Backup data on your iOS devices easily and restore backup files selectively to any device.
How to Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone
WhatsApp is a cross-platform messaging App that has revolutionized the way of communication. It allows you to send messages, photos, and many other media files instantly. It is with no doubt that there are many Android users and iOS users who are using this app. With this app, you will receive and send messages and media easily. Therefore, at one point you may want to transfer photos from WhatsApp to PC. Extracting WhatsApp photos one by one to your computer is workable but hectic. In this article, we will show you a convenient quick way on how to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to new iPhone.
Have switched to a new Android phone? You can follow the solutions here to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
- Part 1. Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone in One Click
- Part 2. Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone Using Email Chat
- Part 3. Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone Using WhatsApp Backup
- Part 4. Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone Using Transfer Software
Part 1. Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone in One Click
Android to iPhone WhatsApp transfer is in high demand nowadays as more and more people switch to iPhone. Is there any solution that helps transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone without hassle?
Yeah, here is dr.fone - Restore Social App, a dedicated tool to transfer WhatsApp messages from any device to any device, and mostly importantly, in one click.
One click to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iOS, Android to Android, iOS to iOS, and iOS to Android.
- Backup WhatsApp messages from iPhone or Android to PC.
- Allow to preview and restore any item from the backup to iOS or Android.
- Export what you want from the backup to your computer.
- Support all iPhone and Android models
Follow these simple steps to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone:
- Install and launch the dr.fone tool on your computer, and get your Android and iPhone devices connected to the computer. From the main screen, select "Restore Social App" > "WhatsApp" > "Transfer WhatsApp messages".
- Once the Android and iPhone are detected, you can see the following screen.
- Click "Transfer" to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
- Now WhatsApp messages are being transferred from Android to iPhone. Wait until WhatsApp transfer completes, and you can then view Android WhatsApp messages on your iPhone.
One of the methods that you can use to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iPhone is the Email Chat method. This method is simple to use with only 4 steps. If you are looking to transfer a few conversations, then this is the right method for you. Below are the steps showing how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
Step 1: On your android device, open WhatsApp, go to "Settings" and click "Chat Settings". On the drop down list shown, click "Email Chat".
Step 2: Choose the WhatsApp conversation or history that you wish to transfer. A pop-up window saying "attaching media will generate a larger email message" will appear. Depending on your needs, you can click 'Without media" or "Attach Media".
Step 3: You will be prompted to key in your email number to the sending interface and then click "Send".
Step 4: Once you have sent, you can now log into your email on your new iPhone. You will be able to view your WhatsApp messages at your email account but you won't be able to sync the messages to your WhatsApp account.
This method is, however, very tedious as you have to email messages from one contact at a time. Thus, it is not suitable for mass transfer of WhatsApp history.
If you are not satisfied with the Email Chat method, there here is another way to a successful Android WhatsApp to iPhone transfer. You can use your WhatsApp Backup to transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. So how can you use this method? Below is a step-by-step guide that details how to transfer you WhatsApp messages to your iPhone using WhatsApp Backup. The steps are simple and easy to follow.
Below is a guide on how to transfer WhatsApp photos or messages to computer.
Step 1: On your old Android device, backup your WhatsApp messages. Once the backup is complete, go to "Settings" and click Chat Settings. On the drop-down list, that appears, click "Email Chat".
Step 2: Uninstall the WhatsApp application from your old Android device. Uninstalling the app shouldn't be hard and will take only a few seconds.
Step 3: Download and install WhatsApp program on your new iPhone. Once you have installed, use your original phone number to register your WhatsApp account on the new device.
You will then receive a pop-up window saying that a messages backup was found.
Step 4: Once you get the backup, it is time to restore the backup to your iPhone. To transfer your WhatsApp history, click "Restore" command. Your WhatsApp messages will then be transferred from your android device to your new iPhone. The transfer process will take some time depending on the size of your backup. Wait until the process has finished successfully.
To successfully transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone, make sure that you uninstall the WhatsApp application from your old device after backing up your messages.
One such software is the Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp transfer.This app will allow you to backup your WhatsApp messages from your android to your computer and be able to restore the chat history from your PC to your iPhone. It also lets you transfer WhatsApp between Android and iPhone.
Below is a simple step-by-step tutorial that details out how to use the Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer + app to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iPhone.
Step 1: Download and install the Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer + on your PC and the launch the program.
Step 2: Using USB cables, connect the Android and iPhone devices to your computer. You will get some on-screen tips on how to make your devices recognized by the app. On your phone agree to "Backup My Data" when it pops up and don't provide your password.
Step 3: On your PC, go to the android device. The program will automatically display all your WhatsApp conversations in the device. Right-click on the device name and select "Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone".
You now know of three methods with which you can use to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. The above methods can also be used to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. Select one that best suits your needs and be sure to successfully transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
- 1 WhatsApp Backup
- Backup WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Online Backup
- WhatsApp Auto Backup
- WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- Backup WhatsApp Photos/Video
- 2 Whatsapp Recovery
- Android Whatsapp Recovery
- Restore WhatsApp Messages
- Restore WhatsApp Backup
- Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Recover WhatsApp Pictures
- Free WhatsApp Recovery Software
- Retrieve iPhone WhatsApp Messages
- 3 Whatsapp Transfer
- Move WhatsApp to SD Card
- Transfer WhatsApp Account
- Copy WhatsApp to PC
- Backuptrans Alternative
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Anroid
- Send WhatsApp Messages
- Export WhatsApp History on iPhone
- Print WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from iPhone to Computer