Unlocking iOS 14 Lock Screen: 3 Foolproof Methods that Actually Work
The competition in the market between Android and iOS has been increased ever since the features are increasing. People get attracted by anything that is new and unique. The competitive brands are taking things seriously and are coming up with the eye-catching mobile body and mesmerizing features.
Someone who is new in the Apple world must not be aware of the security activation lock and many other different features. No one can use your Apple device without the activation lock. The fact that user can remove all the data from iPhone whenever they want and can even restore it instantly gets user attention.
Looking more into the iPhone world, people might be confused between the lock screen and activation lock. Also, they might be facing the problem of how to bypass the lock screen of iPhone iOS 14. Let us answer your questions and provide you some knowledge.
Part 1. Can Someone Bypass the iOS 14 Activation Lock?
Protecting user's information is among the core objectives of Apple. For this purpose, an activation lock has been developed for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple Watch users. The lock prevents any other person from using your apple device in case it's lost or stolen.
The phones that are iOS 7 or above versions do not need to manually enable the lock because it is auto-enabled once the phone is switched on. The strong security concerns behind this lock do not allow your device's misuse from someone who is using it for the wrong purpose.
Apple’s activation server saves your Apple ID, and in case the phone is turned off, or any erasing activity is observed, then the device will ask to unlock the iCloud activation. Suppose you have purchased a phone from someone, and it asks for an activation lock. That is because the device is still linked with the old owner and hence, will not allow you to access the phone.
For this, if the device is asking for an activation lock, the user cannot bypass the iOS 14 activation lock. The only way to get rid of that is to break the link between the Apple device and the prior owner, but that requires Apple ID.
Part 2. Bypass iPhone Lock Screen iOS 14 without Passcode [No iTunes]
The major difference between the lock screen and activation lock is that the lock screen can be bypassed without the password but, the user can never bypass the activation lock as it marks the security boundary of Apple.
You might be wondering how to escape the lock screen without a password because it is possible that you might forget the password, and now you can't open your phone. Let's look at how you can do this;
The commonly faced problem of many iOS users was that they forget the password but later, an amazing solution to this problem as Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock application was known and used by almost all iOS users. Some of its features are;
- The application is easy to use. It does not need any technical skill to use it, and everyone can handle the application.
- It can unlock a disabled iPhone even if the user doesn't have the passcode.
- It fully supports iPhone 8, iPhone X, and all the latest models of iPhone.
- You don't have to worry if you got a second-hand phone because Dr.Fone can unlock it.
Let us now show you how to use the application and enjoy life with iPhone;
Step 1: Download Dr.Fone
The user is requested to download Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock on Windows or Mac system from its official website. Once it's downloaded, you should install it and then, it will be ready to use. Launch it whenever you want to bypass the iPhone lock screen.
As you will launch the application, the home page will appear from that, and you have to select ‘Screen Unlock’ that is on the left.
Step 2: Make a Connection
The user is now supposed to make the connection between iPhone and the system and let the application automatically detect it. When you are ready to initiate the action, just click on the button 'Unlock iOS Screen.'
Step 3: Activate DFU Mode
Once the system has detected the phone, the user is advised to activate the DFU mode by turning off the phone and connecting it to the computer.
Step 4: Information for Confirmation
The next window will ask for some basic information regarding the iOS device and version.
Step 5: Firmware Update
Click on the 'Download' button at the bottom to get the firmware update for your phone. This might take some time as the firmware update for your phone is being downloaded. As that's done, click on the 'Unlock Now' button on the screen.
Step 3: Select the Path
Select the saving path where you want to save your screenshots. For this, click on the “Settings” and go to “Screenshots and recording settings.”
You will see the option “Save to.” Guide the path, and all taken screenshots will be stored at the selected location.
Provide the system with an on-screen confirmation code to continue the process. When that is done, the interface will notify you. By clicking on the 'Try Again' button, you can repeat the process.
Part 3. Erase iPhone from iCloud [Apple ID & Password]
People keep on switching between Android and iOS. Not everyone sticks to one thing, and so do passionate mobile users do. But suppose someone is changing their phone and they want to delete the iPhone from iCloud, both the Apple ID and its password; what should be done in such a scenario?
The user can easily bypass the lock screen on their iPhone from iCloud only if their Find My iPhone feature is turned on. Let us take you through the steps that will help you to do the task;
- User is firstly supposed to log in to iCloud.com on their computer or any other device in use by using the Apple ID and password.
In case the user has enabled the two-factor authentication on iPhone, then they should hit 'Trust' and enter the six-digit verification code sent to their iPhones on the iCloud web.
- Once that is done, and you have logged in to iCloud, select the option of 'Find iPhone.'
- Now, the user should select and click on 'All Devices, located at the top of the browser.
- The system will now ask for your Apple ID and password; provide that.
- After you have done that, a list of all the devices will appear. You are now supposed to select your device and click on the option of 'Erase iPhone.'
- Doing this will wipe all the data, settings and, also the password.
Part 4. Restore iOS 14 iPhone to Factory Reset by iTunes
Most iPhone users have synced the Apple device to iTunes. This helps them to recover the data in case it is lost. If the user has created an appropriate backup across iTunes, they can easily carry out the process of bypassing the lock screen. In other words, iPhone users have everything saved without the fear of being lost.
iPhone users can even restore their phones to factory settings without losing anything and by just using iTunes. Let us show you how it is done;
- Users should start the process by turning their phone off and connecting it to the computer.
- Now, the user should press and hold the 'Home' button and 'Power' button together. Release them when you see 'Connect to iTunes' on the screen.
- Once that is done, the user is now requested that from the menu on the left side of the screen, select 'Summary.'
- A new window will appear, the Summary window. From this, the user is supposed to select the option of 'Restore iPhone.'
- Selecting the restore option, a confirmation window will appear on the screen, asking the user to confirm the decision of the restore process.
- As soon as iTunes has finished the restoring process, the phone is ready and reset.
Users can now retrieve all the data that has been backed up on iTunes.
The article has covered a sufficient portion of knowledge for the user regarding how they can bypass iPhone lock screen iOS 14. The difference between the common confusion of lock screen and activation screen and also a few tips and tricks have been discussed.
- Access Locked iPhone
- 1. Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
- 2. Erase Locked iPhone
- 3. Get Into Locked iPhone
- 4. Factory Reset Locked iPhone
- 5. Reset Locked iPhone
- 6. iPhone Is Disabled
- iPhone Lock Screen
- 1. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- 2. Unlock Forget iPhone PIN
- 3. Unlock iPhone When Forgot Passcode
- 4. iPhone Lock Screen With Notification
- 5. Remove Passcode From iPhone
- 6. Unlock Found iPhone
- 7. Unlock iPhone without Computer
- 8. Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 9. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPhone without Face ID
- 11. Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 12. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- 13. Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
- 14. Unlock iFace ID While Wearing Mask
- 15. Lock Apps on iPhone
- 16. Bypass iPhone Passcode
- 17. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without PC
- 18. Unlock iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 19. Unlock iPhone 7/6 without PC
- 20. Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
- 21. Reset iPhone Password
- 22. Bad ESN/Blacklisted IMEI on iPhone
- Remove iCloud Lock
- 1. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 2. Remove Activate Lock without Apple ID
- 3. Remove Activate Lock without Password
- 4. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 5. Crack iCloud-Locked iPhones to Sell
- 6. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- Unlock Apple ID
- 1. iPhone Asking for Apple ID Randomly
- 2. Get Apple ID Off without Password
- 3. Remove an Apple ID from iPhone
- 4. Remove Apple ID without Password
- Remove SIM Lock
- 1. Unlock iPhone Using Unlock Chip
- 2. Unlock iPhone for Free
- 3. Unlock iPhone Online
- 4. Unlock EE iPhone
- 5. Factory Unlock iPhone
- 6. SIM Unlock iPhone
- 7. Unlock AT&T iPhone
- 8. Unlock iPhone with IMEI Code
- 9. Unlock iPhone without SIM Card
- 10. Unlock Cricket iPhone
- 11. Unlock iPhone MetroPCS
- 12. Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- 13. Unlock Telstra iPhone
- 14. Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- 15. Unlock Verizon iPhone
- 16. iPhone IMEI Checker
- 17. Check If iPhone Is Unlocked
- Unlock iPhone MDM
- 1. MDM On iPhone
- 2. Remove MDM from iPhone
- 3. Remote Management on iPhone
- 4. Unlock MDM Softwares
- 5. MDM VS MAM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode