Ultimate Guide on Samsung J5 Prime FRP Bypass [2023 Updated]
The Samsung J5 prime FRP bypass situation is not something rare and can arise with a lot of us when we forget or Google ID associated with the phone. With Android 5 and later versions of the device, the FRP Lock feature was introduced where the phone can only be reset if the associated Google ID and password are entered correctly.
In case of theft or loss, this FRP feature actually proves to be useful, but it can be a problem when you forget your password or have purchased a refurbished device with a lock activated. Here you would need the help of a good and reliable FRP bypass tool that can help you remove the lock.
We will in this article help you to learn about different ways for the J5 Prime FRP Bypass.
Part 1: How to Enable J5 Prime FRP Bypass with PC [Most-Efficient]
If you have forgotten your Google credentials or have purchased a second-hand device with a lock enabled, Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock works as the best software for bypassing and removing the Lock. Compatible with Windows and Mac, the software features a user-friendly interface that helps to bypass the process following a few simple steps. You do not need to be a tech expert for using this tool and it can be downloaded on your Windows and Mac systems.
Not only Samsung, but the software can also unlock Android lock screens with many other devices like LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
The Best Tool for Samsung J5 Prime FRP Bypass
- Easily bypass the Google “Verify your account” requirement.
- Gain total control over your Samsung J5 Prime and enjoy all the features.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
Steps for FRP Samsung J5 Prime bypass using Dr. Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Step 1. From the official site, download, install, and run the Dr.Fone software on your PC or Mac and choose the Screen Unlock function. Next, select Unlock Android Screen/FRP to move ahead with the process.
Step 2. Next, choose the Remove Google FRP Lock option and click on the Next button.
Step 3. Now, on the next screen, you need to select the OS version of your device and then connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable.
Step 4. After the phone is successfully connected, the information of the device will appear on your screen that you need to confirm and a notification will also be sent to your Samsung phone.
Step 5. Next, follow the instructions as they appear, and then at the browser enter drfonetoolkit.com.
Step 6. Choose the Android version and then Open the Settings option and then set a PIN that will be used in the later steps.
Step 7. Next, keep following the instructions and the steps as they appear and when the Google Account Sign-In page appears, click on the Skip option.
Step 8. The FRP lock will be successfully removed from your Samsung device.
The above listed are the brief steps of the process. To know the complete steps, check the detailed guide.
Note: It is recommended that before you try resetting your device, ensure to take a complete backup of your device including messages, contacts, and others to avoid accidental loss of the data.
Part 2: Tips on Samsung J5 FRP Bypass without PC
To bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung J5 device without a PC, the APK method can be tried. For this method, you would need an OTG cable that will help to bypass the files required for bypassing the lock. In this method, the J5 device will work as the host and any other USB device will be attached to the phone.
When you do not have access to a PC, this APK method can be used for removing the FRP lock.
Requirements for the Method
- Stable WIFI connection
- An OTG cable
- USB Flash Drive
- Another phone
Steps for Samsung J5 FRP bypass without PC
- Step 1. First of all, download the FRP bypass apk on the other phone, below we share the working download link for the FRP Bypass apk App latest version. Then transfer it to the USB drive.
|Android FRP Apk||Download Link|
|FRP Bypass APK Latest||Free Download|
|FRP Bypass 5.1 (Old)||Free Download|
|FRP Bypass 7.0 (Old)||Free Download|
|FRP Bypass 8.0 (Old)||Free Download|
|FRP Bypass 9.0 (Old)||Free Download|
- Step 2. Next, the OTG cable has to be connected to the Samsung J5 at one end and the USB drive on the other end.
- Step 3. After the app is detected by the phone’s file manager, tap on the app and install and run on the phone.
- Step 4. Next, go to Settings > Backup and Reset and then click on the Factory data reset option.
- Step 5. Next, click on the Reset phone option and everything on your device including the Google account will be deleted.
- Step 6. After the resetting process is complete, the phone will reboot like a normal device.
Part 3: Hot FAQs for More Information about Samsung Galaxy J5
Q1: Does the factory reset the Bypass Google Account on Samsung J5?
No, the Factory Reset process will not bypass the Google Account on Samsung J5. To perform the factory reset, you would need to enter the Google account details or use a bypass tool.
Q2: What Operating system does Samsung J5 run?
Originally, the Samsung J5 device was launched with 5.1.1 Lollipop OS. Later the updates for the devices were launched including Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, 7.1.1 Nougat, and 8.1 Oreo.
Q3: How can we activate Google Assistant in the Samsung J5?
The steps for activating Google Assistant in the Samsung J5 are as follows
- First of all, update the Google App on your phone. Go to Google Play Store on your device's Home Screen and look for the Google App. Click on the app to go to the official Play Store Page and tap on the Update button.
- Next, go to Google App Settings and look for the Voice option.
- Next, click on the Ok Google detection option.
- When the menu of OK Google Detection opens, 3 options will appear at the top From Google Search App, From Any Screen, and When locked. You can choose one or more options as needed.
- Move back to the Voice and set the language and then finally exit the Google app and go to the home screen.
- Press the Power button and hold it for a few seconds and the Google app will open again and will ask you to repeat the words OK Google 3 times in the device microphone for memorizing your voice.
This voice assistant is set on your Samsung J5 device.
To bypass Google Account Samsung J5 and other Android devices in a hassle-free and safe manner Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock is an excellent tool. You can completely rely on this software and once installed on your system, you can use it as many times as required without any limitations.
- Samsung Code
- 1. Samsung Unlock Code List
- 2. Samsung Reset Code List
- 3. Samsung Secret Code List
- 4. Check Screen Using Secret Codes
- 5. Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 6. Free Samsung Unlock Code
- 7. Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 8. Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlock Code
- Samsung A Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung A01 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung A02/A02s FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung A10/A10s FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung A11 FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung A12 FRP Bypass
- 8. Samsung A20/A20S FRP Bypass
- 9. Samsung A30/30s FRP Bypass
- 10. Samsung A50 FRP Bypass
- 11. Samsung A51 FRP Bypass
- Samsung J Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung J2 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung J4 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung J5 Prime FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung J6 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung J7 FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung J250 FRP Bypass
- Samsung FRP Bypass for Others
- 1. Samsung S7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung S22 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung M01 FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung M11 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung G532F FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung G531F/G531H FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung Google Verification Bypass
- 8. HushSMS APK FRP Unlock
- 9. Samsung Android 11 FRP Bypass
- Samsung Factory/Hard Reset
- 1. Reboot Samsung
- 2. Hard Reset Samsung
- 3. Reset Locked Samsung Phone
- 4. Reset Samsung Tablet
- 5. Reset Samsung Without Password
- 6. Reset Samsung Account Password
- 7. Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
- 8. Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
- 9. Reset Samsung Galaxy S5
- 10. Reset Samsung Galaxy S9/S10
- 11. Reset Samsung Galaxy J5/J7
- 12. Reset Samsung A12
- Samsung S Series Screen Unlock
- 1. Samsung S2 Screen Unlock
- 2. Samsung S3 Screen Unlock
- 3. Samsung S4 Screen Unlock
- 4. Samsung S5 Screen Unlock
- 5. Samsung S6 Screen Unlock
- 6. Samsung S7/S8 Screen Unlock
- 7. Samsung S20 Screen Unlock
- 8. Samsung S22 Ultra Screen Unlock
- 9. Hack Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Samsung Screen Unlock Tools
- 1. Best Samsung Unlock Software
- 2. Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen PIN
- 4. Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phones
- 5. Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
- 6. Unlock Home Screen Layout
- 7. Unlock Samsung Password
- 8. Remove Google Account
- 9. MDM Remove Tools
- 10. Samsung Knox Disable Guide
- 11. Samsung Reactivation Lock
- Samsung SIM Unlock