Samsung A02/A02s FRP Bypass Android 10/11/12 Without Computer
It is so annoying when we change the passcode to our Samsung A02 as a security measure and then forget it soon after. We wonder why we changed it in the first place. But it is a fact of life today. Passwords to our phones must be rotated frequently and periodically as one of the measures we take to stay one step ahead of scammers and hackers all the time. But what to do now that we forgot the Google account credentials to our Samsung A02? Here's what you can do.
Part I: Samsung A02 vs. Samsung A02s
Samsung A02s came out in November 2020, and Samsung A02 in January 2021. Both are budget smartphones, pitched to users who do not demand a lot from their phones but want a decent feature set with modern security protocols to keep their Android experience safe and secure.
The highlight differences between A02s and A02 are:
- A02s features a USB-C port, whereas A02 does not.
- A02s is powered by Snapdragon 450, delivering better performance than the A02 powered by Mediatek MT6739W chipset.
- A02s features 3 GB RAM as against 2 GB on A02.
- Snapdragon-powered A02s is more battery efficient than A02 with Mediatek chipset.
- A02s features 15W fast charging.
- A02s comes with Android 12, the latest you can get today.
- A02 has a better Bluetooth protocol at v5.
- A02 front camera can record 1080p videos.
- A02 screen has a better protection with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The commonalities between the two devices are:
- Both devices sport 6.5-inch 1600x720 pixel displays.
- Both devices are made of a plastic frame, and the rear is also plastic, putting them squarely in the budget category.
- Both devices come with 32 GB storage.
- Both devices feature a 5000 mah battery.
- Both devices have the same rear camera at 13 mp.
- Both devices have the same front camera at 5 mp, but the A02 can record 1080p videos with it, whereas A02s cannot.
- Both devices are dual-sim, dual-standby, and wi-fi 4 devices with no 5g support.
Part II: What Is Google FRP?
Google FRP is a protection system Google built into Android OS that works to ensure that unauthorized users are unable to wipe their Android devices and use them as their own.
When you reset an Android device to factory settings, a PIN is required before the reset process is initiated. This PIN is your screen unlock PIN, so by any chance, if that PIN is compromised, the unauthorized user can reset your device to factory settings and use it as theirs. This is where Google Factory Reset Protection comes into play.
As you know, when the device is reset to factory settings, you are required to set it up again. At that point, you may also use your Google Account with the phone if you want to use certain features. However, with Google Factory Reset Protection, the device will require users to enter the credentials of the Google Account it was associated with before it was reset to factory settings, preventing and deterring unauthorized users from using that Android device as theirs.
Now, for legitimate reasons, can we bypass it? Oh, you know we can. Here are ways to bypass Google FRP if you need to. It is not recommended that you do it, but sometimes it is needed.
Part III: How To Bypass Google FRP On Samsung A02/A02s
Below are methods you can use to bypass Google FRP on Samsung A02/A02s devices:
Method 1: Remove Your Google Account
Now, the simplest and the easiest way to bypass Google FRP on Samsung A02/A02s is to remove the Google account associated with the phone. That way, all protections and features offered by the association are removed, including Google FRP. You do this mainly when you want to trade in your old phone for another and want to remove all remnants of your accounts from the phone.
Step 1: Go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
Step 2: Tap the Google account > Tap the ellipses > Tap Remove Account:
Remove all Google accounts the same way. You will find your WhatsApp/ Telegram/ Signal/ Facebook/ Instagram accounts here as well. No need to remove them to bypass Google FRP.
Step 3: As you have removed your Google account from the device, now when you reset your phone to factory defaults, it will not require you to enter the previously associated Google account credentials.
Method 2: Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) To Bypass Google FRP On Samsung A02/A02s Safely
Now, another reason you may want to bypass Google FRP is when your screen is locked and you forgot the passcode. You can do that with Dr.Fone Screen Unlock.
Dr.Fone is a collection of useful tools built into a single app that you can download and use. It is designed to do anything from taking and restoring backups to transferring WhatsApp messages between devices to recovering data from your phone to repairing your system. Of course, you can use Dr.Fone to bypass Samsung A02/A02s FRP using Dr.Fone Screen Unlock.
Here's how to bypass FRP on Samsung A02/A02s with Dr.Fone:
Step 1: Launch the Dr.Fone tool and select Screen Unlock:
Step 2: Click Unlock Android Screen/FRP. Select the option of "Remove Google FRP Lock" to initiate the process of bypassing the Google account on your Samsung device.
Step 3: Wondershare Dr.Fone supports bypassing FRP on Samsung devices. Select the Android version, and there will be onscreen instructions for you to perform on your Samsung device
Step 4: Once it is done successfully, a prompt window appears on your Computer. Click "Done" to conclude the process.
You can watch the video below to get your FRP bypassed with Wondershare Dr.Fone
Method 3: Bypass Google FRP on Samsung Phones Online
A third way is to sign out of your Google account online. That will also bypass Google FRP on Samsung devices online.
Step 1: Go to accounts.google.com and sign in using the Google account on the Samsung A02/A02s.
Step 2: Click Data & Privacy > Other Relevant Options and click Your Devices:
Step 3: Click the device you want to remove FRP from:
Step 4: Click Sign Out and remove the device from your Google Account. Your device may remain listed as Signed Out for up to 28 days. There is no harm in that.
Method 4: Bypass Google FRP On Samsung A02/A02s Without PC
A couple of methods exist in the wild where you can download a file to your phone and follow a long series of complicated steps on your Samsung A02/A02s to bypass Google FRP. These methods are not recommended because they download untrusted files to your device, and that is not a safe thing to do. In any case, if you have access to your Samsung A02/A02s, meaning if you are not screen-locked, you can use the first method to remove your Google Account from the phone, which will achieve the same purpose in a safe way. Wondershare cares for your safety and security and will never recommend you unsafe practices.
Bonus Tip: Recover Deleted and Lost Data On Samsung A02/A02s
Now, how many times have we deleted a text message on our phone and immediately regretted it? Countless! Today we bring to you a tool you can use to recover lost and deleted text messages on your Samsung A02/A02s. Presenting Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android):
With this tool, you can quickly recover lost text messages, deleted call history, WhatsApp messages, and even contacts, videos, and photos! This is your one-stop comprehensive data recovery tool for Android. Read more about it here to learn how to recover deleted messages from your Samsung cell phone.
There are a few ways you can use to bypass Google FRP on Samsung A02/A02s devices when the need arises. We have recommended the best and the safest ways to do so in this guide. If you have access to your phone, you can remove your Google account from the phone to bypass Google FRP on Samsung A02/A02s. If you are locked out of your phone as you have forgotten the password, you can use a third-party tool called Dr.Fone Screen Unlock to bypass Google FRP and unlock your Samsung A02/A02s easily.
- Samsung Code
- 1. Samsung Unlock Code List
- 2. Samsung Reset Code List
- 3. Samsung Secret Code List
- 4. Check Screen Using Secret Codes
- 5. Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 6. Free Samsung Unlock Code
- 7. Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 8. Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlock Code
- Samsung A Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung A01 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung A02/A02s FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung A10/A10s FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung A11 FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung A12 FRP Bypass
- 8. Samsung A20/A20S FRP Bypass
- 9. Samsung A30/30s FRP Bypass
- 10. Samsung A50 FRP Bypass
- 11. Samsung A51 FRP Bypass
- Samsung J Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung J2 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung J4 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung J5 Prime FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung J6 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung J7 FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung J250 FRP Bypass
- Samsung FRP Bypass for Others
- 1. Samsung S7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung S22 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung M01 FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung M11 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung G532F FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung G531F/G531H FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung Google Verification Bypass
- 8. HushSMS APK FRP Unlock
- 9. Samsung Android 11 FRP Bypass
- Samsung Factory/Hard Reset
- 1. Reboot Samsung
- 2. Hard Reset Samsung
- 3. Reset Locked Samsung Phone
- 4. Reset Samsung Tablet
- 5. Reset Samsung Without Password
- 6. Reset Samsung Account Password
- 7. Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
- 8. Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
- 9. Reset Samsung Galaxy S5
- 10. Reset Samsung Galaxy S9/S10
- 11. Reset Samsung Galaxy J5/J7
- 12. Reset Samsung A12
- Samsung S Series Screen Unlock
- 1. Samsung S2 Screen Unlock
- 2. Samsung S3 Screen Unlock
- 3. Samsung S4 Screen Unlock
- 4. Samsung S5 Screen Unlock
- 5. Samsung S6 Screen Unlock
- 6. Samsung S7/S8 Screen Unlock
- 7. Samsung S20 Screen Unlock
- 8. Samsung S22 Ultra Screen Unlock
- 9. Hack Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Samsung Screen Unlock Tools
- 1. Best Samsung Unlock Software
- 2. Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen PIN
- 4. Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phones
- 5. Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
- 6. Unlock Home Screen Layout
- 7. Unlock Samsung Password
- 8. Remove Google Account
- 9. MDM Remove Tools
- 10. Samsung Knox Disable Guide
- 11. Samsung Reactivation Lock
- Samsung SIM Unlock