The Ultimate Guide: How to Bypass FRP Using Your PC in 2023
One of the security features that come with Android devices is Factory Reset Protection where if attempt to reset the device, it will ask for a Google ID and password which was earlier used in the device. Though the FRP feature is introduced with the purpose of your device protection, at times, the need arises to bypass the same. For instance, if you have forgotten your Google ID details or have been gifted a phone, or have purchased a second-hand device with an FRP lock, you would need tools that could bypass FRP with a computer. The content below will help you learn in detail about these tools.
Part 1: Is it Possible to Bypass FRP with PC Software Free?
Yes, FRP lock on Android devices can be bypassed using the tools and programs designed to get the task done.
If you enter your Google ID and password on your Android phone, the FRP feature automatically gets activated. Now whenever an attempt for factory reset is made, a message appears, asking to sign in using the Google Account that was earlier synced on the device. So, if you now have the Google account details, the process is simple and straightforward, but what if you do not have the Google ID and the password.
Also, it is quite possible that you might have forgotten your Google details or do not have them in case the refurbished device is purchased or has been gifted to you. In such situations, there is only one solution to factory reset your device and that is to bypass the FRP lock.
PC-based and other tools are available that can help to bypass FRP without a Google account or PIN code. So no matter whether you are looking for Motorola FRP bypass with the computer, Samsung j3 bypass google account with a computer, or for any other Android device, tools are available.
Part 2: How Do I Bypass FRP with A Computer?
If you are looking for a program that can help you bypass FRP with a computer in a hassle-free manner, we recommend Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock as the best option. Wondershare Dr.Fone supports users to bypass FRP on various device brands, including Sumsang, Xiaomi,Redmi,OPPO,Realme. Using this expert tool download the free bypass FRP tool, and you can disable several screen locks from your Android devices through a Windows-based system. The process is simple and does not require any advanced technical know-how.
The Most Efficient Way to Bypass FRP with PC Software.
- Easily bypass the Google “Verify your account” requirement after a hard reset.
- Various device brands are supported: Sumsang, Xiaomi, Redmi, OPPO, Realme.
- Except for FRP bypass, it also works perfectly to unlock your screen lock without a password.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
In addition to FRP, you can even bypass other screen locks based on fingerprint, password, PIN, and pattern. The program works on all popular Android devices including Samsung, LG, Huawei, and more.
Steps for FRP bypass with PC using Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock
- Step 1. Launch the software and select Screen Unlock from the main page of the software and here also ensure that the phone is connected to the WiFi.
- Step 2. Choose Android and then on the next screen select the Remove Google FRP Lock option.
- Step 3. Select from the available OS versions according to your phone brand. Here let's take Xiaomi for example.
- Step 4. Then Dr.Fone will start to download driver. When the downloading process is done, turn off the device and connect it to computer during which you need to press Volume Up and Down simutaneously for around 3 seconds.
- Step 5. The lock on your connected Android device will be removed successfully.
Tips: Easily bypass Google FRP on Android with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). It effortlessly resolves issues like lost Google accounts, forgotten PIN codes, and unlocking used phones. Supported brands include Samsung, Xiaomi, Redmi, Oppo, Realme, and Vivo. Get detailed device-specific guides for Xiaomi/Redmi/OPPO/Realme/Vivo and Samsung phones.
Part 3: The Other Way to Try to Bypass FRP on ZTE/LG/Vivo with PC [Untested]
Another way to bypass FRP lock on your Android devices like Vivo, LG, ZTE, and others with a PC is by using a program called Odin that is also known as Samsung Flash Tool. Earlier the tool was used only by the service center but now it is available for the general users and the public. While using this method, the Flash Samsung Firmware is used for customizing the ROM on the phone for performing the system recovery.
The Odin program is a Windows-based tool, compatible working with Windows XP, Vista, and later versions of the OS.
Steps to Bypass FRP Using Odin
Before proceeding with the below steps, ensure you have downloaded the Odin Android ROM flashing tool, FRP reset firmware file, and also the Android USB drivers.
- Step 1. First of all, download the FRP files compatible with your device and then install the Odin flash tool on your Windows system.
- Step 2. Next, you need to enter the device into the download mode after which Run the Odin tool as administrator on your system and then connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Step 3. The connected phone will add to the interface of Odin automatically.
- Step 4. A zip files list will now appear on the interface from which you need to choose AP, CP, CSC, browse windows and choose downloaded reset files.
- Step 5. After the files are added, select the Start option and the process will begin on your phone.
- Step 6. After the process is complete, a PASS message will appear with which the FRP lock will be removed from your phone.
Drawbacks of Using the Odin Method
- The process is lengthy and quite complicated and can be a problem, especially for non-tech users.
- If the phone is soft-bricked, it cannot be entered into the download mode and thus Odin method cannot be used.
- The Odin method generally works on the earlier versions of the Android devices and is not successful on the latest Android 10/11 models. So if you try Samsung a20 FRP bypass with PC or Samsung a21/a10 FRP bypass with pc, this method will most probably not work.
- An abnormal reset can make your phone brick.
To bypass the FRP lock on your Android devices using a PC, Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) works as the best tool. The software is quick to download and also easy to use. Samsung A01 FRP bypass with pc as well as other Android devices are compatible with the software.
- Android Password Lock
- 1. Reset Lock Screen Password
- 2. Ways to Unlock Android Phone
- 3. Unlock Wi-Fi Networks
- 4. Reset Gmail Password on Android
- 5. Unlock Android Phone Password
- 6. Unlock Android Without Password
- Android Pattern Lock
- Android Pin/Fingerprint Lock
- 1. Unlock Android Fingerprint Lock
- 2. Recover a Locked Device
- 3. Remove Screen Lock PIN
- 4. Enable or Disable Screen Lock PIN
- Android Screen Lock
- 1. Android Lock Screen Wallpapers
- 2. Lock Screen Settings
- 3. Customize Lock Screen Widgets
- 4. Apps to Reinvent Your Android
- 5. Lock Screen Wallpaper on Android
- 6. Unlock Android with Broken Screen
- Android Screen Unlock
- 1. Android Device Manager Unlock
- 2. Unlocking Android Phone Screen
- 3. Bypass Android Face Lock
- 4. Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 5. Bypass Lock Screen By Emergency Call
- 6. Remove Synced Google Account
- 7. Unlock Android without Data Loss
- 8. Unlock Phone without Google Account
- 9. Unlock Android phone
- 10. Reset a Locked Android Phone
- 11.Turn On and Use Smart Lock
- 12.Best 10 Unlock Apps For Android
- Android SIM Unlock
- 1. Easily Unlock Android SIM
- 2. 5 Android Unlock Software
- 3. Carrier Unlock Phone to Use SIM
- 4. Change Android Imei without Root
- 5. How to Change SIM PIN on Android
- 6. Best Unlocked Android Phones
- Android Unlock Code
- 1. Lock Apps to Protect Information
- 2. Unlock Secret Features on Phone
- 3. Android SIM Unlock Code Generator
- 4. Ways to Sim Unlock Phone
- 5. Remove Sim Lock without Code
- 6. Updated Android Factory Reset Code
- Google FRP Bypass