A free Samsung unlock code generator functions by removing these codes and rendering the Samsung phone free of use regardless of the network provider or the user’s location. Depending on the type of Samsung model you are using, different free Samsung unlock code generators are available to choose from.
- Part 1. Why Do You Need a Code Generator?
- Part 2. Samsung Galaxy Code Generator
- Part 3. WorldUnlock Codes Calculator
- Part 4. FreeUnlock
- Part 5. SIM Unlock Samsung Phone Within 10 minutes Using dr.fone
- • A free Samsung unlock code generator primarily functions by removing codes that usually prohibit certain sim cards from being used by the phone in question. Once these codes are removed, you can easily use either a GSM, LTE or CDMA enabled sim card as you please. This in turn increases flexibility and creates more options to choose from.
- • Another great reason as to why you need a free Samsung code generator is the fact that different phone companies usually design their phones in such a manner that they can only be accessed in certain countries. With an unlock code generator, you can easily unlock your phone and use it freely regardless of where you are located in the world.
- • Some mobile phone companies usually restrict the use of voice group call services. However, with this unlock code generators, it’s easy to use and make voice group call services with no restriction whatsoever.
This free Samsung Galaxy code generator has been designed for the following Samsung Galaxy phones; Galaxy S4, S5 and S3. The app only works on Samsung Galaxy phones.
- • Download the free Samsung Galaxy code generator - Samsung Galaxy Code Generator.
- • Once downloaded, type *06# on your phone keypad to get your IMEI number.
- • Open the software and input all your phone information as well as the IMEI number.
- • Click the generate option and wait for some few minutes for the code to be generated.
- • Once you get the code, remove your old sim card and replace it with another one.
- • Put the code you received and press "OK". The phone will reboot and unlocked after a few minutes.
- • Easy to use thanks to a user friendly interface.
- • Free to use.
- • The website and software only supports Samsung Galaxy phone models.
This app works on a number of phones such as Nokia, Samsung, Sony and LG. Majority of Samsung phones are supported apart from the Galaxy models.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone with WorldUnlock Codes Calculator
- • Download and install the free Samsung unlock code generator - WorldUnlock Codes Calculator
- • Once downloaded, input your phone details which include the model of the phone, manufacturer, and location and your IMEI number.
- • Once you are done, click the “calculate” icon and a code will be generated.
- • Select a code depending on your phone model and restart your phone.
- • The moment your phone is ON, the blocking codes which existed are no more. You can now use your phone as you wish.
- • Low download size.
- • Unlocks majority of phones.
- • Only a selected Samsung phones are supported.
FreeUnlock is an easy to use website which can unlock Samsung Galaxy phones only. Unlike other unlocking services, you don’t need to download anything with FreeUnlock.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone with WorldUnlock Codes Calculator
- • Visit https://www.freeunlocks.com/ and input all your phone details on the 3 available bars.
- • Once you are done, click on the “Unlock Now” option and a new window will open.
- • Fill your phone details as well as your location and click on the “continue” button.
- • Once you are done choose the free “TrailPay” option to get your code for free.
- • Type your email address and confirm. A code will be sent via your email address.
- • Once you have the code, insert a new sim card and pin-in the code provided.
- • Your phone will reboot and once done, your phone will be lock free.
- • Easy to use
- • No downloads required.
- • Works on Samsung Galaxy S5 devices only.
Although SIM unlocking your Samsung phone using unlock code is simple, but it's not easy to find a safe free unlocking code to unlock your phone successfully. Here we would like to introduce you dr.fone - Android SIM Unlock, which can support to unlock Samsung phones within 10 minutes. The best part is it does not require any technical skills and no risk to your phone data at all.
The fastest way to unlock your phone.
- Simple process, permanent results.
- Supports over 400 devices.
- Operates in over 60 countries.
- No risk to your phone or data.
How to SIM Unlock Samsung Phone with Android SIM Unlock
Firstly download and install dr.fone - Android SIM Unlock on your computer. Launch the program and select Android SIM Unlock from More Tools section.
If your phone is Samsung S3~ S7, after you connect the phone to the computer, Android SIM Unlock will recognize it automatically. You just need to click on Unlock to confirm the operation. The program will unlock your phone automatically. But for these devices, the program will require root access.
For Samsung S2~S4, Note 1~Note 3 series, the program does not require root access to SIM unlock the phone. Just connect the phone to computer using a USB cable. Once the device is recognized, click on Next to continue.
Then follow the instruction on the program to set the device in USB Settings / Diagnostic / Service Mode. For different phones, you need to dial *#0808# or ##3424# or #9090# on the keypad. Normally one of these will work for your phone. Then the phone will enter USB Settings / Diagnostic / Service Mode. Then select DM + MODEM + ADB or UART[*] or CDMA MODEM on the phone.
After the phone enters USB Settings / Diagnostic / Service Mode, just click on Unlock on the program to SIM unlock your Samsung phone.
- 1. Unlock Samsung Phone
- 1.1 Forgot Samsung Password
- 1.2 Unlock Samsung
- 1.3 Bypass Samsung
- 1.4 Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.5 Samsung Unlock Code
- 1.6 Samsung Secret Code
- 1.7 Samsung SIM Network Unlock PIN
- 1.8 Free Samsung Unlock Codes
- 1.9 Free Samsung SIM Unlock
- 1.10 Galxay SIM Unlock Apps
- 1.11 Unlock Samsung S5
- 1.12 Unlock Galaxy S4
- 1.13 Samsung S5 Unlock Code
- 1.14 Hack Samsung S3
- 1.15 Unlock Galaxy S3 Screen Lock
- 1.16 Unlock Samsung S2
- 1.17 Unlock Samsung Sim for free
- 1.18 Samsung S2 Free Unlock code
- 1.19 Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.20 Samsung S8/S7/S6/S5 Lock Screen
- 1.21 Samsung Reactivation Lock
- 1.22 Samsung Galaxy Unlock
- 1.23 Unlock Samsung Lock Password
- 1.24 Reset Samsung Phone That's Locked
- 1.25 Locked Out of S6