How to Unlock Your TELUS Phone?
If you have been using a locked TELUS phone for a long time, it is the right time to unlock your phone. A carrier-locked phone doesn't let you use SIM cards from other companies.
Therefore, you are bound to use a SIM card from only one carrier. You will have to use the card even if the network conditions in your area are worse. Therefore, many people tend to unlock TELUS phones free.
This article presents the most effective ways to unlock TELUS devices. So, if you need to find out how to unlock TELUS phones, follow this guide. We have gathered those solutions through proper consultations with the experts. Therefore, we believe all our solutions are easy and safe.
- Part 1: Requirements You Must Know Before Unlocking Telus Phone
- Part 2: Unlock Your Telus Phone in 3 Steps
- 1. Contact your Service Provider and Get the Unlock Code
- 2. Obtain a New SIM Card and Insert It into the Device
- 3. Enter the Code
- 4. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
- Part 3: Why Should We Unlock TELUS Phones?
Part 1: Requirements You Must Know Before Unlocking Telus Phone
TELUS has set some rules for phones getting unlocked to keep them safe and ensure that nothing wrong happens. Your gadget should meet all the conditions before trying to unlock it. TELUS might decline any unlock demand that seems expected to cheat TELUS or its clients. The following is a list of the conditions required:
- The gadget is locked to the TELUS network (only TELUS can unlock TELUS phones)
- The phone isn't lost or involved in the theft.
Part 2: Unlock Your Telus Phone in 3 Steps
1. Contact your Service Provider and Get the Unlock Code
Before going for third-party software or technical approach, we suggest you contact your service provider TELUS. We recommend you call your service provider from another device and provide them with your phone details. TELUS will then give you an unlock code for your device. You can use this unlock code to network unlock your phone.
This process could take some time. It all depends upon the service of your phone provider.
However, it is a simple and effective approach to unlocking your phone. Once your phone is unlocked, you can use any SIM card on your device.
2. Obtain a New SIM Card and Insert It into the Device
This method is helpful if you use a SIM card other than the one unlocked for your phone. So, in such a case, you need to buy a new sim card. However, make sure to buy a SIM card from the carrier supported y your device. Now to unlock TELUS phone free of cost, follow these steps:
Step 1. Turn off your phone and open your phone SIM tray.
Step 2. Remove the SIM not supported by your phone (service provider).
Step 3. Insert the new SIM card in your phone SIM tray and turn on your device. Your phone will automatically start working with the new SIM card.
3. Enter the Code
After contacting TELUS, as discussed above, and getting the code, it is time to enter it. Follow the steps below to TELUS unlock phone:
- Turn off your phone by pressing the Side/Power button.
- Eject the TELUS SIM from your device and then turn on your device by pressing the Side button again.
- Type the code the TELUS service providers sent to you for your phone.
- After entering the code, your device will unlock automatically.
4. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
If you can't unlock your TELUS phone after contacting your service provider, you can use a network unlock tool to unlock it by yourself. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is an efficient and easy-to-use tool that allows users to sim unlock their Apple devices within a few minutes. With Dr.Fone, you don't need a code to unlock your device. You can install the application on your computer and use it to open the carrier lock and use sim cards from other carriers.
You can use Dr.Fone to unlock iPhone 5S to iPhone X running iOS 12.0 to iOS 14.8.1. Dr.Fone offers various other tools such as system repair, screen unlock, WhatsApp transfer, and virtual location. It is a one-stop solution for all of your smartphone problems. Here are the steps to unlock TELUS phones with Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock.
- Find the "Screen Unlock" in the interface of Dr.Fone.
- Now, select the "Remove SIM Locked" tab on the next page if you want to unlock your sim card or remove the network lock. Do remember that the sim unlock feature is only available for iOS device.
- Next, please have a connection between your PC and iPhone with a USB cable. After connecting your device, you can click on the "Start" option to begin the sim unlock process.
- You can see all the details about your device. Confirm those details. OK, it's time for "Unlock Now"
- Dr.Fone requires you to jailbreak your iOS device because the system can't remove the sim lock without it. If you don't know how to jailbreak your device, you can click on the "Jailbreak Guide" option to read the related instruction. You can also watch a tutorial video by Dr.Fone to jailbreak your iPhone by selecting the "Watch Video" option.
- After the iPhone jailbreak is successful, you need to complete the instructions below to set up your device. When they are over, proceed by clicking on the "Continue" option on the screen.
- Now please sit down and take a break, the SIM lock will disappear soon.
- After Dr.Fone finishes the sim unlock process, there is nothing as SIM lock obstacles on your iOS device.
Part 3: Why Should We Unlock TELUS Phones?
Different people have several reasons why they need TELUS unlock phone. However, most of the issues are concerned with the following:
- You may need to unlock your TELUS device if you want a new phone.
- If the available network has terrible service in your area, you may need to use another SIM card. However, to do so, you will need to unlock your phone first.
- Lastly, if the data and call plans are too expensive for your network compared to the others, you may need to change them. Therefore, you must change your SIM card, but SIM-unlock your device first.
The Bottom Line
Having the freedom to use any SIM card is a blessing indeed. It helps you in situations when a certain network won't work in an area. In such cases, you can change the SIM card and use the one with better signal strength and data plans. Therefore, this article focuses on how to unlock TELUS phone.
Moreover, we suggest you use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock for a quick, easy, and effective solution. It not only unlocks your device but also protects your essential data.
- 1 SIM Unlock
- Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- Unlock Android Code
- Unlock Android Without Code
- SIM Unlock my iPhone
- Get Free SIM Network Unlock Codes
- Best SIM Network Unlock Pin
- Top Galax SIM Unlock APK
- Top SIM Unlock APK
- SIM Unlock Code
- HTC SIM Unlock
- HTC Unlock Code Generators
- Android SIM Unlock
- Best SIM Unlock Service
- Motorola Unlock Code
- Unlock Moto G
- Unlock LG Phone
- LG Unlock Code
- Unlock Sony Xperia
- Sony Unlock Code
- Android Unlock Software
- Android SIM Unlock Generator
- Samsung Unlock Codes
- Carrier Unlock Android
- SIM Unlock Android without Code
- Unlock iPhone without SIM
- How to Unlock iPhone 6
- How to Unlock AT&T iPhone
- How to Unlock SIM on iPhone 7 Plus
- How to Unlock SIM Card without Jailbreak
- How to SIM Unlock iPhone
- How to Factory Unlock iPhone
- How to Unlock AT&T iPhone
- Unlock AT&T Phone
- Vodafone Unlock Code
- Unlock Telstra iPhone
- Unlock Verizon iPhone
- How to Unlock a Verizon Phone
- Unlock T Mobile iPhone
- Factory Unlock iPhone
- Check iPhone Unlock Status
- 2 IMEI