Safely Unlock Your Samsung S22/S22+/S22 Ultra: Discover the Top 5 Methods With/Without Data Loss
There are 2.5 billion active Android users across 190 countries currently due to its flexibility and easy operating functions. But what if you see yourself getting stuck while unlocking the screen? You restlessly search like, how to unlock my Samsung phone without losing data? Certainly, our Android phones have crucial documents, contacts, images, etc., that can’t be compromised.
That’s why we found some proven solutions for this annoying problem with screen locking. We have some easy and secure tips helping you unlock Samsung S22 Ultra or any other Android phone in no time. Instead of keeping a copy of the important contents and using storage in a Pendrive or PC, you can note these hacks to unlock the Android phone without erasing the data.
- Method 1: Quick and Safe Way —— Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
- Method 2: Use Android Device Manager to Unlock Samsung
- Method 3: Unlock Samsung Screen via Samsung Account
- Method 4: Unlock Samsung S22 with Factory Reset (Last Resort)
- Method 5: Unlock Samsung locked by Third-party apps (Put it in safe mode)
Method 1: Quick and Safe Way —— Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
There are plenty of techniques available to tell you how to unlock the Verizon Samsung phone or any other relevant model. But then you need to think, are they safe?
Why spend time to figure out which option is safe and what not when you can avail Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) software in some easy steps. You can avail this software on Windows and Mac OS. On top of that, it is a proven solution developed by Dr.Fone to unlock Samsung phones along with other popular Android brands.
Before describing the steps, here are some amazing features you should know about this latest product.
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- With the help of Screen Unlock, you can unlock Samsung phone within minutes.
- Bypass Samsung FRP lock without a PIN or Google account.
- No tech knowledge asked; everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, LG G2/G3/G4, Lenovo, Huawei, etc.
You can easily unlock Samsung phones or LG phones without losing valuable data while processing the device’s configuration. Let’s get into the steps to follow to unlock Samsung S22 Ultra now. Note that these steps are similarly applicable for other Android phone models like LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
- Step 1: Firstly, Download and install the software on your PC.
- Step 2: The Home portal will be displayed when you open the software. To unlock your Samsung phone, get to the “Screen Unlock” option on the main screen and select the “Unlock Android Screen” option.
- Step 3: After that, you need to select Samsung brand listed there. This tool can remove the Android lock screen without losing data only for part of Samsung devices. For other devices, which can remove the lock screen by erasing data.
- Step 4: Dr.Fone will start to unlock Android screen after getting into the specific mode. Wait for some minutes and the window will show “Unlocked Successfully”.
Method 2: Use Android Device Manager to Unlock Samsung
- Step 1: Visit the Android Device Manager (ADM) website on the browser from another phone or PC. Make sure you enter the same email id that you’ve used in the locked phone. Then, you have to enter the correct email id and password to log in.
- Step 2: Turn on the Wi-Fi and mobile data from the notification bar while in locked mode, from the notification bar.
- Step 3: Proceed with clicking on the “Erase Device” option. Them, again select the green button written as “Erase Device”. Afterward, log in again via the same email id and password.
- Step 4: As you log in again, you’ll receive a message box written, “Permanently erase (device name)?” Click on “Erase” to unlock the phone. Generally, if you want to unlock a Samsung phone for sale”, you don’t need to existing data anymore.
Method 3: Unlock Samsung Screen via Samsung Account
Here is another alternative way to fulfill your query on ‘how to unlock my Samsung phone?’.
- Step 1: Visit the official site of Samsung Find My Mobile and enter your credentials. You can log in with Google as well.
- Step 2: You need to give access to use the current location of the Samsung device by clicking on the “Agree” followed by the “Okay” button.
- Step 3: Then, make sure to choose the “Unlock my screen” from the “remote controls” menu shown in the window.
- Step 4: Finally, click on “unlock” to begin connecting the device and then unlock the Samsung phone successfully.
Bonus Tips: Don't let FRP lock you out of your Samsung S22 series phone. Learn how to bypass FRP with Dr.Fone's simple and effective method. It effortlessly resolves issues like lost Google accounts, forgotten PIN codes, and unlocking used phones. Get access to your device in no time! Supported brands include Samsung, Xiaomi, Redmi, Oppo, Realme, and Vivo. Get detailed device-specific guides for Xiaomi/Redmi/OPPO/Realme/Vivo and Samsung phones.
Method 4: Unlock Samsung S22 with Factory Reset (Last Resort)
If you have a backup of important documents and can withstand the loss of all the data, you can go with this technique to unlock the Samsung S22 Ultra device.
- Step 1: Turn the device off and then press the “power” and the “volume down” buttons at the same time. You can find the Samsung logo on the screen and release the buttons.
- Step 2: Press only the “power” button until the Android System Recovery screen is visible.
- Step 3: Move to the “wipe data/factory reset” option from the menu with the “volume” up-down buttons, and then select it with the “power” button.
- Step 4: In the final step, select “Reboot system now” to restart the device with no previous data. After successful rebooting, your existing screen lock will be disabled.
Method 5: Unlock Samsung locked by Third-party apps (Put it in safe mode)
Putting your device in safe mode is the last method you can try. This is helpful if you use any third-party app for locking your Samsung S22/S22+/S22 Ultra. The steps are:
- Step 1: Firstly, switch off your device by long-pressing the Power button.
- Step 2: Now, when you are asked to boot your device in Safe Mode, simply tap “OK”.
- Step 3: Restart the device and search the app you are using for the lock screen. Uninstall it and then set a new lock screen.
Note: This method will disable this third-party app, and you will be able to lock your device again.
There is no need to wonder about the Internet with ‘how to unlock my Samsung phone’ anymore or visit any store and pay extra money. If you want to unlock your Android phone quickly and safely, Screen Unlock is your best choice. This article is an all-in-one solution for every kind of smartphone with an Android operating system.
- Samsung Code
- 1. Samsung Unlock Code List
- 2. Samsung Reset Code List
- 3. Samsung Secret Code List
- 4. Check Screen Using Secret Codes
- 5. Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 6. Free Samsung Unlock Code
- 7. Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 8. Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlock Code
- Samsung A Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung A01 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung A02/A02s FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung A10/A10s FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung A11 FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung A12 FRP Bypass
- 8. Samsung A20/A20S FRP Bypass
- 9. Samsung A30/30s FRP Bypass
- 10. Samsung A50 FRP Bypass
- 11. Samsung A51 FRP Bypass
- Samsung J Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung J2 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung J4 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung J5 Prime FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung J6 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung J7 FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung J250 FRP Bypass
- Samsung FRP Bypass for Others
- 1. Samsung S7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung S22 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung M01 FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung M11 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung G532F FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung G531F/G531H FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung Google Verification Bypass
- 8. HushSMS APK FRP Unlock
- 9. Samsung Android 11 FRP Bypass
- Samsung Factory/Hard Reset
- 1. Reboot Samsung
- 2. Hard Reset Samsung
- 3. Reset Locked Samsung Phone
- 4. Reset Samsung Tablet
- 5. Reset Samsung Without Password
- 6. Reset Samsung Account Password
- 7. Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
- 8. Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
- 9. Reset Samsung Galaxy S5
- 10. Reset Samsung Galaxy S9/S10
- 11. Reset Samsung Galaxy J5/J7
- 12. Reset Samsung A12
- Samsung S Series Screen Unlock
- 1. Samsung S2 Screen Unlock
- 2. Samsung S3 Screen Unlock
- 3. Samsung S4 Screen Unlock
- 4. Samsung S5 Screen Unlock
- 5. Samsung S6 Screen Unlock
- 6. Samsung S7/S8 Screen Unlock
- 7. Samsung S20 Screen Unlock
- 8. Samsung S22 Ultra Screen Unlock
- 9. Hack Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Samsung Screen Unlock Tools
- 1. Best Samsung Unlock Software
- 2. Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen PIN
- 4. Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phones
- 5. Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
- 6. Unlock Home Screen Layout
- 7. Unlock Samsung Password
- 8. Remove Google Account
- 9. MDM Remove Tools
- 10. Samsung Knox Disable Guide
- 11. Samsung Reactivation Lock
- Samsung SIM Unlock