How to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note20/Note20 Ultra 5G?
Mobile devices mostly come as a package from network carriers. They are network locked, meaning you cannot use them with other networks of your choice. Now, if you are traveling and want to use a local Sim on your phone, you can't unless you unlock it. So, if you love your Note 20 and want to use it even on vacation, you will have to look for Samsung Note 20 Ultra unlock. This article discusses using your mobile phone in other countries with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra unlock. It applies to all carriers, including AT&T, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Cricket, Simple Mobile, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, and all others.
Part 1. Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G Vs. Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
While the names may suggest that Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G is similar to Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G, these two are drastically different phone models in size, display, and features. Note 20 has a smaller size with rounded corners, while Note20 Ultra is bigger and has square corners. In short, the Note20 Ultra has the best features Samsung has to offer.
|Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G||Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G|
|Design||161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3mm, 192g, polycarbonate back||164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1mm, 208g, Gorilla Glass 7|
|Display||6.7in, 2400 x 1080 pixels (393ppi), 60Hz||6.9in, 3088 x 1440 pixel (496ppi), 120Hz|
|Hardware||Qualcomm SD865 Plus or Exynos 990, 8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage, 4300mAh||Qualcomm SD865 Plus or Exynos 990, 8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB/512GB storage, 4500mAh|
|Camera||Main: 12MP f/1.8
Ultra-wide: 12MP f/2.2
Zoom: 64MP f/2.0 3x, 30X SpaceZoom
|Main: 108MP f/1.8
Ultra-wide: 12MP f/2.2
Zoom: 12MP f/3.0 5x, 50X SpaceZoom
Part 2. Is it Safe to Remove the Blockade of Samsung Galaxy Note20/Note20 Ultra 5G?
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra unlock can be processed in different methods. There are hardware interventions for Note 20 ultra unlock. However, those are not safe. Hardware intervention opens your phone's seal and voids the warranty.
The second method is using software apps for Samsung Note 20 Ultra unlock, which can also temper with your phone; hence they are not safe either.
The safe and recommended method for Samsung note 20 ultra unlock is using the unlock codes from the network carrier or other websites offering the free Samsung Note 20 Ultra unlock codes. It doesn't void your phone's warranty and keeps your hardware intact.
Part 3. Unlock Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G By Unlock Code.
As we discussed, using Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is the safest unlocking method. Let's discuss how to process your Note 20 ultra unlock using the codes.
1. How to enter the SIM unlock code in Verizon's Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
After your plan tenure is complete, you can request Verizon customer care for your Samsung Galaxy Note20 ultra unlocking. If you have good standing with Verizon, your phone will be unlocked after 60 days.
You will follow these simple steps.
- Get Verizon Note 20 ultra unlock code, i.e., 000000 or 123456.
- Insert a new Sim card in the slot.
- Enter the code on your phone.
2. How to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note20/Note20 Ultra 5G through your carrier?
The best method to complete your Note20 Ultra unlock is to contact your network carrier and request for unlock code. You can quickly get the code if you have good standing with your carrier or your plan's tenure is complete.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM card in your phone, i.e., a SIM card from another carrier. Turn on your phone.
- When your phone screen asks for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra unlock code, type in the received number and press OK.
- Now, the unlock is complete, and you should be able to use your phone freely without any restrictions.
3. How to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note20/Note20 Ultra 5G with third-party services?
If your plan is not over, or your network carrier is not cooperating for your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra unlock, then your next best bet is to contact a code-providing service. You may contact any websites selling off unlock codes like https://www.unlockunit.com, https://www.cellunlocker.net/, https://www.unlockplus.com, etc.
The actual Samsung Note20 Ultra unlock process is as follows.
- Contact your preferred unlock service.
- They may ask for your phone details, like IMEI numbers. You can find out your IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your phone.
- Pay the required fee.
- You will receive Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra unlock code through email.
- Insert your new SIM in the slot and turn on your phone.
- On prompting, enter the received phone and unlock your phone.
Part 4: FAQ: I forgot the pattern lock of my Galaxy Note. What should I do?
Now, this is another tricky and frustrating situation. You pick up your phone to make a call, and oOps you cannot remember your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra unlock pattern. What to do now?
Your best bet in this situation is to use the Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock(Android) application. It is a complete suite of utility programs that you can use for all types of unlocking procedures. You can remove all types of locks like pattern locks, fingerprint locks, Face IDs, and much more.
The step-by-step process of Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra unlocking for patterns using the Dr.Fone - screen unlock is as follows.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 to the computer and launch Dr.Fone on your computer. In the main menu, select "Screen Unlock."
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phone to the computer using a USB cable. Click the "Unlock Android Screen" icon.
- Select Samsung from the brand list.
- Enter into download mode.
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Home button + Power button simultaneously.
- Press the Volume Up and enter Download Mode.
- Wait till the recovery package is completely downloaded.
- Click the "Remove Now" button to start the Samsung Galaxy Note20 unlock process.
Your phone is completely unlocked.
Various types of locks are available to maintain the security and safety of your phone. However, sometimes these locking mechanisms can disturb your routine work and access to the phone features. While your network carrier will provide you with Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra unlock codes, you can remove other screen locks using Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock. It can recover your phone's access quickly and safely.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked