How to Unlock a Phone Without Having the Password?
A SIM-locked phone lets you use a SIM card from a single network carrier. You don't have the freedom to choose a SIM card of your liking. Therefore, you will rebound to use a single network even if their service is terrible.
So, if you are disappointed with getting locked off your phone and looking for free unlock phone codes, you are at the right place and site. Learn how you can unlock phone for free.
Unlocking a smartphone is, in many cases, essential when your phone is locked. However, unlocking your cell phone is straightforward and efficient. So, if you are not content with your current network, look at our solutions. We suggest you follow our guide carefully for a safe and secure unlocking experience.
Part 1: Best Methods to Unlock Your Phone for Free
1. Contact your Service Provider for an Unlock Code
You can unlock phones with unlock codes or other updates proposed by your provider. A few service providers will finish the unlocking system on the store. Others will unlock your phone from their office while you sit at your home.
The Network Unlock Code (NUC), also known as a PIN or Control Key, permits you to unlock a cell phone from its network. You can demand free unlock phone codes if you've not gotten a NUC.
If you want to unlock your phone without a NUC, assuming you failed to remember your PIN, you can figure out how here. If you, as of now, have a NUC, there are various ways of using it, relying upon your phone mode.
You can get an unlock code from your carrier when you pay for the phone. Also, you have to meet their conditions for unlocking. You can contact your network/carrier provider to demand to unlock when you meet the conditions. After asking them to unlock my phone for free, they will send an unlock code.
2. Some Free Unlock Code Websites
Preferably, you ought to unlock your phone through the carrier. Yet, if their terms do not qualify, you might still need to unlock it. You will have to make it happen through a third-party website. Most of them are free, but there are exceptions.
The web is brimming with sites that sell network unlock codes for your particular phone. Depending upon the region you are in, the maker of the phone, and the carrier you use, you ought to find many for free. Firstly, you don't need to spend any buck on that.
However, if the website asks, ay no more than 30 dollars, if the dealer disagrees, you will find SIM unlock codes less expensive elsewhere. You can get some unlock codes for as low as $10.
You do this freely by writing "unlock my phone" in Google. However, we look at online surveys and mentions to find the best sites for you. We have ruled out the sites whose code didn't work. Here are the absolute best places to get phone unlocking codes:
- Free Unlocks
- Unlock Radar
- Discharge My Code
- The Unlock Arena
- Doctor SIM
Note that not all of these are free sites. Most of them offer free unlocking for your phone.
Part 2: Efficient Ways to Unlock Your Phone
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
You can easily unlock your phone if you are an Android user, but iPhone and iPad users can only use expert tools like Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock to network-unlock their devices. If your iPhone is network-locked, you can't use sim cards from other carriers. The only way to remedy that is by completing the unlock requirements to get a code or use Dr.Fone to unlock it. With Dr.Fone, you can unlock your iPhone within a few minutes, and you don't need a specific code.
You can also use Dr.Fone to perform system repairs on your Android or iOS device. Dr.Fone also enables users to remove screen locks and transfer WhatsApp. It is basically a one-stop solution for all of your smartphone-related issues. Here are the steps to network unlock your phone with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock.
- Open the "Screen Unlock" part from the main interface of our app.
- Before you find out "Remove SIM Locked" feature, you cannot take advantage of other service providers besides the one you use now.
- 2 conditions here for the rest part, a cable to connect your PC and iPhone, and the "Start" option to begin the unlock process.
- Wait for Dr.Fone to recognize the device connection, you should ensure that they check out with your device and click on the "Unlock Now" option.
- Here are 2 ways to help you to jailbreak your device. And without jailbreak, it's impossible to remove SIM locks.
- Dr.Fone can give you some details to continue the removal process. Just do as these instructions say, and you can get a satisfying result.
- For instant, SIM lock removal will be over. You can check you the SIM lock status on your device.
- You can now stop worrying about SIM restrictions on your device.
Part 3: FAQs
1. What are the prerequisites to unlocking my phone?
The prerequisites before unlocking a phone from the carrier are simple. The common ones are:
- You must have paid the full amount for your phone.
- The phone shouldn't be involved in any theft or criminal activity.
- Some carriers require that your phone shouldn't be active for more than 12 months.
- IMEI of your phone.
- Account holder's details.
- Your phone number.
2. Is it legal to unlock my phone?
Yes, it is legal to unlock a phone if it's SIM-locked. Moreover, many authorities claim that service providers shouldn't even sell locked phones.
3. When do we need to unlock our phones?
We need to unlock our phones in the following situations:
- The network reach is terrible.
- Their data and call plans are very expensive.
- You are moving to another region, etc.
The Bottom Line
Using a locked phone can be troublesome. It won't let you use the services of other networks. Therefore, we have written this guide on how to unlock a phone for free. The solutions discussed here are simple and easy; however, we strongly suggest you use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock for a safer experience.
- 1 SIM Unlock
- Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- Unlock Android Code
- Unlock Android Without Code
- SIM Unlock my iPhone
- Get Free SIM Network Unlock Codes
- Best SIM Network Unlock Pin
- Top Galax SIM Unlock APK
- Top SIM Unlock APK
- SIM Unlock Code
- HTC SIM Unlock
- HTC Unlock Code Generators
- Android SIM Unlock
- Best SIM Unlock Service
- Motorola Unlock Code
- Unlock Moto G
- Unlock LG Phone
- LG Unlock Code
- Unlock Sony Xperia
- Sony Unlock Code
- Android Unlock Software
- Android SIM Unlock Generator
- Samsung Unlock Codes
- Carrier Unlock Android
- SIM Unlock Android without Code
- Unlock iPhone without SIM
- How to Unlock iPhone 6
- How to Unlock AT&T iPhone
- How to Unlock SIM on iPhone 7 Plus
- How to Unlock SIM Card without Jailbreak
- How to SIM Unlock iPhone
- How to Factory Unlock iPhone
- How to Unlock AT&T iPhone
- Unlock AT&T Phone
- Vodafone Unlock Code
- Unlock Telstra iPhone
- Unlock Verizon iPhone
- How to Unlock a Verizon Phone
- Unlock T Mobile iPhone
- Factory Unlock iPhone
- Check iPhone Unlock Status
- 2 IMEI