[Fast&Easy] How to Reset iPhone 11?
Let us travel back with you to the times when people used to write a letter and communicate. People used to travel on horses and camels and used to reach the destination within weeks. No one from that time had ever imagined that a day would come when people could see each other using a small device with a camera and an internet connection.
Time flies, and things, people, technology, everything around us changes. We are talking on a huge scale, but if we shrink the conversation to just one phone, so yes, every new model differs from the previous model. Talking specifically about iPhone, every new model has changed body and features from the last model, and so people need help and guideline on how to use new things.
Similarly, iPhone 11 users might need help with few things like how they can force restart iPhone 11, or maybe they don't know how to reset iPhone 11. You are in the right place because we will provide you solutions to your problems.
Part 1. How to reset iPhone 11 without a Password? [without iTunes]
iPhone users belong to a different world. A world that has its own problems and a world of unique solutions to solve those problems. An example of such a scenario is that an iPhone user forgets phone passcode, and now they cannot use their phone. What possible solution will help such a person?
An amazing application that comes with so many benefits that help iPhone users to resolve any trouble is Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock. The wonderous application is easy to use, and the process is completed within few seconds. You might be interested in knowing more about Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock so, let us share some of its features with you;
- The application is very convenient to use as it works on both Mac and Windows.
- The screen unlock application can remove Apple or iCloud passwords even if they do not have account details.
- No technical skills are required to use the application.
- It fully supports iPhone X, iPhone 11, and the latest iPhone models.
- Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock can easily unlock 4-digit or even 6-digit screen passcode, Face ID, or Touch ID.
Imagine you shifted from android to iPhone recently, and you bought a second-hand iPhone. You must face issues in using it, and so the application will seem tough to use, but for all new users, we are providing the step by step guide to use Dr.Fone application;
Step 1: Download Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock
First of all, the user is advised to download Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock from its official website on their Windows or Mac system. After that, please install the application so that it is ready to use. Once that is done, launch the application whenever you want to use it and do it within minutes.
As the application is launched, the Welcome Screen will appear. From that screen, the user is supposed to select the option of 'Screen Unlock.'
Step 2: Time to Connect
The next step to proceed with the process is to connect the phone with the system.
Connect your iPhone with the system and then let the Screen Unlock application automatically detect it. To initiate the process, the user is requested to select the 'Unlock iOS Screen' button and let the magic begin.
Step 3: DFU Activation
When the application has detected your iPhone now, you need to do your part by activating the DFU mode. In case you don't know how to do that, the steps are shared with you on screen.
Step 3: Confirmation of Model
Next, confirm the model of your device model and system version that the tool has detected. If the system has made an error in identifying your device and want to change it, select the right option from the dropdown menu.
Step 4: Firmware Update
In this next step, the application will ask several informative questions regarding their iOS device. User is requested to provide the relevant information asked from them and then, once that is done, click on the 'Start button that will allow the download of Firmware Update for your device.
This might take a few minutes as the update is being downloaded, but the user is supposed to click on the 'Unlock Now' button as soon as that is done.
Step 5: Provide Confirmation
This is the final step of the process that asks the user to provide the confirmation code application. The user is advised to enter the code that is visible on the screen. As the code is entered, the process is completed, and the interface will notify the user about that.
You can repeat the process if the screen is not unlocked by clicking on the 'Try Again' button.
Part 2. How to factory reset iPhone 11 with iTunes?
Most iPhone users are aware of iTunes, and they have synced their devices with iTunes because they know that once the data is backed up at iTunes, it cannot be lost. iPhones users live without the fear of losing mobile data, and that's actually a blessing.
Still, few iPhone users might not know about iTunes and even don't know how to reset iPhone 11. Before resetting an iPhone 11 with iTunes, the user needs to ensure the latest iTunes latest version within their device for proper operations. Along with that, they should make sure that their 'Find My iPhone' and 'Activation Lock' services are turned off before initiating a factory reset.
So, bringing ease in the life of iPhone 11 users and sharing the ways from which they can factory reset their devices using iTunes are;Restore iPhone through iTunes:
The following steps will help users to restore iPhone using iTunes and reset the phone to factory settings;
- At first, the user is requested to turn off the iPhone.
- The next step demands the user to connect the iPhone with the computer by plugging it in and, after that, opening iTunes.
- Once iTunes is opened, you will be able to see a menu on the left-hand side of the screen; from that menu, select the option of 'Summary.'
- Now, at this point, a new screen will appear. From that screen, the user is requested to select the option of 'Restore iPhone.'
- After that, a new window will open, asking the user to confirm the decision that they want to restore iPhone.
- Once iTunes finishes the process, your iPhone is restored to factory settings.
- As the iPhone is restored into its factory settings, you can back up your data through iTunes. This can be done by clicking on the ‘Restore Backup’ option provided in the list.
Part 3. How to force reset iPhone 11 when Frozen? (No Data Loss)
The different models of the iPhone have different ways to do different things. The changing models have changed the way to do things. Taking the simplest example of restarting your iPhone, different iPhones restart in different ways.
Suppose you have iPhone 11, and it is frozen. You want to make an urgent call, but the phone is not letting you do so. What possible thing can be done in this scenario? Force restart might do the job, but do you know how to do that in iPhone 11? Or, is restart the correct way to solve the problem because you might lose data while doing that.
Bringing answers to all these questions and sharing the solution to this problem. Allow us to share a way that will help iPhone 11 users to restart their phones using buttons.
- For iPhone 11 users, you should press and quickly release the Volume Up button on the phone's left side.
- Then, for the next step, users are requested to press and quickly release the Volume Down button on the phone's left side.
- For the final step to restart your iPhone 11, you are supposed to press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the right side of the phone until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Users should not worry if the phone gets dark because it is shut down and it reboots. So, the darkness is temporary.
We hope that the provided information in this article regarding iPhone 11, its problems, and the solution to those problems is enough for the users, and it helps them in the best way. Not only that, but people who recently shifted to iPhone or those who purchased iPhone 11 will find so much useful knowledge that will help them to learn the phone easily.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
iDevices Screen Lock
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Bypass iOS 14 Lock Screen
- Hard Reset on iOS 14 iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 12 without Password
- Reset iPhone 11 without Password
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 7/ 7 Plus without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPhone Passcode
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iPhone
- iPad Lock Screen
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Reset iPad Password
- Reset iPad without Password
- Locked out of iPad
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- iPad Unlock Software
- Unlock Disabled iPad without iTunes
- iPod is Diabled Connect to iTunes
- Unlock Apple ID
- Unlock MDM
- Apple MDM
- iPad MDM
- Delete MDM from School iPad
- Remove MDM from iPhone
- Bypass MDM on iPhone
- Bypass MDM iOS 14
- Remove MDM from iPhone and Mac
- Remove MDM from iPad
- Jailbreak Remove MDM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode