devices, it can unlock the lock screen without data loss. You can keep all your precious data. If you are not good at complex unlock codes and you are a general user, you should use Dr.Fone for risk-free operation.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Remove Samsung lock screen in 5 minutes
- Remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- Bypass Samsung Google FRP lock without any hassle.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody, can handle it.
- Supports any carrier out there, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series. More is coming.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
Steps to unlock Samsung phone
Step 1. Click the button above to download and install the Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer.
Step 2. Open the "Screen Unlock" > "Unlock Android Screen" and then use a USB cable to connect the Samsung phone to the computer.
Step 3. Select one solution to remove your locked screens according to your device model. And then select your device brand.
Note: Make sure to select the right device brand because different phone models have different recovery packages.
Step 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to get your Samsung phone into Download Mode.
Step 5. Wait to download the recovery package after entering Download Mode.
Step 6. Once the recovery package is downloaded, click "Remove Now" to start the unlock process.
Step 7. Now, you can access your Samsung phone without any password.
Video Tutorial -- Unlock your Samsung Phone with a few clicks!
Tips: This tool can also bypass the passcode on other locked Android phones including Huawei, Lenovo, and Oneplus. However, it will wipe all data and turn your phone to the factory reset after unlocking. For more tips and tricks, you can visit the Wondershare Video Community.
Wrap it up!
We recommend you consider the above codes as general information to unlock your Samsung phones. It is better to ask the network provider to get it fixed if you have any problems. If you are having trouble using your Samsung Galaxy phone because it's locked, you should give Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) a try. It is a user-friendly and convenient way to fix all the issues with your Android device.
- 1. Unlock Samsung Phone
- 1.1 Forgot Samsung Password
- 1.2 Unlock Samsung
- 1.3 Bypass Samsung
- 1.4 Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.5 Samsung Unlock Code
- 1.6 Samsung Secret Code
- 1.7 Samsung SIM Network Unlock PIN
- 1.8 Free Samsung Unlock Codes
- 1.9 Free Samsung SIM Unlock
- 1.10 Galaxy SIM Unlock Apps
- 1.11 Unlock Samsung S5
- 1.12 Unlock Galaxy S4
- 1.13 Samsung S5 Unlock Code
- 1.14 Hack Samsung S3
- 1.15 Unlock Galaxy S3 Screen Lock
- 1.16 Unlock Samsung S2
- 1.17 Unlock Samsung Sim for free
- 1.18 Samsung S2 Free Unlock code
- 1.19 Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.20 Samsung S8/S7/S6/S5 Lock Screen
- 1.21 Samsung Reactivation Lock
- 1.22 Samsung Galaxy Unlock
- 1.23 Unlock Samsung Lock Password
- 1.24 Reset Samsung Phone That's Locked
- 1.25 Locked Out of S6
- 1.26 Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
- 2. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 2.1 Samsung M11 FRP bypass
- 2.2 Samsung M01 FRP bypass
- 2.3 Samsung J7 Prime FRP bypass
- 2.4 Samsung J6 FRP bypass
- 2.5 Samsung J4 FRP bypass
- 2.6 Samsung A51 FRP bypass
- 2.7 Samsung A50 FRP bypass
- 2.8 Samsung A30/A30s FRP bypass
- 2.9 Samsung A02/A02s FRP bypass
- 2.10 Samsung A01 Core FRP bypass
- 2.11 Samsung A01 FRP bypass
- 2.12 Samsung G532F FRP bypass
- 2.13 Samsung Grand Prime FRP bypass
- 3. Network Unlock Samsung