Ultimate How-to Guide on Samsung S7 FRP bypass 
Want a tool for Samsung S7 FRP bypass that can factory reset the device without Google ID?
The Factory Reset Protection is a security feature and useful for preventing the unauthorized access to the device, but in situations when you forgot your own Google ID details that you need to unlock the FRP lock or have got a second-hand locked device, the need for a tool to bypass the lock arises.
There are different tools, software, APK, and methods available for this task but all are not safe, reliable, and workable. So, to help you with the S7 edge FRP bypass process, we have picked the best tools. Keep reading to check them.
What is Samsung S7 FRP for?
For those who don't know FRP, how it works, or what are the consequences when it gets bypassed on Samsung S7. Let's take a brief overview of it and get some knowledge before we start to bypass FRP.
What is Samsung S7 FRP?
The FRP is a security feature for the Android devices running on Android 5 and later versions. Under this feature, if anyone tries to factory reset your device, they will be asked for a Google ID and password that was earlier synced with the device. Only after entering the correct details, the factory reset process will start.
So, in case your phone goes missing or is stolen, the unauthorized person would not be able to factory reset your phone as they do not have your Google credentials. For all the devices running on Android 5 and above this feature is available and thus on your Samsung S7, this feature is activated as the original built-in version of the phone is Android 6 which can be further upgraded to Android 7 and 8.
What You Will Get after bypassing Samsung S7/S7 Edge FRP
In the case of refurbished or gifted devices or in a situation where you forgot your Google ID or password, the need to bypass the FRP lock arises. Once the lock is bypassed and removed using a professional and reliable tool, you can expect the following benefits:
- Get complete access to your Samsung S7/S7 Edge phone and use all its features without any hassles after you bypass FRP Samsung S7.
- Once the FRP lock is bypassed, your device can no longer be tracked or blocked using the previous Google account.
- The Samsung S7/Edge will be completely unlinked from the earlier Google account after the S7 FRP bypass process.
How to Bypass Samsung S7/S7 Edge FRP
Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock (Android) is an excellent tool for bypassing and removing the FRP lock on your Samsung S7/S7Edge, as well as other Android devices. It is able to factory reset Galaxy S7 without a google account. The process involves a few quick steps that can be performed without having advanced technical know-how.
Whether you know the OS version of your device or not, the software can work for FRP bypass and removal. Once the lock is removed, you will have full access to its features and moreover, there will be no tracking or tracking by the previous Google ID.
Bypass Samsung S7 FRP without Google Account
- Permanently remove FRP lock from any Samsung devices even without internet
- Easily bypass the Google “Verify your account” requirement.
- Bypass Samsung FRP lock on Android 6~10.
- Take total control over your android phone and enjoy all the features.
Steps for Galaxy S7 FRP bypass process using Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock
Step 1. Launch the installed Dr. Fone software on your system and select Screen Unlock from the home screen.
Step 2. Next, choose Unlock Android Screen/FRP followed by the Remove Google FRP Lock option.
Step 3. Select the OS version of your device from the list of the options given and then connect your Samsung phone to your PC using the USB cable.
Step 4. The connected phone information will appear on the software interface that you will need to confirm after which a notification regarding the same will be sent to your Samsung phone.
Step 5. As you move ahead, enter drfonetoolkit.com in the browser and set a pin for the further steps using the PIN option.
Step 6. After following a few more steps as per the instructions, you will reach a Google Account Sign-In page where click on the Skip option that will let you bypass the FRP lock and it will be removed.
To check the detailed steps of the process, you can check this FRP Guide.
What you should not do, if you forget the Google Account on Samsung S7/S22?
Forgetting your Google ID and password is quite annoying when you are trying to factory reset your device using the FRP method. It’s time to be patient and look for the best solutions that can help you come out of the situation without further causing any issues or damage to the phone. So, if you have forgotten the Google Account on your Samsung S7 device, we suggest you strictly avoid and not do the following things.
- Never use any unauthorized apps for bypassing or unlocking.
- It is advisable, never to try any scam tricks on your phone.
- Never use any unrecommended service as it will do more harm than good for your device.
How Do I Access my FRP Locked Phone Settings?
Above, we have mentioned the points that should be avoided if you have forgotten your Google ID details. Now, next, comes what could be done? So, to get access to your FRP Locked phone settings the best solution is to use a reliable and safe FRP bypass tool like Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock (Android).
There are many tools and programs available to bypass FRP lock, but we vouch for Dr. Fone owing to its simple steps, quick process, and sure success. The software is easy to download on your Windows or Mac after which it can easily help you bypass the FRP lock without any hassles. Thus Dr.Fone works as the best Galaxy S7 factory reset protection bypass tool.
- Samsung Code
- 1. Samsung Unlock Code List
- 2. Samsung Reset Code List
- 3. Samsung Secret Code List
- 4. Check Screen Using Secret Codes
- 5. Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 6. Free Samsung Unlock Code
- 7. Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 8. Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlock Code
- Samsung A Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung A01 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung A02/A02s FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung A10/A10s FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung A11 FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung A12 FRP Bypass
- 8. Samsung A20/A20S FRP Bypass
- 9. Samsung A30/30s FRP Bypass
- 10. Samsung A50 FRP Bypass
- 11. Samsung A51 FRP Bypass
- Samsung J Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung J2 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung J4 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung J5 Prime FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung J6 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung J7 FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung J250 FRP Bypass
- Samsung FRP Bypass for Others
- 1. Samsung S7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung S22 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung M01 FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung M11 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung G532F FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung G531F/G531H FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung Google Verification Bypass
- 8. HushSMS APK FRP Unlock
- 9. Samsung Android 11 FRP Bypass
- Samsung Factory/Hard Reset
- 1. Reboot Samsung
- 2. Hard Reset Samsung
- 3. Reset Locked Samsung Phone
- 4. Reset Samsung Tablet
- 5. Reset Samsung Without Password
- 6. Reset Samsung Account Password
- 7. Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
- 8. Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
- 9. Reset Samsung Galaxy S5
- 10. Reset Samsung Galaxy S9/S10
- 11. Reset Samsung Galaxy J5/J7
- 12. Reset Samsung A12
- Samsung S Series Screen Unlock
- 1. Samsung S2 Screen Unlock
- 2. Samsung S3 Screen Unlock
- 3. Samsung S4 Screen Unlock
- 4. Samsung S5 Screen Unlock
- 5. Samsung S6 Screen Unlock
- 6. Samsung S7/S8 Screen Unlock
- 7. Samsung S20 Screen Unlock
- 8. Samsung S22 Ultra Screen Unlock
- 9. Hack Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Samsung Screen Unlock Tools
- 1. Best Samsung Unlock Software
- 2. Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen PIN
- 4. Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phones
- 5. Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
- 6. Unlock Home Screen Layout
- 7. Unlock Samsung Password
- 8. Remove Google Account
- 9. MDM Remove Tools
- 10. Samsung Knox Disable Guide
- 11. Samsung Reactivation Lock
- Samsung SIM Unlock