Samsung Unlock Codes to Unlock Most Samsung Phone
This is the tutorial to help you defreeze any Samsung model using Samsung unlock codes. By considering the following instructions, you can also unlock the device even if it is hard locked. The Samsung unlock codes we mentioned here can work on all Samsung models like Note 2 and Galaxy S4. We are also sharing some of the Samsung unlock codes if you have any problem in unlocking process. So, let's start with tips to unlock any model of your device.
In case you enter the SIM card from other network and your device doesn't ask for Samsung SIM unlock code, try these steps –
If it not works, tap "Dismiss" button and enter the code "*2767*3855#" on the keypad and try again. Keep in mind that all of your data will be formatted.
Part 2: Entering Samsung unlock codes on Different Models
1. Unlock Code for Samsung SGH-E400
2. Unlock Code for Samsung SGH-X100
3. Network Unlock Samsung SGH 2100
4. Unlock Samsung J600
5. Enter Samsung Unlock codes on SGH-P207
6. Unlock Samsung SGH-A800
7. Unlock Samsung SGH V200
8. Unlock Samsung SGH A400
9. Samsung SGH E500 Unlock
Part 3: dr.fone - Unlock (Android)
dr.fone - Unlock (Android) is the most comprehensive solution for all the lock problems on your Android device. If you are stuck with a locked Samsung phone, we recommend you to give Wondershare dr.fone a try. Whether It is considered to be the best and safe alternative to all the technical and complex ways to unlock your Samsung devices. If you are not good at complex unlock codes and you are a general user, you should use dr.fone for risk-free operation.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
- Remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody can handle it.
- Supports any carrier out there, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series. More is coming.
Steps to unlock Samsung phone
Part 4: Conclusion
We recommend you to consider the above codes as general information to unlock your Samsung phones. It is better to ask the network provider to get it fixed, if you have any problem. If you are having trouble using your Samsung Galaxy phone because it's locked, you should give dr.fone - Unlock (Android) a try. It is user-friendly and convenient way to fix all the issues with your Android device.
- 1. Unlock Samsung Phone
- 1.1 Forgot Samsung Password
- 1.2 Unlock Samsung
- 1.3 Bypass Samsung
- 1.4 Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.5 Samsung Unlock Code
- 1.6 Samsung Secret Code
- 1.7 Samsung SIM Network Unlock PIN
- 1.8 Free Samsung Unlock Codes
- 1.9 Free Samsung SIM Unlock
- 1.10 Galxay SIM Unlock Apps
- 1.11 Unlock Samsung S5
- 1.12 Unlock Galaxy S4
- 1.13 Samsung S5 Unlock Code
- 1.14 Hack Samsung S3
- 1.15 Unlock Galaxy S3 Screen Lock
- 1.16 Unlock Samsung S2
- 1.17 Unlock Samsung Sim for free
- 1.18 Samsung S2 Free Unlock code
- 1.19 Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.20 Samsung S8/S7/S6/S5 Lock Screen
- 1.21 Samsung Reactivation Lock
- 1.22 Samsung Galaxy Unlock
- 1.23 Unlock Samsung Lock Password
- 1.24 Reset Samsung Phone That's Locked
- 1.25 Locked Out of S6