Top 10 Pokemon related discord server you should know
Want to catch rare creatures in Pokemon Go? If yes, then you need to enter a Pokemon Go Discord server. Of course, there’s the traditional way of finding and catching Pokemon in the game. But, it’s safe to say that not everyone has the time and patience to walk in different directions just to collect a Pokemon. Moreover, some rare creatures in the game are hidden so precisely that it can become a bit challenging to find and catch them.
So, if you’re looking for a simpler way to snipe rare creatures in Pokemon Go, it would be better to use a dedicated Pokemon GO Discord server. But, since there are too many Pokemon Go discords, it might get a bit challenging to find the right one. To make your job easier, we’re going to share the top 10 Pokemon related Discord servers you can use to snipe different creatures in Pokemon Go.
Part 1: What are the discord sever main features?
First, let’s answer the most common query about the Pokemon Go discord server, i.e., Why would someone need a discord server at all? As we mentioned earlier finding rare creatures in Pokemon Go is not an easy task, especially if you live in a crowded city. Since there’ll be too many Pokespots and spawn shops to explore, it’ll get too hectic to find a specific creature.
This is when a Pokemon GO discord server will help. A discord server contains information about active channels where you can find coordinates of various Pokemon Go characters. As a result, it’ll become easier to snipe and catch those hard-to-find creatures in the game. You can also find information about individual characters and check which one would be suitable for your collection.
Once you have got the coordinates for a Pokemon Go character, all you have to do is navigate to it using the real-time directions and snipe it without any hassle. That’s how you can use a discord server to catch characters in Pokemon Go.
Part 2: Top 10 Pokemon theme discord server
So, now that you’re familiar with the use of a Pokemon GO discord server, let’s check out the top 10 discord servers of 2020.
1. Pokemon GO Coordinates
Pokemon Go Coordinates is a team-based discord server where you can join different teams. When you’ll ask to join the server, you’ll have to choose a team according to your role. Once entered in the discord, you can then either choose one of the channels to find Pokemon coordinates or request for exclusive raids. If you’re lucky, you might also get the opportunity to join someone else’s raid and share the rewards.
With 80,000 active members, PokeSniper is probably the most popular discord server for Pokemon Go. Even though there is a dedicated PokeSniper website, the discord server has some exclusive features that make it a reliable tool for all Pokemon GO players. With PokeSniper, you can quickly find and snipe the rare, 100IV, and high CP Pokemon creatures. You can either go solo or join with other members in the community to snipe Pokemon.
NecroBot is a platform that players have been using since the very beginning. Since it lets you snipe Pokemon using Pokemon Go’s original code, there’s a huge probability of catching rare and unique characters.
But, while using the NecroBot2 discord server, you’ll have to take precautions to protect your Pokemon GO account. If you get caught, Niantic will most likely ban your account and it’ll get too difficult to get it back. As far as the features are concerned, you can easily find coordinates for Pokemon 100IV characters and also join Pokemon GO discussions.
As the name implies, NYCPokeMap is exclusively available for players living in NewYork. It’s a great Pokemon GO discord server for anyone who finds it difficult to catch rare Pokemon in NYC. NYCPokeMap is a community of players who regularly update the discord server with exclusive locations of PokeSpots and spawning locations. In addition to this, you can also find the latest news updates about Pokemon Go.
If you’re looking for a Pokemon GO discord that’ll help you complete your PokeDox, PokeXperience is the right option. With a community of active members, the discord server gets real-time updates about the coordinates of locations that you can use to snipe creatures. Also, you can navigate through different channels to snipe a specific Pokemon and complete your PokeDox challenges.
6. Catch ‘Em All
Catch ‘Em All is a Pokemon GO Discord server with 50,000 active members. Even though a few of these members are bots, it won’t be a challenge to find real-time location updates on this discord server. There are thousands of players who continuously put out the latest information about Pokemon, making it convenient for others to complete their PokeDox.
7. 100IV Club
Remember PokeSnipers? Well, the 100IV club is its subsidiary discord server. Being controlled by PokeSniper, its features and user interface resembles PokeSniper. But, it’s quite useful for Pokemon trainers. With different channels, you can find different coordinates without any hassle. Moreover, you can also join the community of other 100IV club members for some rare interactions.
If you’ve been playing Pokemon Go for a while, you may already know PokeDex100. It’s a popular Pokemon Go hunting platform that provides spawning guides and information about coordinates. However, if you want to go in detail and interact with other players, PokeDex100 has also designed a dedicated Pokemon Go discord server. Here you’ll receive real-time updates from other players in the community and share coordinates as well.
9. PokeVerse Chapter 2
PokeVerse chapter 2 is a pretty unique discord server where you can get detailed information about spawning locations and coordinates. But, what separates PokeVerse Chapter 2 from other discord servers is that it also allows players to join ongoing battles, find Gyms/Pokespots, and even breed Pokemon.
Want to catch Pokemon in Houston, Texas? Well, we’ve got the right solution for you. HoustonPokeMap is a Pokemon GO Discord server that specifically caters to the players living in Houston. It’s managed by a small community of people and you can get information about all the coordinates and spawning locations in Houston.
Part 3: Drfone virtual location - official discord server
So, that concludes our list of different discord servers for Pokemon Go. If you’re looking forward to catching rare Pokemon Go characters, you can use any of these discords as per your preferences.
Now, there’s one downside of using discord servers. Even after using a Pokemon Go discord server, you’ll have to manually navigate to the specific coordinates. But, if you don’t have the time to walk around, you can simply use DrFone Virtual Locations.
It’s a location spoofing tool for iOS that’ll help you fake your GPS movement on the map. This means you’ll be able to catch Pokemon without going out at all. You can simply set a fake GPS location and specify a customized movement speed to catch the Pokemon.
Here are a few features you’ll get while using DrFone Virtual Location.
- Pokemon GO Joystick to simulate GPS movement on the map
- Navigate to the desired location with one click
- Customize movement speed to control how you’ll move on the map
So, if you also want to save time while catching all the rare Pokemon characters, make sure to use DrFone Virtual location to do the job.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking