How to Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 without a Google Account
“I want to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 without Google Account, but I don't know how to do it. ”
A user from Quora says so. When you use a Google account on your latest Android devices including Samsung Galaxy S8, the FRP lock automatically gets activated which prevents unauthorized access to the device when it's stolen or misplaced. So, to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy S8, you would need to enter your Google credentials to verify. But what if you have forgotten your Google ID and password, how will you factory reset your device? No worries as there are workaround and tools available that can let you factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 without a Google account and assist in the Samsung S8 FRP bypass process.
What will you Get after FRP Bypass?
- You will get full access to your Samsung Device and you can now log in using another Google account after the S8 FRP bypass process.
- Allows doing FRP bypass using Windows as well as Mac systems
- Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock (Android) allows removing all types of locks on your Samsung screen including password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprints.
Learn about these methods in the following parts of the topic.
Part 1: How to start the Samsung s8 FRP bypass?
So, if you have forgotten your Google details or have purchased a second-hand device with an FRP lock, you would need a tool that can help with the Samsung S8 FRP bypass process to open the device without Google credentials. The best tool for this task that we recommend here is Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). Using this versatile tool all types of screen locks can be disabled quickly and this also includes the FRP bypass lock. The software can be easily handled even by non-tech-savvy users making it apt for all. The software can also work on Android devices for which you are not sure of the OS version.
The process of removing and bypassing the lock involves a few simple steps and the software is compatible with all Android devices running on OS version 6 and above. All popular Android devices including Samsung, LG, Huawei, and others are supported by which Windows-based Samsung S8 FRP bypass tool.
Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 without a Google Account
- 4 screen lock types are available: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Easily remove the lock screen; No need to root your device.
- Everybody can handle it without any technical background.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate
Steps for Samsung Galaxy S8 Factory Reset Protection Bypass Using Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock
Step 1. Download, install and run the Dr.Fone software on our system and from the main interface choose the “Screen Unlock” option. Also, ensure that your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi.
Step 2. Next, choose Unlock Android/FRP to move ahead and then select the Remove Google FRP Lock option.
Step 3. From the available versions shown, choose the Android 6/9/10 option and then connect your Samsung device to your system using a USB cable.
Step 4. After the Samsung device is successfully connected, information will appear on the software interface for you to confirm after which notification to your device will be sent.
Step 5. Next, follow the instructions as they appear and then open dr.fonetoolkit.com in the browser after which the PIN option will appear for you to set a PIN for the further steps.
Step 6. Select Do not require and then click on the Continue button.
Step 7. Keep following the instructions as they appear and then when the page of Google Account sign-in appears, choose the skip option and then finally click on the Skip button will let you bypass the FRP lock.
The above listed are the brief steps of the S8 FRP bypass process. To check the complete and details steps, check this FRP guide for FRP S8 as well as other Android devices.
Part 2: How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy S8 without PC (May Not Work)
Most of the FRP bypass removal tools work through PC. But if you do not have an access to a system there is a method of TalkBack that can be tried. The below-listed method to bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy S8 without a PC is complicated and there is no surety of its success. The process may work or may not work. Still, if you want to try, the below listed are the steps for Samsung S8 FRP bypass without a PC.
- Step 1. First of all, ensure that your Samsung device is connected to a WiFi network, and then go to Samsung Let’s go page and use 2 fingers to tap on the screen to enable the TalkBack feature.
- Step 2. Next, tap on the Emergency call at the bottom and then enter 112 and tap on the +icon.
- Step 3. Next Power and Volume button now need to be pressed simultaneously after which click on the three dots present at the top-right corner.
- Step 4. Search for Add to Contacts and then add a new account with a number.
- Step 5. Now, look for the contact which you have just added and then type www.youtube.com to send it to the selected number.
- Step 6. From the message chat now click on www.youtube.com and from the video description on YouTube, click on any link.
- Step 7. A Google Chrome page will open where you need to go to the URL link to get the Apex Launcher APK and then you need to launch the same.
- Step 8. Next, go to Settings> Lock screen security > Other security settings device > Administration > Toggle Off Find My Device.
- Step 9. Now go to Settings > Apps> Show system apps.
- Step 10. Disable the Google Account Manager as well as the Google Play Services and install bypass FRP APK.
- Step 11. Go to Settings > Cloud & account > Enter your Google account.
- Step 12. Go to Settings > Apps to enable Google Play Services.
- Step 13. Now finally the FRP lock will bypass and you can restart your Samsung Galaxy device.
If the above steps work, you will be successful with Samsung s8 bypass google account without PC.
Part 3: How to turn off FRP lock on Galaxy S8 without PC
To avoid getting the FRP lock screen on your Samsung device, the lock can be turned off, but it will reduce the security of the device and can be easily reset by anyone without any restrictions. But in case you are planning to sell your Samsung device or gift it to someone, you can turn off the FRP lock on the device.
If you want to turn off the FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy S8 without using a PC, follow the steps below:
- Step 1. On your Samsung device, open the Settings menu and then go to the Accounts and Backup option. Choose the Accounts option.
- Step 2. Now check for the Google Account in the list with which the FRP lock is associated.
- Step 3. Select the account identified and then click on Remove account. The associated account will be deleted and with this FRP lock will also be removed and will no longer be required to reset the device.
The FRP lock is for the safety of your Samsung device but the lock can become a hassle when you have forgotten your Google details or have purchased a second-hand phone which is locked. Using an FRP bypass tool like Dr. Fone- Screen Unlock (Android) here works as the best solution. The latest software version can be downloaded from its official site to FRP Samsung S8 bypass.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked