Bypass FRP – Ways to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy J4
Android devices bring constant upgrades and security features to enhance overall reliability. FRP lock is a great addition that enables securing a phone if an intruder has performed a factory reset. This lock will automatically show up, which will restrict the access of the device from an intruder.
If you have come across the FRP-locked phone, you can use this article as guidance. We will introduce a powerful FRP unlock tool and other simple methods to execute the Samsung J4 FRP bypass smoothly.
Part 1: Samsung Galaxy J4 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J4 is a great all-rounder phone that is available on an affordable budget. It has 3GB of RAM with additional 32GB of internal storage. It has a decent display of 5.5 inches AMOLED display with a 3000 mAh battery. The display with 720 x 1280 pc resolution shows vibrant colors in high quality. Samsung J4 has a rear camera of 13 MP with an autofocus feature. This feature can help you to take sharp pictures with a single tap. Moreover, it also supports LED flash for more enhancements.
The built-in sensors in this phone, such as proximity and accelerometer, have highly optimized performance. With a decent battery backup and camera performance, this Samsung device can be a great choice among mid-range devices.
Tech Specs of Samsung J4
|Weight||175 g (6.17 oz)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~71.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 PPI density)|
|OS||Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|CPU||Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm)|
|Main Camera||13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF|
|Selfie Camera||5 MP, f/2.2|
Part 2: Why is my Samsung J4 Google Account Locked?
Samsung J4 Google account can be automatically locked if you have performed a factory reset on your device but forgotten the necessary credentials. If you have forgotten the username or password of your Google account, your device will be struck with the FRP lock. Moreover, if you have located a lost phone whose Google account you don't remember anymore and are trying to perform a factory reset, FRP lock may get enabled.
If the FRP or Google account lock is activated on your Samsung J4, you won't be able to enjoy all the services and features of your phone. Also, it can restrict you from opening and functioning your phone normally. Hence, the FRP lock can be a great obstacle to accessing your phone, and you would require to use efficient methods to conduct a Samsung J4 Google account bypass.
Part 3: Top Ways to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J4 Android 8.0/9.0 without PC
If you can't access your computer to perform an FRP bypass, you can take assistance from the following two methods to execute the Samsung J4 FRP bypass without a PC:
Method 1: How to FRP Bypass Samsung J4 With SIM Card
In this method, we will utilize a SIM card to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung device effortlessly:
Step 1: Begin the process by removing your SIM card from your Samsung J4. Once done, connect your phone to an internet connection.
Step 2: Now re-insert your SIM card and enter the PIN code incorrectly 3 times. Now the Samsung J4 will ask you about the PUK code. Enter your PUK code incorrectly until your SIM card becomes unusable.
Step 3: Now hit the "Padlock" icon, which will open a new menu. At the top of your screen, you can see the notification setting option. Choose the "See All" option and locate the YouTube app. Now head to Settings and click "History and Privacy." Once done, tap on "YouTube Terms of Services."
Step 4: You will be redirected to the Google Chrome browser from where a tap on "Accept and Continue." Select the "Next" button and then click on the "No Thanks" option.
Step 5: Now search for a reliable FRP bypass tool to unlock FRP on the browser. Once done, open Settings and choose "Biometrics and Security." Click on "Pin Windows" and then tap on "Use Screen Lock Type to Unpin."
Step 6: Once you have set up a PIN code, restart your Samsung J4. Now you can use your Samsung phone without logging into a Google account.
Method 2: How to FRP Bypass Samsung J4 Without SIM Card
In this solution, we will use a QuickShortcutMaker APK file to perform a Google account bypass on a Samsung J4 device without needing a SIM card:
Step 1: Switch on your FRP-locked device and connect the device with an internet connection. Now access any web browser from your Samsung J4 to proceed.
Step 2: After accessing the web browser, install QuickShortcutMaker.apk. Visit your downloads on the web browser and click on the "Next" and "Install" buttons, respectively. Once done, tap on "Open."
Step 3: Now search Google Account Manager and click on it from the fetched results. Now access the "Google Account Manager" option that comprises the "Type Email and Password" option. Next, click on the "Try" button and then select the three-dot icon displayed at the top right corner.
Step 4: Now, choose your browser for login from the "Three Dots" option and sign in with your Google ID. Restart your Samsung J4 and follow the initial steps for a setup. If you are able to see "Account Added," it represents that you have bypassed the FRP lock.
Part 4: The Best Way to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J4 Android 8.0/9.0 with PC
Are you looking for a reliable yet simple Samsung J4 FRP bypass tool? Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) is the best available tool that can bypass locks on multiple Samsung devices and software versions. It offers the most convenient and efficient way to bypass the FRP lock on Samsung devices. If you are stuck with the FRP lock on your Samsung J4, explore Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock tool to perform an FRP bypass instantly.
Key Features of Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock Tool
- Fone has a clean interface that can be operated without any technical experience. It also offers descriptive guidelines to perform FRP bypass in an efficient manner.
- It provides a fast-processing speed that allows you to bypass the Samsung J4 FRP lock in a timely manner.
- This tool is compatible with every popular Android device, such as LG, Samsung, Huawei, and many more. Also, it supports various Android versions and functions with them properly.
- Apart from bypassing the FRP lock, you can use this tool to unlock screen passwords, PINs, and fingerprints.
- It's lightweight software that won't take up excessive storage space on your computer.
You can watch the video below to get your FRP bypassed with Wondershare Dr.Fone
Have you ever encountered an FRP lock on your Samsung J4? If you are facing this problem frequently, you can take help from this article in performing the Samsung J4 FRP bypass. To save your time and energy from the complicated methods, use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) tool. This Samsung J4 FRP bypass tool has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to perform the FRP bypass proficiently.
- Samsung Code
- 1. Samsung Unlock Code List
- 2. Samsung Reset Code List
- 3. Samsung Secret Code List
- 4. Check Screen Using Secret Codes
- 5. Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 6. Free Samsung Unlock Code
- 7. Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 8. Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlock Code
- Samsung A Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung A01 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung A02/A02s FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung A10/A10s FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung A11 FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung A12 FRP Bypass
- 8. Samsung A20/A20S FRP Bypass
- 9. Samsung A30/30s FRP Bypass
- 10. Samsung A50 FRP Bypass
- 11. Samsung A51 FRP Bypass
- Samsung J Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung J2 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung J4 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung J5 Prime FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung J6 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung J7 FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung J250 FRP Bypass
- Samsung FRP Bypass for Others
- 1. Samsung S7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung S22 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung M01 FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung M11 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung G532F FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung G531F/G531H FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung Google Verification Bypass
- 8. HushSMS APK FRP Unlock
- 9. Samsung Android 11 FRP Bypass
- Samsung Factory/Hard Reset
- 1. Reboot Samsung
- 2. Hard Reset Samsung
- 3. Reset Locked Samsung Phone
- 4. Reset Samsung Tablet
- 5. Reset Samsung Without Password
- 6. Reset Samsung Account Password
- 7. Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
- 8. Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
- 9. Reset Samsung Galaxy S5
- 10. Reset Samsung Galaxy S9/S10
- 11. Reset Samsung Galaxy J5/J7
- 12. Reset Samsung A12
- Samsung S Series Screen Unlock
- 1. Samsung S2 Screen Unlock
- 2. Samsung S3 Screen Unlock
- 3. Samsung S4 Screen Unlock
- 4. Samsung S5 Screen Unlock
- 5. Samsung S6 Screen Unlock
- 6. Samsung S7/S8 Screen Unlock
- 7. Samsung S20 Screen Unlock
- 8. Samsung S22 Ultra Screen Unlock
- 9. Hack Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Samsung Screen Unlock Tools
- 1. Best Samsung Unlock Software
- 2. Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen PIN
- 4. Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phones
- 5. Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
- 6. Unlock Home Screen Layout
- 7. Unlock Samsung Password
- 8. Remove Google Account
- 9. MDM Remove Tools
- 10. Samsung Knox Disable Guide
- 11. Samsung Reactivation Lock
- Samsung SIM Unlock