All You Wanna Know About ZTE FRP Bypass [100% Working]
To ensure that your phone data and details do not leak to unauthorized people, several security features on Android devices are set and one of them is Factory Reset Protection. Under this feature, the Google Account ID and password have to be entered for factory resetting your device. If you are an authorized owner, this should not be an issue in an ideal situation, but what if you have forgotten your Google details? How will your factory reset now? No need for panic as there are workarounds available.
So, for ZTE FRP bypass when you have forgotten your Google details or have purchased a second-hand device with a lock, we will help you with the best possible solution.
Part 1. Can I Solve ZTE google Locked?
If you know the Google ID and the password of your device, the ZTE google locked can be easily opened. But if you have forgotten the details or do not have them, you will have to look for the methods that can let you bypass this lock and have access to the device. For process FRP bypass for ZTE, we have listed the best methods for bypassing the Google lock in the following parts of the topic.
Part 2. How to Get ZTE FRP Bypass without OTG
One of the most widely used methods to bypass the ZTE FRP lock is Swift Key and this is a free solution that does not require any software download or installation.
Steps for ZTE bypass google account
Step 1. First of all, reset your ZTE device and then turn it on.
Step 2. Choose your preferred language and then click on the Start.
Step 3. Connect your device to a WIFI network and start the configuration.
Step 4. Next, keep skipping the steps till you arrive at the Verify Account screen.
Step 5. Click on the email address that will activate the keyboard and now to get access to the Swift Key keyboard, click on the menu icon on the keyboard.
Step 6. Next, select Settings > Languages. If you are asked for the Google Account sign-in choose the No, Thanks option.
Step 7. At the Google search bar, type Settings and then choose the Settings option.
Step 8. If the Swift Key menu appears, choose Got it > Not Now > Back-Up Reset.
Step 9. Now choose the Factory Data Reset option for resetting your device.
Finally, when you switch on your phone again, the FRP lock will not appear, and you’ve got FRP ZTE disabled.
Part 3. How to Bypass Google Verification on ZTE Without SwiftKey
If the SwiftKey method is not working for removing the FRP lock, another way is to use the APK tools. There are several APK files available to get this task done like FRP Bypass APK, Pangu FRP bypass, and more. Depending on the model of your device, you can choose a free or a premium version as available.
To bypass FRP lock using this method, you would need an APK file, OTG cable, USB stick, and an internet connection that is stable.
Steps ZTE FRP Bypass Tool APK
- Step 1. Restart your device and choose Language > English > Next.
- Step 2. Skip the option of Insert SIM card and then connect your device to a stable WiFi network.
- Step 3. Transfer the downloaded APK file to the USB drive.
- Step 4. Connect the SUB drive to the device using an OTG cable.
- Step 5. Transfer and install the APK file to your ZTE device. During the APK installation process, security certification permission needs to be provided.
- Step 6. After the APK installation is done successfully, access to the phone settings will be provided after which you can find the synced Google Account data and delete the same. Alternatively, you can also delete all the settings of the phone.
With the above steps, the FRP lock will be bypassed and removed.
Part 4. How to Delete a Google Account on ZTE after Factory Reset
Removing the FRP lock can put your device at risk if it lands into unauthorized access, but if you find hassle in remembering the Google Account details and doubt you can easily forget it, removing the associated Google account is better as it will also disable the FRP lock.
Also, if you are selling your phone or gifting it to someone, then remove the associated Google Account so that the new owner does not have any issues with the factory reset of the device.
Steps for removing the Google Account from ZTE Phone
- Step 1. On the phone home screen, click on the Settings icon and then look for the Passwords & Accounts option.
Note: The option can also be looked at Users & accounts section.
- Step 2. Click on the Accounts option and the list of the associated and linked accounts will appear.
- Step 3. Select the Google account that you want to delete and then click on the Remove account option.
- Step 4. Again, click on the Remove account option to confirm deleting the account.
- With the steps above, the synced account will be deleted and thus the FRP lock will be removed.
Part 5. How to Bypass Screen Lock from ZTE
Nothing can be more annoying than forgetting the screen lock of your ZTE phone as it will prevent you from getting access to the device and using any of its functions. So, if you too are in a similar situation when you have forgotten the set password, Dr.Fone –Screen Unlock (Android) is the recommended tool.
This professional Windows and Mac-based software will let you remove all types of screen locks including password, PIN, pattern as well as fingerprint, in just a few simple steps. The software is simple to use and can remove the screen lock on all popular Android devices in a hassle-free manner.
Get into Locked ZTE without Password [Most Efficient]
- 4 screen lock types are available: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Easily remove the lock screen; No need to root your device.
- Support 20,000+ mainstream models of Android phones & tablets.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate
Steps to remove screen lock from ZTE using Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock (Android)
Step 1. Launch the Dr. Fone software on your system and choose the Screen Unlock option on the main page.
Step 2. Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your PC, and then on the software interface choose Unlock Android Screen option.
Step 3. Next, choose the phone model from the given list so that the right recovery package can be downloaded.
Step 4. Next, you need to put your phone into Download mode by switching off the device and then pressing and holding the Volume Down + home+ power buttons together. Next, press volume up to enter the phone into the download mode.
Step 5. The recovery package will start downloading on your device after the phone is in download mode.
Step 6. When the recovery package is successfully downloaded, tap on Remove Now button, and with this, the screen lock will be removed and the device can be now accessed.
Above we have listed different tools for ZTE Google bypass. Depending on the model of the phone and requirements, you can choose the best suitable solution. Also, for removing screen lock on ZTE and other devices, Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock works as an excellent tool.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked