4 Easy Ways to Transfer Whatsapp Data from Android to iOS
- 1 WhatsApp Backup
- Backup WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Online Backup
- WhatsApp Auto Backup
- WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- Backup WhatsApp Photos/Video
- 2 Whatsapp Recovery
- Android Whatsapp Recovery
- Restore WhatsApp Messages
- Restore WhatsApp Backup
- Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Recover WhatsApp Pictures
- Free WhatsApp Recovery Software
- Retrieve iPhone WhatsApp Messages
- 3 Whatsapp Transfer
- Move WhatsApp to SD Card
- Transfer WhatsApp Account
- Copy WhatsApp to PC
- Backuptrans Alternative
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Anroid
- Export WhatsApp History on iPhone
- Print WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from Android to Computer
Whatsapp isn't just a globally used social media platform and the best way to connect with people worldwide. The platform bridges the communication network between families and friends. But when it comes to WhatsApp data transfer from Android to iOS, people don't share good reviews. Do you also have no idea how to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to ios? Don't worry then, because this article will give you a brief guide over the entire process. In no time, you will learn how you can transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iOS in 4 easy steps. So without further ado, get into this article.
Part 1: How to transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone 13/12/11/X/8
So you have recently shifted to iPhone from your former Android. No wonder everything was going well until an issue struck. Do you want to transfer WhatsApp data from your previous Android device to your new iPhone but don't know exactly how to do it?
However, it can be an incredibly complex task if manually done, especially if you aren't tech-savvy. But luckily, we have the best software available which can eliminate all the hassles for you on the go.
The name of the software is Dr.Fone – Whatsapp Transfer that has grown quite popular and a straightforward approach among users to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone.
It doesn't matter if you have iPhone 13/12/11/X/8; if you have this software installed on your PC, you can get the whole job done in no time.
Using the Dr.Fone software, you can –
- Transfer Whatsapp history seamlessly from one device to another
- Even WhatsApp business chat is transferable between the devices via this software
- On a single tap, you can even back up your WhatsApp history
- And the best thing is, the software provides you with a hybrid solution as you don't just transfer data from Android to iOS, but iOS to Android, Android to Android and iOS to iOS as well.
The software answers your query about transferring WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. Backup LINE/Viber/Kik/WeChat Chat History if your WhatsApp issue has been resolved, the software also supports multiple apps.
Step 1. Download the software first on your desktop (Windows 0r Mac) using the given link - Dr.Fone – Whatsapp Transfer
Launch the software and select the "WhatsApp transfer" option available on the home page.
Step 2: Inside the "WhatsApp transfer" option, you will be exposed to the options on the left panel. Simply choose "Whatsapp" from there.Step 3: Going ahead in the options, you will see "Transfer Whatsapp Messages."
Step 4: After this is done, you need to connect your Android and iOS device to the PC with their respective cables.
Step 5: Check the positions of the phones now. You can flip them if the source or target devices are not correct. Click on the "Flip" button for this. Once everything is set, tap on the "Transfer" button.
Step 6: Tap on "Continue" once you see a pop-up on the screen. This pop-up asks you if you are comfortable proceeding as the step will erase the existing WhatsApp data on your target device.
Step 7: The transfer will begin now and you need to sit back and relax as the program will do the rest. When all the WhatsApp data gets transferred, you will receive a notification, as shown in the image below.
Part 2: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone via Email Chat
Alternatively, you can send all the WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone via Email Chat. The alternative may sound a bit surprising for many people, but WhatsApp makes this option available to its users. Let's take a look at the methods stated below-
Step 1: First, access your Whatsapp Account on your Android Device.
Step 2: Reach out to Whatsapp's "Settings" section. You can find it at the top after tapping on 3 vertical dots.
Step 3: Now, choose the "Chats" section.
Step 3: Once you enter the "Chats" section, you will see a segment "Chat History," so click on it.
Step 4: Inside "chat history," you will see the "Export Chat" option you need to tap on, so do the same.
Step 5: You need to choose the person whose chat you want to export. Now you can get an idea that you can only export the chats one by one, which is time-consuming.
Step 6: After selecting the chat, choose whether you want to attach media or not.
Step 7: After this, tap on the "Gmail" icon from the options and type the email address where you want to export the chat. These steps will send all the chats to your desired email address.
Step 8: Now, this way, you have transferred WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. You can take your iPhone now and open the same Email ID where you have sent the chat. You can access it now.
Part 3: Official Way to Shift WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone
It can sometimes turn out a hectic task when you transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iOS devices via Email. But it has certain limitations that don't make the alternative a good option.
Hence, we advise people to use the only professional method that drops the complexities ratio to zero. You can transfer anything from WhatsApp data to another device professionally. But make sure you keep a few things in mind when performing the job. These includes:
- You will have to ensure a safe backup of every information or WhatsApp data if you can export all these to a new device. E.g., you can back up profile photos, individual chats, group chats, media or even the personal setting you had done on WhatsApp in the previous device.
- According to WhatsApp, you can't transfer WhatsApp chat history from any android device to iOS using an official way. Currently, the app only allows you to transfer WhatsApp chat history from iOS devices to Samsung Android devices. However, in the coming months, the app is planning to bring more upgrades in this feature, but you may have to deal with such issues for now.
Pro Tip: How to Backup, View and Restore WhatsApp Data to Any device
What if you want to backup and restore your WhatsApp data between cross platforms? Luckily, Dr.Fone – WhatsApp Transfer has a feature that allows you to backup, view and restore WhatsApp data to any device in a few easy steps. You can back up and restore chats and overall media on standard WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business. You can also backup LINE/Viber/Kik/WeChat Chat History using the software. In a nutshell, it is a one-stop solution for your entire back-up and restore jobs across multiple devices.
The process of shifting WhatsApp data from Android to iOS should no longer be that stress-deriving as the software solution we described in the article above simplify the whole process. So no longer do you need to question how to shift WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone because the explanation is very simple. So what are you waiting for? Use the methods and alternatives covered in the article and promptly resolve a common WhatsApp concern.