[Full Guide] Recover a Forgotten Samsung Account Password
- Part 1: What is Samsung ID?
- Part 2: Steps to Retrieve Samsung Account Password
- Part 3: What to Do if I forget Samsung Account ID
- Part 4: Retrieving your Samsung ID with your browser
A Samsung account is an account that you register in order to make the most out of owning your Samsung devices, whether we are talking tablets or phones, or perhaps SMART TVs. With registering it, you will be able to sync and update all Samsung apps without making any effort.
You should also keep in mind that Samsung uses the Galaxy Apps store more and more, and this separate store needs a Samsung account to be registered in order for you to use it on your phones. The good news is that registering an ID is completely free and can be completed in less than a minute through an easy process.
Also, in case you need a Samsung account forgot password option, or you have forgotten your ID, nothing to worry about, as the recovery options are also pretty easy to use.
If you forgot the Samsung account password you were using with your ID, the first thing you need to know is that there is no need to be nervous. This happens more often than you might believe, and all you need to do is to go through the Samsung account password reset process we prepared for you.
Step 1.Take your Samsung device and click on the Apps screen. From there, head to Settings, then tap on the General tab, choose Accounts and pick Samsung account from the list. Enter Account Settings and then the help section.
You will see the Forgot your ID or password. Click on that.
Step 2. The next step of the Samsung account forgot password tutorial is to pick the Find password tab and enter the email you have used to register your Samsung account in the ID field. Note that you can't use any other e-mail address except the one that is actually your Samsung ID.
Step 3.You will see a security code below. Make sure to enter it exactly the same in the field below it. Keep in mind that it is case-sensitive. When you have entered it right, choose to confirm, and this will automatically send an email to the email address you entered.
Step 4. Open the inbox of your mail on your device and choose the link given to you for the Samsung password recovery.
Step 5. You will be asked to enter the desired password two times, the first time to create it, and another time to confirm it.
Once you click confirm, you have successfully finished the Samsung account password tutorial. In the next part, we will show you how to behave in case you have forgotten your Samsung ID.
Sometimes things are more complicated, and you have not only forgotten the Samsung account password, but you also can't remember your Samsung ID. Again, there is no need to be upset, as your Samsung ID is nothing more than simply the e-mail address you have used when creating your Samsung account, and there are ways to retrace it, just keep on reading the tutorial we have prepared for you.
Step 1:Take your Samsung device and click on the Apps screen. From there, head to Settings, then tap on the General tab, choose Accounts and pick Samsung account from the list. Enter Account Settings and then the help section.
You will see the Forgot your ID or password. Click on that.
Step 2.Considering you are not using the Samsung Account password reset option, but you want to remember what your ID was, simply click on the Find ID tab.
You will now see a screen where you will be asked to enter your first and last name, as well as your date of birth. In the birth columns, it goes Day-Month-Year, so make sure you enter your birthday in that order.
Step 3.When you click on confirm, be patient as your device is now searching through the database. If it finds the information that matches with the data you provided, it will be listed like on the screen:
The first three letters and a complete domain name should be more than enough for you to remember which email address you used to create your Samsung account ID. Now you simply enter your login details and sign in to your account.
You don't have to use your device, and you can use your PC or laptop to retrieve the data about your account, including your ID and Samsung password.
Step 1.Put inhttp://help.content.samsung.com/in the address bar of your browser.
Once you get to the website, pick Find Email address / Password.
Step 2. You will have a choice between two tabs, to Find your e-mail, or to Find your password. In case of recovering your Samsung ID, click on the first one.
Step 3. You will be asked to enter your first and last name and your birthdate. Make sure you enter them correctly and click on confirm.
Please be patient, as the database is being searched. Once the results arrive, the matched e-mail info will be shown on the screen above, and you should be able to remember what your e-mail address for registering a Samsung account is.
When you have finished recovering your Samsung ID and your Samsung account password, all that is remaining for you to do is to sign in with your data and start using all the benefits having a Samsung account offers.
- Samsung Code
- 1. Samsung Unlock Code List
- 2. Samsung Reset Code List
- 3. Samsung Secret Code List
- 4. Check Screen Using Secret Codes
- 5. Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 6. Free Samsung Unlock Code
- 7. Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 8. Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlock Code
- Samsung A Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung A01 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung A02/A02s FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung A10/A10s FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung A11 FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung A12 FRP Bypass
- 8. Samsung A20/A20S FRP Bypass
- 9. Samsung A30/30s FRP Bypass
- 10. Samsung A50 FRP Bypass
- 11. Samsung A51 FRP Bypass
- Samsung J Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung J2 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung J4 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung J5 Prime FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung J6 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung J7 FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung J250 FRP Bypass
- Samsung FRP Bypass for Others
- 1. Samsung S7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung S22 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung M01 FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung M11 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung G532F FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung G531F/G531H FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung Google Verification Bypass
- 8. HushSMS APK FRP Unlock
- 9. Samsung Android 11 FRP Bypass
- Samsung Factory/Hard Reset
- 1. Reboot Samsung
- 2. Hard Reset Samsung
- 3. Reset Locked Samsung Phone
- 4. Reset Samsung Tablet
- 5. Reset Samsung Without Password
- 6. Reset Samsung Account Password
- 7. Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
- 8. Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
- 9. Reset Samsung Galaxy S5
- 10. Reset Samsung Galaxy S9/S10
- 11. Reset Samsung Galaxy J5/J7
- 12. Reset Samsung A12
- Samsung S Series Screen Unlock
- 1. Samsung S2 Screen Unlock
- 2. Samsung S3 Screen Unlock
- 3. Samsung S4 Screen Unlock
- 4. Samsung S5 Screen Unlock
- 5. Samsung S6 Screen Unlock
- 6. Samsung S7/S8 Screen Unlock
- 7. Samsung S20 Screen Unlock
- 8. Samsung S22 Ultra Screen Unlock
- 9. Hack Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Samsung Screen Unlock Tools
- 1. Best Samsung Unlock Software
- 2. Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen PIN
- 4. Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phones
- 5. Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
- 6. Unlock Home Screen Layout
- 7. Unlock Samsung Password
- 8. Remove Google Account
- 9. MDM Remove Tools
- 10. Samsung Knox Disable Guide
- 11. Samsung Reactivation Lock
- Samsung SIM Unlock