TECNO Master Reset Code to Restore Phone Factory Settings
If you have a TECNO mobile phone that is not functioning correctly or seems to have a software issue that is not getting resolved using the common techniques, you need to reset the settings. For this, you'll have to carry out the TECNO hard reset as a last resort to make your phone work again.
The TECNO Spark hard reset helps resolve software issues, removes any bugs that might be causing it to malfunction, and reboots your phone back to its new and original condition. However, when you hard reset TECNO Spark, it will restore your phone but erase all the data from your device. Therefore, before you, hard reset TECNO, make sure you create a backup if you have important data.
There are two ways for TECNO hard reset, the simpler method, and the general method. Let's go over the steps of each method one by one.
Part 1: How to Use TECNO Master Reset Code (Simpler Faster Method)
If you want to skip all the long steps to hard reset TECNO Spark, you can use the TECNO master reset code.
Using the TECNO master reset code to hard reset TECNO is a simple and fast method that re-installs the software on your device and erases all the data. In short, it carries out a cleansing process for the entire system.
Here are the simple steps to use the TECNO master reset code:
- Step 1: Open the keypad on your TECNO phone.
- Step 2: Now, dial *2767*3855# to factory reset your device.
- Step 3: Dial *#*#7780#*#* to factory format your phone. This code will reset all the settings and remove all the files and internal memory.
Part 2: General Method for TECNO t340 Phone Reset
If you want to hard reset TECNO Spark, TECNO t340, or other models of your TECNO phone from the settings, you can do so using the general method discussed below.
This method will delete all data from your device, including files in the internal memory; therefore, we suggest you backup your device to a Google account, so you don't lose any important information.
Here's how to hard reset TECNO from settings:
- Step 1: On your TECNO phone, go to “Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset.”
- Step 2: Scroll to the bottom and tap on “Reset Phone.”
- Step 3: It might ask you for a code or your Google account details to continue with the reset.
- Step 4: If you know your Google account credentials, enter them to hard reset the TECNO phone.
- Step 5: In case you don't have a Google account bound to your phone, you can use the default password for TECNO phones, which can either be 1234, 12345, 0000, or 00000.
- Step 6: The device will now reboot and restart after several minutes.
When your TECNO Spark hard reset is done, your phone will go back to its manufacturer's settings with all your data erased. However, there is a possibility that TECNO Spark 4 hard reset might not work and your phone does not function properly, and the previous issues are still there. In this case, a third-party screen unlocks tool might be a good option.
Part 3: What to Do If TECNO Factory Reset Does Not Work?
If hard resetting your TECNO Spark phone does not resolve the issues your phone encountered earlier, it's time to get help from a third-party tool like Dr. Fone - Screen Unlock (Android).
Dr.Fone is a screen unlock tool for Android devices that can easily remove passwords from your phone in just 5 minutes! This software also comes in handy if you want to factory reset your TECNO phone to resolve software bugs and issues.
The Best TECNO Hard Reset Tool for You to Solve Mobile Issues Within Minutes
- It is safe from bugs, malware, and viruses.
- It is still helpful even though you don't know the OS version of your devices.
- Everybody can handle it without any technical background.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate
Here are the steps to use Dr. Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) to hard reset the TECNO phone:
- Step 1: Download and launch Dr.Fone on your PC or Mac.
- Step 2: Click on the “Screen Unlock” option on the home screen.
- Step 3: Connect your TECNO Spark phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Step 4: Next, click on “Unlock Android Screen.”
- Step 5: A menu with several phone brands and models will appear. Select your phone's brand “TECNO” and model from that menu.
- Step 6: Now, power off your phone, hold the home, volume down, and power buttons simultaneously, and then press the volume up button.
- Step 7: This will put your TECNO phone in download mode, after which the recovery program will start downloading.
- Step 8: As soon as the download is complete, you will receive a notification on your PC. Click on “Remove Now.”
The recovery program will not only remove your TECNO Spark's screen unlock password, but it will also recover your device from the underlying issues that were causing it to malfunction.
It is quite common for smartphones to start acting up due to a system bug. However, hard resetting your device mostly resolves all issues.
So, if you have a TECNO Spark phone and want to go ahead with the TECNO hard reset feature, you can do so using the general method by factory resetting the device from settings, or you could use the simpler method involving the TECNO Master reset code.
And, if both these methods fail to resolve your phone's issues, you can go for a third-party tool Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock, to download a recovery program on your phone and get rid of the system issues and bugs.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked