The Complete Guide on Samsung A21/A21s FRP Bypass
Looking for a Galaxy A21 or A21s FRP bypass tool?
The FRP feature on your Samsung Galaxy A21S will prevent the strangers to do a factory reset on your device. With FRP enabled on the Android phone, Google ID and password are required to proceed with the factory reset function and though introduced with the protection intention, the FRP lock at times can create a hassle.
For instance, if you forgot your Google ID details, have been gifted a Galaxy A21S phone with an FRP lock, or have purchased a refurbished device, doing a factory reset can now become an issue. In such scenarios you would need a bypass tool and this article will let you know the best tool for the Samsung A21S FRP bypass process.
- Part 1. Can Samsung A21&A21s Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset?
- Part 2. How to Bypass Samsung A21s FRP Lock
- Samsung A21 & A21s FRP Bypass on Devices Running Android 10 or Upgradable to Android 11/12
- Samsung A21s FRP Bypass Android 11 [After Upgrading]
- Part 3. Hot FAQs on Samsung A21s FRP
Part 1. Can Samsung A21&A21s Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset?
Yes, there are tools available that help with Samsung A21 & A21S Google Account Verification bypass. The choice of the programs will depend on the OS version of the device you are using.
Samsung Galaxy A21 & A21S phones were released in the year 2020 with Android 10 as the built-in OS. Later, the Android 11/12 versions of the OS were rolled out by Samsung for A21 & A21S phones. So, depending on if you are using the original built-in version or have upgraded your OS, the A21s FRP bypass tools can be selected.
Below, we have listed the best options for both OS versions using the PC. There are also a few methods like Odin and other Android FRP APK for Samsung a21 FRP bypass without pc.
Part 2. How to Bypass Samsung A21&A21s FRP Lock
Although all Android phones will face the problem of FRP Google lock as long as the Android system is above 5.0, for each phone, their current system model, the solution is different. So, next, we will give a detailed explanation of how to bypass FRP under different OS versions of the Samsung A21s mobile phone.
Method 1. Samsung A21 & A21s FRP Bypass on Devices Running Android 10 or Upgradable to Android 11/12
If you've been utilizing the native Android 10 version on your Galaxy A21 & A21S devices or have upgraded to Android 11/12, the optimal tool for bypassing FRP lock is Dr.Fone –Screen Unlock (Android). Using this Windows and Mac-based software, all types of screen locks including FRP on your Android devices can be conveniently removed.
Bypass Samsung A21/A21s FRP with the Best Lock Removal
- Bypass Google FRP without accounts or PIN codes.
- Easily move to a new FRP account, and you can enjoy all the features on your device.
- Except for FRP lock, it also unlocks the locked phone, like a PIN, fingerprint, or other screen locks.
- Bypass the FRP lock, with the highest success rate in the market.
The software is easy to use and in a few simple steps, the process can be completed even by non-tech-savvy users. You just need your locked Samsung devices and a PC with installed Dr. Fone software. Once the lock is bypassed and removed, it will be completely unlinked from the previous Google ID and thus cannot be traced or tracked.
Steps for FRP bypass Samsung A21 and A21+ using Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock
- Step 1. On your Windows or Mac system, download and install the Dr.Fone and from the home page choose the Screen Unlock function.
- Step 2. Next, select Unlock Android Screen/FRP and then select the Remove Google FRP Lock option.
- Step 3. Now on the software interface, select the All Android versions and then connect your phone to your system using a USB cable.
- Step 4. Follow on-screen prompts to open Emergency Call, tap #0# for a secret menu. Allow USB debugging and click Authorized on your computer.
- Step 5. Keep following the instructions as they appear and when you reach the Google Account Sign-In page, click on the Skip option.
The Google FRP lock will be bypassed and removed with this.
The above given are the brief steps for the process, to check the detailed steps for Samsung A21/A21S and other Android devices, check this FRP guide.
Method 2. Samsung A21&A21s FRP Bypass Android 11/12 [After Upgrading]
In case you have upgraded your Samsung A21 and A21s to Android 11/12 then the FRP lock can be bypassed using the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) method. In this method, commands and actions are sent from your computer to your Android device using ADB tools. There are different ADB tools like GSM flasher ADB bypass FRP tool using which a few commands are run that leads to removal of the lock.
Steps for Samsung A21&A21s FRP bypass Android 11 using the ADB method
After the ADB toolkit is installed, the below steps are to be followed.
- Step 1. Power on the Samsung phone, and using a USB cable, connect it to your system. Also, ensure that USB debugging mode is enabled on your phone.
- Step 2. Hold down the Shift key and then right-click at any place blank in the ADB folder and choose the Open command window here option.
- Step 3. Next, to remove the FRP A21s lock on your Samsung devices, the following ADB FRP bypass commands have to be entered into the Command Prompt window.
adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login/
adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity
adb shell content insert --uri content://settings/secure --bind name:s:user_setup_complete --bind value:s:1
Note: These commands have to be entered one by one and after each line hit the Enter button.
The FRP lock on your Samsung device will be removed after the commands are executed.
Limitations of using the ADB method
- The commands to remove the FRP lock are difficult to learn and also complicated.
- The method will not work even if a single letter, hyphen, or space is missed while writing the commands.
- To set the ADB on your system, technical know-how is needed.
- There is no surety that the method will work on all Android devices.
Part 3. Hot FAQs on Samsung A21&A21s FRP
1. Will Factory Reset Remove AA21&A21s FRP?
No, Factory Reset will not remove the FRP lock on the A21s device. In fact, it will enable the FRP lock and you need to either enter the Google details or use an FRP bypass tool.
2. How to turn off Samsung A21 & A21s FRP permanently?
To turn off the Samsung A21S and A21s FRP lock permanently, you need to delete the Google account associated with the phone. The steps for the same are enlisted below.
- Step 1. On your phone's home screen go to Apps.
- Step 2. Click on Settings > Accounts > Google > select the name of the Google account that is synced with the device.
- Step 3. On the top-right corner, tap on the More option.
- Step 4. Finally, click on the Remove Account option that will remove the selected Google Account and also will disable the FRP lock.
3. What will you get after bypassing FRP?
After the FRP lock is bypassed, you will gain complete access to the device and there will be no connection with the earlier associated Google account. The previous Google ID will not be able to trace or track you once the lock is bypassed.
4. How to Network Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21/A21s?
Unlocking Samsung A21/A21s without voiding the warranty is possible. Obtain a free unlock code from your carrier or explore third-party tools for a safe unlocking experience. For more information on unlocking Samsung Galaxy A21/A21s, visit Dr.Fone's comprehensive guide.
To bypass FRP lock on Galaxy A21 and A21S, the above listed are two methods. Though the ADB method for Samsung A21 FRP bypass might work if you are lucky, at the same time it is complicated and difficult. Thus, considering the limitations of ADB tools, Dr.Fone –Screen Unlock is the best solution to bypass and remove the lock in a quick and hassle-free manner.
- Samsung Code
- 1. Samsung Unlock Code List
- 2. Samsung Reset Code List
- 3. Samsung Secret Code List
- 4. Check Screen Using Secret Codes
- 5. Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 6. Free Samsung Unlock Code
- 7. Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 8. Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlock Code
- Samsung A Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung A01 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung A02/A02s FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung A10/A10s FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung A11 FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung A12 FRP Bypass
- 8. Samsung A20/A20S FRP Bypass
- 9. Samsung A30/30s FRP Bypass
- 10. Samsung A50 FRP Bypass
- 11. Samsung A51 FRP Bypass
- Samsung J Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung J2 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung J4 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung J5 Prime FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung J6 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung J7 FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung J250 FRP Bypass
- Samsung FRP Bypass for Others
- 1. Samsung S7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung S22 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung M01 FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung M11 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung G532F FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung G531F/G531H FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung Google Verification Bypass
- 8. HushSMS APK FRP Unlock
- 9. Samsung Android 11 FRP Bypass
- Samsung Factory/Hard Reset
- 1. Reboot Samsung
- 2. Hard Reset Samsung
- 3. Reset Locked Samsung Phone
- 4. Reset Samsung Tablet
- 5. Reset Samsung Without Password
- 6. Reset Samsung Account Password
- 7. Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
- 8. Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
- 9. Reset Samsung Galaxy S5
- 10. Reset Samsung Galaxy S9/S10
- 11. Reset Samsung Galaxy J5/J7
- 12. Reset Samsung A12
- Samsung S Series Screen Unlock
- 1. Samsung S2 Screen Unlock
- 2. Samsung S3 Screen Unlock
- 3. Samsung S4 Screen Unlock
- 4. Samsung S5 Screen Unlock
- 5. Samsung S6 Screen Unlock
- 6. Samsung S7/S8 Screen Unlock
- 7. Samsung S20 Screen Unlock
- 8. Samsung S22 Ultra Screen Unlock
- 9. Hack Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Samsung Screen Unlock Tools
- 1. Best Samsung Unlock Software
- 2. Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen PIN
- 4. Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phones
- 5. Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
- 6. Unlock Home Screen Layout
- 7. Unlock Samsung Password
- 8. Remove Google Account
- 9. MDM Remove Tools
- 10. Samsung Knox Disable Guide
- 11. Samsung Reactivation Lock
- Samsung SIM Unlock