Forgotten The Password Of Your Phone? Try These Fixes!
You can always stay in touch with friends, family, and coworkers thanks to voicemail support, which is provided by most cell phones. However, forgetting the voicemail passcode is simple when we must remember many codes to open various devices. Fortunately, there are workarounds you can use to get back into your voicemail mailbox. Keep reading to find out what to do if you forget your voicemail password.
Part 1: 3 Easy Ways To Reset Or Change Your Lost Voicemail Password
1. Contact your carrier
Your carrier can also unlock your voicemail. Get in touch with your carrier and ask for an unlock. For unlocking, your account may need to satisfy certain conditions. The request can take a few days to be processed after you submit it.
Get in touch with your carrier to find out the status of your unlock request.
The actions following should be followed when your carrier certifies that the voicemail has been reset.
- Take your SIM card out.
- Put the new SIM card in. Your gadget will turn on, and you will be able to generate a new voicemail password.
2. Use your code to reset password
To change your Voicemail password, use star codes. Fortunately, this process is quick and easy, and you won't need to contact customer care to change your password.
Use the star code as follows:
- Type #793# into the dialer app on your phone.
- Press the Call key.
- Await the instructions.
This will change your voicemail password to your phone's last four digits.
You can also reset your voicemail password, which means that you can generate a new code by resetting it from the settings. Let's have a look at how you can do this.
- Open My Wireless from your account summary.
- Select the device you wish to manage by scrolling to My Devices & Add-ons.
- Choosing Manage my device.
- Look under Device choices & settings, choose Reset voicemail password, then adhere to the on-screen instructions.
3. User carriers' apps or websites
All of the apps/websites below enable you to reset a voicemail password because they are purely user carrier apps or websites that are recommended officially.
Their voicemail is visually shown via the app.
Your voicemails will be converted to text by Vxt, which will then provide a preview on your lock screen.
Carrier: US Cellular, AT&T, MetroPCS, T-Mobile, Verizon, Alltel, Cricket
YouMail is an Android app that helps you to control visual voicemail. Additionally, it provides some great call-blocking features. With the help of this program, unsolicited calls will never longer ever reach you.
Carrier: US Cellular, AT&T, MetroPCS, T-Mobile, Verizon, Alltel.
- Visual voicemail from AT&T
You can view the caller's name and phone number before listening to their message, which makes monitoring your voicemail incredibly simple.
Carrier: US Cellular, AT&T, MetroPCS, T-Mobile, Verizon, Alltel, Cricket
Part 2: FAQs
1. How To Know My Default Voicemail Password?
Depending on your carrier, the default voicemail password is either the last seven or final four digits of your phone number. Your voicemails should be accessible if you dial the number without the area code. In this way, you can quickly get your default voicemail password.
2. Can I Remove My Voicemail Password?
From your mobile device, dial 123 to see the password for your voicemail. To enable (add) or disable (delete) your voicemail password, choose option 4. To enable or disable the screen password, select option 1. If your password has been deactivated, dialing 123 will not ask you to enter one.
3. How Can I Receive Voicemail Messages From Another Device?
You may access your mailbox on another phone if your phone is out of reach or the battery is dead. Make a call to your phone number from a different one. Tap the pound key (#) on the phone's dial pad after the prerecorded "Please leave a message" greeting has begun to play. Enter the pin from your voicemail to start receiving messages from another device.
Part 3: Best Tool When You Forgot The Phone Password!
The Best Tool to Remove the Phone Screen!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-13).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is the ultimate solution when you are sort of a person who always forgets passwords and does not even have any technical knowledge. We always recommend you use easy and safe tools; Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is one of them. Here's how you can use this tool when you forget the phone password and want to recover it on your own.
Step 1: Connect your phone
Installing Dr.Fone on your computer is the first step. From the list of available tools, select "Screen Unlock" from the drop-down menu.
When connecting your locked phone to the PC you wish to save the wallpapers after unlocking it, you should think about utilizing a USB cord. You must select the "Unlock Android Screen" option on the program.
Step 2. Select Unlock Android Screen
In this interface of Dr.Fone, please select “Unlock Android Screen” to keep your unlock process, or your phone cannot be unlocked as you wish.
Step 3. Select device model
Besides a part of Samsung and LG models, "100% Remove Screen Lock" includes most Android phone brands. Please choose your phone brand, and don’t make it wrong!
Here is the brand list; you can check it and find your phone brand.
Step 4. Enter into Recovery Mode
Then follow the instructions on the program to get the Android phone into Recovery Mode. Here we take 3 different models of Samsung phones as examples.
Note: Different brands have different steps to enter the Recovery Mode.
Go to the Recovery Mode on Samsung phone with Bixby
Go to the Recovery Mode on Samsung phone without Bixby
Go to Recovery Mode on Samsung phone with Home Button
Step 5. Instructions to Wipe Cache Partition
Good! You’re now in the final step, be careful to choose the correct options so that the whole process will be perfectly over.
Now no pattern or password is on your phone screen to bother you!
This is how you can easily get rid of phone lock issues.
The Bottom Line
The voicemail function on your mobile device is a crucial tool for improving your interpersonal relationships. You must always have access to it because of this. You may use your iPhone or Samsung smartphone to receive a temporary code even if you forget your password. Alternatively, you can follow instructions for resetting your passcode on the carrier's app or website.
Have you ever experienced voicemail lockout? Which technique did you employ to fix the issue? Did you know how to reset voicemail password on android? Comment below with your thoughts and let us know.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked