How to Fix Samsung J2 Bypass with/without Talkback
When Google introduced the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) feature in 2015, it was meant to protect your phone against unauthorized factory resetting. But although it does that perfectly, you may fail to rest your phone if you don't have the Android lock credentials. So, if you're a Samsung J2 user, read on because I'll show you how to Samsung J2 Core FRP bypass with Talkback. I'll also show you the quickest and most straightforward method for Samsung J2 FRP bypass without Talkback using your PC or Mac. Let's learn!
Part 1. What is Android Talkback?
Google Talkback is a convenience service embedded on any device running Android OS. As the name suggests, it uses audio feedback via spoken words. This allows users, especially the visually impaired, to interact effortlessly with their devices. You can use this Android Accessibility Suite service to perform activities like reading, navigating settings, entering a password, and more. But did you know that you can use this service to bypass FRP? Keep reading to learn how to do that.
Part 2. The Best Way to Bypass FRP Without Talkback [Most Recommended]
Before we learn how to use Talkback on FRP bypass, let's discuss how to do that without Talkback using Dr.Fone. It's a Mac/Windows program that can easily bypass the FRP lock on most Samsung phones, including J2 Core, J2 Mini, and J2 Prime. Besides unlocking FRP on Samsung phones, you can also unblock PIN, pattern, touch ID, or Face ID. Even better, it's compatible with other Android phones like Nokia, Huawei, Blackberry, etc.
Fix Samsung J2 Bypass with/without Talkback within Minutes
- 4 screen lock types are available: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Easily remove the lock screen; No need to root your device.
- Everybody can handle it without any technical background.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate
Without any further ado, follow these steps to bypass FRP on Samsung J2 without Talkback:
Step 1. Install and run Dr.Fone on your computer, then tap the Screen Unlock tab to open this feature.
Step 2. Click Unlock Android Screen/FRP on the Screen Unlock window, then tap Remove Google FRP Lock. After that, choose the OS version for your Samsung phone. If you're using J2 Core, select Android 7/8 because this phone uses Android 8.1 Oreo.
Step 3. Connect your device to your PC using a USB wire to link it to Dr.Fone. If the connection is successful, you'll see a confirmation dialog where you'll click Confirmed!
Step 4. Last but not necessarily the least, follow the on-screen instructions to bypass the FRP lock on your phone. Click the FRP guide for a detailed guide for unlocking FRP with Dr.Fone.
Part 3. How to Bypass FRP on Samsung J2 using Talkback
Now let's get to the moment you all have been waiting for – unlock Samsung J2 with Talkback. But before we start using this method, make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi network as you'll need it later. Follow me:
- Step 1. On the Welcome screen, tap the Start and then choose a Wi-Fi network. Click Next.
- Step 2. Click the drop-down arrow at the bottom-right corner of the screen until you find the Next button. Click it to accept the terms.
- Step 3. Your Samsung phone will check for any updates. If there's none, you'll land on the Google Account screen.
- Step 4. Return to the Welcome screen and then press the big Home button three times to enable Google Talkback.
- Step 5. Next, draw an "L" shape from top to bottom of the screen until you see a Global Context Menu dialog. Here, double click Text-to-speech settings and then click the Home button severally to disable the Android Talkback feature.
- Step 6. Once Talkback is disabled, click the "Back" icon on top of the screen until you reach the Settings screen. Here, scroll down and click Applications > Google App.
- Step 7. On the Google App screen, tap Notifications and then click More Settings. Now enable the Show cards to toggle and then tap No Thanks at the screen's bottom-left corner.
- Step 8. Search for Chrome on the Google search bar and then launch the app. Remember to accept the terms and tap No Thanks.
Step 9. After launching Chrome, search for https://frpfile.com/apk/ and then download the Google Account Manager 8, 9, 10 APK. Remember to download the APK that matches your OS version. Also, download the Bypass FRP -1.0 APK.
- Step 10. Install the downloaded APKs. Please note that you'll be prompted to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Step 11. Click the Ellipsis (3 dots) icon on the top-right corner of the password screen and then tap Browser Sign-In. You'll be asked to enter your new Google Account with a password you can easily remember.
- Step 12. Lastly, restart your phone, click Start, choose a network, and tap Next to access your phone without the Android Lock. That's it!
Part 4. How to Turn Off/On Talkback
Let's wrap up this guidepost with a few tricks to disable the Android Talkback feature.
Method 1. Turn on/off Talkback with Volume buttons
Disabling or enabling the Talkback feature using the Volume button is quick and easy. Just long-press the two Volume buttons until you see a pop-up dialog where you can enable/disable this feature. That was easy, right?
Method 2. Turn on/off Talkback with Google Assistant
Google Assistant can do almost everything you ask it to on your phone, including turning on/off Talkback. It's simple. Just say, "Ok, Google, enable Talkback." You can also command this voice assistant to disable Talkback.
Method 3. Turn on/off Talkback with Settings
If you like being handy, you can head right into the Settings app and do everything yourself. Open Settings and then tap Accessibility. Then, scroll down to Talkback and click it. Lastly, enable or disable the Talkback toggle.
So, which method do you prefer to remove FRP on your Samsung phone? Although using Talkback is free, this method can be a little complex and time-consuming. So, I recommend using Dr.Fone to bypass the annoying FRP lock on your Samsung phone. Remember, it also works with iPhones and other Android models. Give it a try!
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Unlock Samsung Phone
- 1.1 Forgot Samsung Password
- 1.2 Unlock Samsung
- 1.3 Bypass Samsung
- 1.4 Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.5 Samsung Unlock Code
- 1.6 Samsung Secret Code
- 1.7 Samsung SIM Network Unlock PIN
- 1.8 Free Samsung Unlock Codes
- 1.9 Free Samsung SIM Unlock
- 1.10 Galaxy SIM Unlock Apps
- 1.11 Unlock Samsung S5
- 1.12 Unlock Galaxy S4
- 1.13 Samsung S5 Unlock Code
- 1.14 Hack Samsung S3
- 1.15 Unlock Galaxy S3 Screen Lock
- 1.16 Unlock Samsung S2
- 1.17 Unlock Samsung Sim for free
- 1.18 Samsung S2 Free Unlock code
- 1.19 Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.20 Samsung S8/S7/S6/S5 Lock Screen
- 1.21 Samsung Reactivation Lock
- 1.22 Samsung Galaxy Unlock
- 1.23 Unlock Samsung Lock Password
- 1.24 Reset Samsung Phone That's Locked
- 1.25 Locked Out of S6
- 1.26 Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
- 2. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 2.1 Samsung M11 FRP bypass
- 2.2 Samsung M01 FRP bypass
- 2.3 Samsung J7 Prime FRP bypass
- 2.4 Samsung J6 FRP bypass
- 2.5 Samsung J4 FRP bypass
- 2.6 Samsung A51 FRP bypass
- 2.7 Samsung A50 FRP bypass
- 2.8 Samsung A30/A30s FRP bypass
- 2.9 Samsung A02/A02s FRP bypass
- 2.10 Samsung A01 Core FRP bypass
- 2.11 Samsung A01 FRP bypass
- 2.12 Samsung G532F FRP bypass
- 2.13 Samsung Grand Prime FRP bypass
- 3. Network Unlock Samsung