5 Best ways to Unlock Google Pixel 4a Screen
I updated my Google Pixel 4a, which doesn't seem to unlock now. I think there is some technical issue with my phone. Please, guide me on how I can fix this issue.
Pixel phones are great in design, performance, and technical support. However, sometimes when you forget your screen lock, things can be hectic. There are times when you even lose your data. There are many solutions available to this problem, but many of them have their cons. Therefore, you might find this article to help you in Pixel 4a unlock.
We have gathered a list of solutions that you may find best. Anyway, if you want to cope with it quickly, why not unlock your Pixel 4a with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock? Keep following to find out how you can perform Pixel 4a 5G unlock.
- Part 1: Don't Forget Popular Unlock Methods before Unlocking your Pixel 4a
- Part 2: Some Types of Blockages your Pixel 4a May Have
- Part 3: 5 Easy Ways to Unlock your Pixel 4a with a Forgotten Password or Pattern
Part 1: Don't Forget Popular Unlock Methods before Unlocking your Pixel 4a
Instead of going for the solution, first, you need to see whether your Googe Pixel 4a is locked. You must check all the unlocking strategies for Pixel 4a unlock. Normally, for added security, your phone might have standard screen lock strategies, for example,
- It might have a pattern lock, so try drawing the pattern with your finger.
- It can also have a 4-digit PIN, so you must check it.
- Your phone might be locked using your fingerprint, Iris, or intelligent scan, so don't look for a solution before trying these unlocking techniques.
- Lastly, try Pixel 4a face unlock.
Part 2: Some Types of Blockages your Pixel 4a May Have
Your Pixel 4a can get locked in different situations. Sometimes the screen may get locked and won't recognize the password. It is the most common locking type and happens in almost every case. Other than that, the user might forget the password and has no way to unlock it. Lastly, network carriers can lock phones sold in a bundle. You can purchase a new phone with SIM Network PIN Blocked. When you put a SIM card into such a phone, you will see a message saying that Google Pixel 4A is locked.
Part 3: 5 Easy Ways to Unlock your Pixel 4a with a Forgotten Password or Pattern
1. Use a Google account by Answering Security Questions
A security feature asks you a few questions while creating a Google account. Users can then use these questions to recover their accounts when they forget their passwords. So, answer these questions accurately for Google Pixel 4a 5G unlock. Here's how you can do so:
- When you fail to attempt the correct password multiple times, your screen will display a Forgot Pattern or Password option.
- Click the Forgot Password option to enter and then go for the "Answer Questions" option. Then you can start answering the questions for Pixel 4a unlock.
- Answer them correctly to let Google open your phone
- Consequently, you will unlock your Pixel 4a.
- Please create a new password (the one you can remember) for your phone after performing the steps above.
2. By your Gmail
A Google account is the simplest thing you can use to unlock Pixel 4a 5G. It is a common strategy, and even an amateur can use it. So, before going for complex methods, try using Gmail ID for Google Pixel 4a 5G unlock:
- Your Pixel 4a shows the Forgot Pattern or Password option when you try multiple wrong attempts on the lock screen.
- To unlock your phone, click this option and open your Google account. Enter the email password of the account logged in on your phone before getting locked.
- After that, your Pixel 4a 5G will unlock automatically.
3. Factory Reset
If none of the previously mentioned strategies works for your situation, sadly, you are left with just the choice of doing a factory reset. However, this will erase your phone data. To unlock your Google Pixel 4a using a factory reset, follow the method below:
- Turn Off your phone and turn it ON using the Power and Volume Up. Press them until you see the Pixel logo on the screen.
- Select "Yes" to start the reset process.
4. Google Find My Device
Google Find My Device is another method for Pixel 4a unlock, but it will also delete your phone data. To do so:
- Open the Find My Device webpage from Google and sign in with your phone data.
- Choose the "Erase Device" and then the "Erase all data" option.
- Tap the "Erase" button to unlock your Pixel 4a 5G.
5. Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Easy and Safe)
The Best Tool to Unlock Google Pixel 4a Screen!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
Suppose you unintentionally mistype or forget your look screen password; your phone can lock forever. In that case, you need ways to unlock it. Therefore, Wondershare Dr.Fone is there for you. It is an expert in unlocking the Pixel screen without stressing over your phone data. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is an easy-to-use tool for unlocking your phone. Below are the simple steps you need to follow for Pixel 4a 5G unlock:
- Open Dr.Fone on your computer and go to the "Screen Unlock" tool.
- Connect your Pixel 4a 5G to the PC through a USB cable and click the "Unlock Android Screen" option on the program.
- Since the recovery package for various phone models is unique, choose Pixel 4a 5G among all the device brands.
- Then bring your phone to download mode by powering it off. Press and hold Volume Down + Home and the Power button, and then press the Volume Up button to access download mode.
- Pixel 4a will automatically download the recovery package in this mode.
- Click the "Remove Now" option to remove the lock without any data loss after the download. When done, you can access your phone data.
The Bottom Line
Although there are quite a few methods for Google Pixel 4a unlock, the best one has to be the Dr.Fone Unlock tool. The futuristic design, easy interface, and advanced features make it second to none. It is indeed an ideal tool for all your Pixel needs. Therefore, we strongly recommend downloading it immediately and removing your Pixel 4a lock screen password.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked