Samsung Unlock Codes to Unlock Most Samsung Phone
This is the tutorial to help you unfreeze any Samsung model using Samsung unlock codes. By considering the following instructions, you can also unlock the device even if it is hard locked. The Samsung unlock codes we mentioned here can work on all Samsung models like Note 2 and Galaxy S4. We are also sharing some of the Samsung unlock codes if you have any problem in the unlocking process. So, let's start with tips to unlock any model of your device.
- Turn your Samsung device off
- Insert a SIM card from another network
- Turn the phone on
- It will prompt for unlock code
- Enter the code and your device is good to go!
In case you enter the SIM card from other network and your device doesn't ask for Samsung SIM unlock code, try these steps –
- Open the phone dialer and enter the code - #7465625*638*#
- When it asks for code, enter the 8-digit Samsung network unlock code.
- Switch off your phone
- Insert the SIM card from other carriers and turn on your device again.
- When it prompts for unlock codes for Samsung, type UNFREEZE code. If it doesn't prompt you, go to the phone dialer and type UNFREEZE and press enter, call or send. It will send you an unsuccessful message but you shouldn't worry about it.
- When you disable the phone freeze, the SP Lock screen or Network lock will be seen.
- Enter Samsung unlock codes provided for Network lock. Enter SERVICE PROVIDER code for SP lock.
- Now your device is unlocked.
If it not works, tap the "Dismiss" button and enter the code "*2767*3855#" on the keypad and try again. Keep in mind that all of your data will be formatted.
- You may try this way with or without a SIM card
- Enter the code - #7465625*638*CODE# (CODE is the Samsung network unlock code sent to you).
- If it shows "Phone deactivated" it means the phone is unlocked
- Again, you may try this step with our without the original SIM card.
- Enter the code - #0111*CODE# (CODE is your Samsung SIM unlock code)
Part 2: Entering Samsung unlock codes on Different Models
- Turn your phone on without SIM card
- Enter #0111*CODE#
- It would notify "Network Lock Deactivated"
- The device will reboot and be ready to use
1. Unlock Code for Samsung SGH-E400
- Turn your Samsung device on after inserting the SIM card and Type *2767*688# and press Exit.
- Turn your phone off and insert any other SIM. Turn on and type the code – 00000000.
- Reboot the phone and type the code #*7337#
- Now your phone is unlocked for other SIM cards.
2. Unlock Code for Samsung SGH-X100
- First of all, insert the SIM card and turn your device on. Type the code *#9998*3323# and Exit.
- Choose #7 from the menu.
- Reboot your phone and type *0141#and press Call button.
- Switch off your phone and insert other SIM and switch on. Enter the code – 00000000.
- Reboot the phone and type the code - #*7337#
- Now your phone is unlocked and ready to use on another network.
3. Network Unlock Samsung SGH 2100
- Backup your phone settings first
- Enter the code *2767*3855# *2767*2878# and your device will reboot automatically.
- Try it without a SIM card if it doesn't work.
4. Unlock Samsung J600
- Enter Samsung SIM unlock code - #0111*UNLOCK# or #0149*UNFREEZE#
5. Enter Samsung Unlock codes on SGH-P207
- Type *2767*3855# to reset your device to original factory setting and it will reboot
- Turn on your device after inserting unaccepted SIM card
- It will show Wrong SIM message
- Now you have to enter the code - * #9998*3323#
- Tap the soft key on the right corner
- It will show a menu where you have to scroll through the Malloc Fail option. The device will reboot and show the normal service screen.
- Enter the code *0141# and dial
- It will show a personalized screen with the name of the existing network provider
- Restart your phone
- Tap left soft key to go back to the menu
- It will show settings in the bottom corner
- Choose 7 – Security
- Choose 6 – SIM-Lock
- Hit 1 – Disable
- Then enter eight zeros (00000000) and it will show SIM Lock disabled
- Your device is now unlocked and ready to use
6. Unlock Samsung SGH-A800
- It is advised to backup your device settings before you try this code. Save all contacts, messages, and other info to the memory card or SIM, as it removes the phone memory once reset.
- Enter the code *2767*637# and it will reboot your phone automatically.
7. Unlock Samsung SGH V200
- Backup your phone settings
- Enter the code *2767*7822573738# and your device will reboot.
- After reboot, it's ready to use on other networks.
- If it doesn't work, remove SIM and do it without SIM and try the code once again.
8. Unlock Samsung SGH A400
- Backup your phone to save all contacts and private info.
- Insert the SIM, turn on the phone and enter *2767*637# and your device will reboot automatically.
- Remove your SIM and do it without it and enter the code and see if it works now.
9. Samsung SGH E500 Unlock
- Insert your SIM and type *2767*688#and hit Exit
- Type the code #*7337#
- If it doesn't work, try this step without a SIM card.
- Backup your phone settings
- Enter the code *2767*3855# *2767*2878# and your device will reboot
- Try it without a SIM card if it doesn't work. I hope it will work.
Part 3: Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) is the most comprehensive solution for all the lock problems on your Android device. If you are stuck with a locked Samsung phone, we recommend you to give Wondershare Dr.Fone a try. Whether It is considered to be the best and safe alternative to all the technical and complex ways to unlock your Samsung devices. If you are not good at complex unlock codes and you are a general user, you should use Dr.Fone for risk-free operation.
Remove Android lock screen in 5 minutes
- Remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody can handle it.
- Supports any carrier out there, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series. More is coming.
Steps to unlock Samsung phone
Tips: This tool can also bypass the passcode on other locked Android phones including Huawei, Lenovo, Oneplus. However, it will wipe all data and turn your phone to the factory reset after unlocking.
Part 4: Conclusion
We recommend you to consider the above codes as general information to unlock your Samsung phones. It is better to ask the network provider to get it fixed if you have any problem. If you are having trouble using your Samsung Galaxy phone because it's locked, you should give Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) a try. It is a user-friendly and convenient way to fix all the issues with your Android device.
- 1. Unlock Samsung Phone
- 1.1 Forgot Samsung Password
- 1.2 Unlock Samsung
- 1.3 Bypass Samsung
- 1.4 Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.5 Samsung Unlock Code
- 1.6 Samsung Secret Code
- 1.7 Samsung SIM Network Unlock PIN
- 1.8 Free Samsung Unlock Codes
- 1.9 Free Samsung SIM Unlock
- 1.10 Galxay SIM Unlock Apps
- 1.11 Unlock Samsung S5
- 1.12 Unlock Galaxy S4
- 1.13 Samsung S5 Unlock Code
- 1.14 Hack Samsung S3
- 1.15 Unlock Galaxy S3 Screen Lock
- 1.16 Unlock Samsung S2
- 1.17 Unlock Samsung Sim for free
- 1.18 Samsung S2 Free Unlock code
- 1.19 Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.20 Samsung S8/S7/S6/S5 Lock Screen
- 1.21 Samsung Reactivation Lock
- 1.22 Samsung Galaxy Unlock
- 1.23 Unlock Samsung Lock Password
- 1.24 Reset Samsung Phone That's Locked
- 1.25 Locked Out of S6